• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

Stared on spiro and estradiol tabs for 11 months and then switched to injections, add progesterone and halved the spiro 5 months ago. I feel like I've gotten more since my meds were changed up.

I’ll be asking my doc about progesterone for sure. I’m insanely jealous! Hah! Of course I’ve only been on spiro and patches for 5 days, so I have to be patient!

9 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

This is one of my favorite top. I don’t do yoga but I like the clothes. Sorry for the weird pose I noticed something when I walked past my mirror. When did that happen? 
7DC3E49D-DD94-458A-A682-1A104EAEAD0B.thumb.jpeg.a903fda215aa464f63934b9ac762ac5a.jpeg

Liz, You are coming on a treat. Looking good there. :goodjob:Loving the fact you smile more to. You no longer give the impression your parrot has just fallen off its perch for the last time.

However I cannot help but wonder what it was you noticed as you walked past the mirror! A new curve?  The ghost of Jesse james? Do tell!

7 hours ago, Maid In Bedlam said:

However I cannot help but wonder what it was you noticed as you walked past the mirror! A new curve?  The ghost of Jesse james? Do tell!

You're gonna make me say it. I have a butt. I find the whole prospect a little humorous since most of the cis-girls I know complain about having too much regardless how small it is and I'm happy about it.

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

You're gonna make me say it. I have a butt. I find the whole prospect a little humorous since most of the cis-girls I know complain about having too much regardless how small it is and I'm happy about it.

No, I feel that. I get my butt from my dad. I had to work like heck to get enough butt that I feel reasonably happy with it. I've got girlfriends on both sides though. Some of them are trying for more butt, others are working for less. Some just complain about what they've got. Body dysphoria is a hell of a drug apparently.

Hugs!

I'm so jealous of @Elizabeth Star. I still have my boy butt. Elizabeth you are looking so good. You got it going on. Whats the thing they say. Oh yeah, You the bomb!

Butts were big on the women in my family.

That was the first thing I noticed getting bigger on HRT then boobs.

Today I'm going with a polka dot skirt and shear blouse.

Today31.jpg

Linda Marie,

That outfit looks wonderful on you, very stylish and what's not to love about polka dots. 

I have butt envy Liz ;)

I'm in casual mode around the house today and repping my Dolphins. (and I have no butt to show. lol)IMG_0742.thumb.JPG.533a348b2e10bcba7e5155ff38a6788f.JPG

15 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

Today I'm going with a polka dot skirt and shear blouse.

I am going to also say what others have said but elaborate a little.

Linda, You always most certainly dress the part and the best thing about it, you dress to your strengths. You have got to grips with looking what other women of your age wear (No disresepct intended. We are all getting older) and use that to fill your everyday with a certain class that only a woman of your standing could.

Examining my own fashion choices, I recognize that my go to outfits generally include a skirt and booties as staples, then I'll complement the outfit with lots of other options for tops.  Somedays, it's just a blouse or pullover top, other days I layer with a jacket or a cardigan.  Funny thing is, my wardrobe also consists of quite a few (okay a dozen or so, if I'm being honest) dresses that I rarely wear.  Usually, after trying on one of them, I opt out of wearing it because in my mind's eye, a dress is just too dressy for most everyday outings.  

Yesterday, I decided to wear a dress despite my too dressy concerns.  I paired a bright and colorful, form fitting sheath dress with a short cropped blazer and instead of booties I wore closed-toe pumps as footwear.  I may have felt a little overdressed when I left the house, but the outfit had me feeling really pretty and well put together.  I had forgotten how self-confident a pretty dress can make me feel.  It's not that my other wardrobe choices don't do the same, but personally, I think the right dress takes things to a higher level.

I'm so excited for this post for two reasons:

1: My wife went to our favorite consignment shop's $5 sidewalk sale and came back with more clothes for me (top pictured here is my favorite I think) and just as exciting,

2. I found the perfect selfie lighting in my house!!!!  Dam I look good in this lighting ;) hahahaha

44E80459-3DA9-440D-B8DC-2B7F92A7ACB4_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.980d4ae46e34ea48c58d3b03ba065c48.jpeg

@Sally Stoneyes, I agree a good dress really gives you a boost. I find any time I actually try to put some thought into looking my best with clothing I have much more swag and confidence going through my day.

Looking good Bri and love the top.

Love side walk sales and consignment shops and can spend hours just looking.

Looking good Liz.

I had a top similar to that one but the fringes were different.

Same color tho'.

Everyone looks so good. I got my name change court date this morning. I don’t have anyway to take a full pic of me. It’s a new top and wig. 

1A5CF4BC-5538-48FD-912B-77ECB83D3E31.jpeg

Oh and I took everyone’s advice and only put eyeshadow just on my eyelid. It does look better. Thank you everyone. 

Just took this pic. I think it is a good pic of me. Now that I’m officially and legally Holly, it’s my celebratory photo of me. 

0BCA6489-A4E5-4D72-86A1-E5473DB45348.jpeg

On 4/12/2021 at 12:53 PM, Bri2020 said:

44E80459-3DA9-440D-B8DC-2B7F92A7ACB4_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.980d4ae46e34ea48c58d3b03ba065c48.jpeg

I really like that top - it's the sort of colours and floaty style I love. My wife struggles with acceptance of Niamh, but to be fair she did buy Niamh some girly things at Christmas. However she has never liked buying clothes for herself, so expecting her to like buying clothes for me as Niamh might be asking a bit too much!