• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

@Jackie C.Lol you're precious. I love intricate designs and bright colors. My family keeps telling me I have the clothing taste of an old grandma. I don't know how I feel about that but yeah I'll rock those granny cuts. 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alice wear what makes you happy thats what I do.

I had a lady in a thrift store tell me I was too big to be wearing tight low cut jeans so I told her thanks for the input I'll remember that next time I wear them.

@Elizabeth Staryou rocked that dress girl!  Love your nails too. Now, if I could only get you to wear a pair of pumps with that dress LOL

Alice- be u, be happy. Some of that retro grandma stuff rocks.

today was errands all day and a lot of driving in the convertible so wanted to get a bit more sun higher up on the legs so wore these cute shorts and a racerback tank I got from the dive boat on my last scuba trip.  My face is as untouched/unfiltered as they come because I just got back from an electrolysis visit.  

IMG_1499.jpg

• Forum Moderator

Looking good Bri!

Hugs!

It's summer, and I couldn't wait to wear this dress I bought while I was away as Niamh last week. the only problem is that the left hand strap keep falling down my arm - which is not great while on video conferences!

IMG_20210714_105938212_HDR_2.jpg

• Forum Moderator

I like that. I mean I like my pink one better naturally, but I like it. Maybe a strap in the back to turn it into a pseudo-racerback? The only other thing you could do was slowly slide the strap over your shoulder and lick your lips. Also not appropriate for a work meeting (I assume anyway, I've never worked across the pond).

Hugs!

1 hour ago, Niamh said:

It's summer, and I couldn't wait to wear this dress I bought while I was away as Niamh last week. the only problem is that the left hand strap keep falling down my arm - which is not great while on video conferences!

IMG_20210714_105938212_HDR_2.jpg

I really like that on you, and great shoe choice with it.

Some straps just do that and it can be annoying.

Some bras I have do that no matter how I adjust the straps.

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Teri Anne said:

I hate that. Some solutions are racerbacks and you can get these... Bra Clips. You might need to extend your straps a little though depending on how big your shoulders are. I know *I* have a problem with that.

Hugs!

Some straps just do that and it can be annoying.

bras can be a real pain. my boobs are not too large so i can usually get away with not wearing a bra. while many of you may wish for big boobs i'm happy with my little nubbins. lol :) 

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, April-Showers said:

while many of you may wish for big boobs i'm happy with my little nubbins.

You got more than *I* do April. ?

I'm with you though. I'd love a visit from the boob fairy, BUT unless I need to run (like I'm working, I might have to move RAPIDLY and it's not comfy without support), I usually just let them free-range unless it's a special occasion, then the shaping that a nice bra does is very helpful.

Hugs!

1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

I usually just let them free-range unless it's a special occasion, then the shaping that a nice bra does is very helpful.

haha you had me laughing so hard with that.....free-range. wow. you made my day! lol :)

@Teri Anne

@Jackie C.

@April-Showers

A strange thing - since I complained about the dress straps this morning, it seems to have all sorted itself out and apart from having to do some adjustments in the Teams meetings I've not had to respond to a falling strap since! Perhaps it was just a subconscious desire to reflect fashion issues that women experience! :)

2 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

I usually just let them free-range unless it's a special occasion

DITTO!

I did drive my Dodge dually  to town the other day and my partner and I decided we better wear bras.   As soon as we got back to the farm, off they came.    Like rafting, you put your PFD on just before the bad rapids and take it off as soon as you reach calmer water.

Willow McKenzie

I can't wait to see where I fall in the boob range on hrt. I don't expect much though, my mom was washboard flat until she had implants. 

• Forum Moderator
10 hours ago, Willow Farmer said:

DITTO!

I did drive my Dodge dually  to town the other day and my partner and I decided we better wear bras.   As soon as we got back to the farm, off they came.    Like rafting, you put your PFD on just before the bad rapids and take it off as soon as you reach calmer water.

Willow McKenzie

That’s a comparison I never thought of…

BRAS and PFD 

I’m not sure what will happen with my breast development, as a late in life transition. My mother, baby sister, and daughter all have very large breast. 

Now I have to ask if they make PFDs with pleats or cup room for ladies?

Always learning,

Mindy??️‍⚧️?in a canoe ? 

My Mom had large breasts so with the help of HRT and genetics I ended up with some good sized ones.

Lets say I would love to have smaller ones.

Not saying I don't like my boobs mind you.

My Mom had large breasts so with the help of HRT and genetics I ended up with some good sized ones.

Lets say I would love to have smaller ones.

Not saying I don't like my boobs mind you.

From the pics you've posted (in clothing of course) I think your boobs are gorgeous ;)

After a year of HRT I don't fill an "a" cup. lol.  So- BA for me in 60 day!.  The image of me that I always dreamed of had ample but not obscene breasts , so by HRT or BA I will have those by goddess!  I just saw a pic a friend posted of herself and I realized her body shape is exactly how I see myself when i close my eyes. This is the body I'm trying to achieve through HRT, exercise, diet and surgery.  I think I've achieved as much as I can without the help of a BA. 

Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 12.17.30 AM.png

9 hours ago, Mmindy said:

I’m not sure what will happen with my breast development

You never know!    My Mother and Sisters are in the D cup range.   

5 years ago I found a trans-friendly primary, but he just put me on spironolactone and oral estradiol.   He never paid any attention to what I had to start with.   Only one nut and really low T, plus my urologist had me on finasteride, and lastly, my body is an estrone factory.    When nothing worked, he just upped the doses.   I finally found a wonderful Endo who dumped all my old meds and put me on EV mono-therapy and progesterone.   I've been happily progressing on all fronts ever since.   Last Spring she doubled my progesterone and basically doubled my growth.   I totally fill a 44B bra and you know the saying "sore boob = more boob".   I am 68yrs old and in my 6th year of transition.   The comments about boob growth running out in a couple years and old people don't transition as well isn't always true.  My main goal  in transitioning was always happiness, and I have a 44Happiness self now. 

Willow McKenzie

PS,   I haven't tried on a PFD this year.   I bet it will feel uncomfortable.

Oh God, I'm hoping more for the ittybitty range. I already had one done surgery, lol. 

On 7/12/2021 at 8:10 PM, Elizabeth Star said:

We had an event at work today. It felt really nice to dress up. Sadly, I was the only one who did. I know I've worn this dress before but not with this hair.

IMG_1623.jpeg

That is looking very nice!!!

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Willow Farmer said:

My main goal  in transitioning was always happiness, and I have a 44Happiness self now. 

Willow McKenzie

PS,   I haven't tried on a PFD this year.   I bet it will feel uncomfortable.

Thank you Willow,

It is the big picture of happiness we hope for, through transition. I’m happy with the slow and steady approach, because the subtle changes should allow my Suzie adjustment time. 

PFD Smashing Hugs,

Mindy??️‍⚧️??

2 hours ago, Willow Farmer said:

Last Spring she doubled my progesterone and basically doubled my growth. 

When I bring this up with my endo, he points to a stack of papers and says it's not in the guidelines.  I was on it with no E in the past at another clinic.  I still have some of the old pills and I keep wondering…