• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

I think tunic style tops and tights are my favourite. Especially while it continues to be more like winter in England like today. I also bought a hairband for my wife (due to her hair having grown so much during covid lockdown), but it didn't suit her, and she was happy for me to have it - and thought it worked well on me.

image.jpg

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/12/2021 at 12:49 AM, Bri2020 said:

Hanging with some ladies at the beach this week before heading to Savannah this weekend. Some of us went out for Mani/Pedis. It's still a bit chilly so just wore jeans and long sleeve T-shirt. Having a blast with all of them!

Resized_Resized_20210511_112328.jpg

I do love this on many levels - spending time being a woman with other women - what could be better!

Sometimes I wear dark gray. Made this when I was learning to crochet, before I fully realized I was trans. Denial sweater?

26CC2859-344B-45EF-8AF0-6AC03C1F6135.jpeg

Love the sweater Liz.

I tried to learn to crochet but didn't have the patience for it.

1 hour ago, Elizabeth Star said:

Denial sweater?

Ya think?

It's pretty nice though.

So I found that since my breasts are not fully developed, and I use breast forms, bras are very difficult to choose. I usually go with some kind of sports bra because they seem to have the most coverage/support. However, I recently went to walmart and found a bikini top that covers everything and holds the forms perfectly. I find I rarely have to adjust anything and its so comfortable!

Hi, today I just went with this dress again. I do love wearing dresses and hose and pretty shoes.

I love fussing with my hair and make up. Sadly yard work starts tomorrow and back to the grind.

Anyway I'm having a good day just chilling out in the basement, doing much of nothing.

Love you all and you all look fantastic!

LM♥️

Today50.jpg

Looking lovely LM.

Kaltia Bras are a constant problem with me too.

Lacey bras are so pretty but the lace chaffs my skin.

Sport bras I wear a lot just because the seem to hold everything in place just fine.

My nice bras I save for special occasions.

• Forum Moderator
7 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

today I just went with this dress again.

This is a one of your colors Linda Marie. Your dress really looks nice with the shoes too. Hard to match outfits that close without a large collection. You can NEVER have too many pairs.?

I’m wearing black today, again. Black: knee boots, leggings and hoodie w/ruching on the sides. I also went with pink and black eyeshadows and 7 earrings, only 2 are matching.  

Had to run out to the store this morning.  I have a couple of these "lounger" dresses that I wear all the time in warm weather.  The sweater will go once it warms up a little more.

IMG_2226.thumb.jpg.22579732137442b3691e44badbce6e82.jpg

On 5/13/2021 at 9:33 AM, Elizabeth Star said:

Sometimes I wear dark gray. Made this when I was learning to crochet, before I fully realized I was trans. Denial sweater?

26CC2859-344B-45EF-8AF0-6AC03C1F6135.jpeg

No denial-I like the sweater. 

The fact you made it is plus+

?

3 hours ago, Maddee said:

No denial-I like the sweater. 

The fact you made it is plus+

?

Thanks Maddee. I have plans to make another one, in black this time. 

Another favorite shirt of mine I got it at hot topic a few weeks ago... it's really comfortable also probably one of the most comfortable shirts I have... it's starting to get really hot and I can only wear sweaters or pants if I'm gonna be inside...

20210515_083252.jpg

Well here we go.

This is at midnight after getting back from the Fete and Concert yesterday.

Apologies for the messy kitchen as we had to hurry.

The jeans hide my knee brace as I stuffed my knee again. It's what it is.

Weak and damaged knees, ankles and hips from motorcross (shrug) not competition never good enough for that.

It's really nice to just be treated as me, nobody batted an eye even when I spoke.

There were some cis-women there with more butch voices than I'll ever have ?

Winter is a fun time in Australia, lot's of stuff going on.

Hugs

Robin

For TP English Ale.jpg

Did some more yard work today. Removed 2 stumps and one tree that had fallen and got caught up in another. I made a way different choice with my outfit the time. Here's my after the look.

IMG_5743.jpeg

Today I'm going with a white skirt and heels. It has been a busy weekend but a rewarding weekend. 

Not much going on here in the mountains, which is a good thing compared to what I read in the news.

I would like to say how much I enjoy this site and all the people here. 

Today51.jpg

Well it got chilly so I put on a matching sweater and did my nails. I hope I look okay.

LM♥️

Today51B.jpg

2 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

Well it got chilly so I put on a matching sweater and did my nails. I hope I look okay.

LM♥️

Today51B.jpg

Gorgeous, Linda Marie. I just bought new socks—Women's size 10. Wahoo!

I didn’t feel like spending time on outfit today. Just jeans and a t-shirt. 

77BB3F5A-EFAB-4BDF-9E94-B3F5C18A2339.jpeg

Just got back from my "Ladies of Football" ladies weekend in Savannah. Thought I would post my outfit choices: Day one was our "meet and greet" where we wore team apparel. Day 2 we toured the city so I wore a sundress and hat. No shoes since about 5 minutes into the tour I stumbled and blew out both my sandals!  2nd night we dressed up so had my black PU pants and wrap top. Last day was a riverboat tour and travel so dressed down with shorts and a tshirt. 

187326515_10159505586263200_7711087483435752768_n.jpeg.228c6338d08e0a027b366a33591fb68d.jpeg187196358_10159505582128200_6597414219915842433_n.jpeg.8d6e7df43d49e49f4e2e5690d8379a79.jpeg187593059_10159505582028200_2650812332996094856_n.thumb.jpeg.3d7d9eaf2a9978316192a9f063c8f354.jpeg187065883_10159507931353200_6734576292172730261_n.thumb.jpeg.db399f2e8ee75d577671aab430991605.jpeg

1 hour ago, Elizabeth Star said:

I’m actually wearing something with real colors today. 

17E5D51E-A1F9-4B8E-8671-337C40852388.jpeg

Baby steps dear, baby steps. lol

You look great Liz

Looking good Liz.

Today I'm wearing a nice flowing dress and all the accessories. Still chilly out so I went with the sweater also.

I pulled a trick on my nails, first the red polish, let them set for and hour and then coated them with clear polish.

The polish I use is fast setting, but for this trick I waited an hour before the clear coat.

Love,

LM♥️

Today52B.jpg