• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Teri Anne said:

I have to agree with that ,pics on the bikes would be cute.

And I swear it has almost nothing to do with my biker girl fetish. Promise.

Hugs!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

Bikes are lovely accessories.  

Hugs,

Charlize 

C8155423-9EB9-4084-8423-A5CA71B6D91E.jpeg

9C1DB8FA-379E-4C91-B35E-6E92ED39E599.jpeg

5 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

Dunno, in keeping with the spirit of the thread, I think you should have to post a picture of your bike with you riding on it.

Hugs!

I know, right?  But I didn't have a tripod.  Love seeing what folks have been wearing between their legs though.  Bike selfies will undoubtedly follow.  I had to get new riding gear because I just don't wear men's clothes anymore, and my new Kevlar lined jeggings have hip padding in just the right places...bonus!

Stay tuned...

• Forum Moderator
9 hours ago, Erica Gabriel said:

How ‘bout this biker girl? 

Love it!   Biking was a fashion of mine until a heart attack and alcoholism made riding dangerous.  

At one point lycra shorts with a tuck and shaved legs were as close as i could get to being out.

Hugs,

Charlize 

Ok.   Pre-Transition guy at my daughter's place, getting ready to hit the road once again.

Bike is a bit beat up.  The dents in the tank are a souvenir of my encounter with that deer.  It was awhile before I could walk around.  But no permanent damage.

1891823849_BikerJ.thumb.jpg.77c3bb79dc2b06ed0171e2680a646d1b.jpg

• Forum Moderator

Well back to the regularly scheduled thread for now. Today for my trip to the VA for my second covid shot. I wore a button down utility dress and a pair of 2"heels. 

Kymmie

You look comfy Shyla!

I went thrifting last night with my wife, looking for "summer evening wear" to wear out to music in the park and happy hour kinda of things. I found three dresses. 1 is a maxi with spaghetti straps and slit side. It barely fits my chest so once I get my BA it will have to go but it looks great now. I also got a bodycon maxi in almost sheer black with a racer back strap set up.  Last but not least is the pre-sewn sarong pictured below.  I absolutely love it and it will accommodate my BA just fine ( I think I will look fab in it at that point although I'm feeling pretty fabulous in it right now!)

E7A240E8-5547-475A-956E-FF34E1103D5D_1_201_a.jpeg

• Forum Moderator

Definitely @Bri2020, you'll really be filling that out.

Hugs!

7 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

You look comfy Shyla!

I went thrifting last night with my wife, looking for "summer evening wear" to wear out to music in the park and happy hour kinda of things. I found three dresses. 1 is a maxi with spaghetti straps and slit side. It barely fits my chest so once I get my BA it will have to go but it looks great now. I also got a bodycon maxi in almost sheer black with a racer back strap set up.  Last but not least is the pre-sewn sarong pictured below.  I absolutely love it and it will accommodate my BA just fine ( I think I will look fab in it at that point although I'm feeling pretty fabulous in it right now!)

E7A240E8-5547-475A-956E-FF34E1103D5D_1_201_a.jpeg

omg loooove it

actually this was yesterday, i was so busy with yard work i forgot to post. i have my revolver because i get timber rattlers and copperheads in my back yard all the time.

IMG_0819.JPG

Today I'm wearing one of the dresses I got 2 or 3 days ago.  It was a little brisk first thing but it's now warm enough to be comfortable.  I had a shrug for the drive in.

8F9CBAEA-2A09-4725-ABB5-401EFC0B6152_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.9440601799b549d909e21f12032604cd.jpegCE1D8E9D-80FA-4CD8-8F30-FB45FEEBD932_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.300fd4b44487670cc8011417f8148099.jpeg

I’m back on the wagon trying to look respectable. Got this skirt at a thrift store a couple weeks ago and had forgotten about it. 

F93307DA-7B03-4A67-AFF1-4E6276D0A5E0.jpeg

1 hour ago, Elizabeth Star said:

I’m back on the wagon trying to look respectable. Got this skirt at a thrift store a couple weeks ago and had forgotten about it. 

F93307DA-7B03-4A67-AFF1-4E6276D0A5E0.jpeg

OMG! BLUE!!!!!!!!   lol

You look great BTW.

11 hours ago, shyla said:

actually this was yesterday, i was so busy with yard work i forgot to post. i have my revolver because i get timber rattlers and copperheads in my back yard all the time.

IMG_0819.JPG

I don't blame you for carrying protection out in the woods.

I was hit by a cottonmouth once and wish I had a way to have dispatched him.

Day 3 of the new summer dresses from Goodwill.

This one barely fits my chest so no pretending the lack of "size" here. lol. I'm a bit sad I will be out of it by next summer so I'm gonna wear it a lot while I can.

903C78A7-EC4C-42EE-87FC-A1E7B59D2C1B_1_105_c.jpeg

Don't worry about filling it out now you will soon.

A good chance you will end up with more than you planned on.

1 hour ago, Teri Anne said:

Don't worry about filling it out now you will soon.

A good chance you will end up with more than you planned on.

This is actually tight enough that it squishes what little it have so.....  lol

My plan is to undersize the implants by 1/2-1 cup size that's on my upper desired sized so even if I double what I already have after a year of growth they will still be OK for me.  But there is NO WAY this is fitting once those happen. lol. It's OK, more shopping then!

I feel very fortunate that HRT has given me more than enough in the boob dept even before gaining lots of weight.

Of course large boobs run in my family so I am sure that had something to do with it.

Today I went to a designer consignment shop in our area called "N'used". If you're ever in the Herndon VA area- go there. Supper LGBTQ+ supportive biz.  Anyways, walked out with two summer dresses!  This one is supper fun. I had the biz owner snap a pic when I tried it on so I could post it to FB to bring some awareness in the community of how good they are at helping trans people. (they will throw you a private shopping party after hours if you aren't ready to do it in public)

002DE338-FA7C-4EBA-9B3A-BC2F84F16AC9.jpeg