• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

• Forum Moderator

You've come a long way lady..... wish I was as lucky.

Hugs,

Heather

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Bri2020 love the dress!!

@Elizabeth Star looking good! It is amazing what HRT will do.  Often the changes are subtle and take time, but they are there. I looked at pix of myself from 12 and 18 months ago and the changes are amazing!

And, yes, I am loving post-surgery. There is still swelling, but being in the right body is an amazing feeling. A couple years ago it was just a dream, so far away, but dreams do come true. 

Liz you look great. HRT has done some of the work but just the way you carry yourself and the light shining from within really shows how far you have come.

• Forum Moderator

Looking good Liz! You still look like my sister-in-law though... well, a thinner version. More like the way she used to look 20 years or so ago.

Hugs!

I bought this as a dress a few weeks ago. It's just way too short on its own, but I put it with some shorts today and  I'm a lot happier with it now :)

IMG_20210804_092530927_HDR~2.jpg

I woke up this morning and looked into my closet and realized how much color it has now.  My summer dress buying spree is pretty much the whole left side.  I only had 4 dresses before. When I first came out most of my stuff was muted. I didn't want to "stand out" but obviously I'm over that and this "tropical girl" is coming out in technicolor!  I really need to fold my workout clothes better lol.  My true fall/winter items are in another closet.212AACA4-5211-4FD6-B26C-D9FCF4369223.thumb.jpeg.91f42ae4e1ff42bcffe6761b6c1cb45c.jpeg

5 hours ago, Niamh said:

I bought this as a dress a few weeks ago. It's just way too short on its own, but I put it with some shorts today and  I'm a lot happier with it now :)

IMG_20210804_092530927_HDR~2.jpg

I agree, needs bottom coverage but it's so versatile, jeans, capris, leggings like Jandi said etc etc. Great wedges BTW

• Forum Moderator
4 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

I agree, needs bottom coverage but it's so versatile, jeans, capris, leggings like Jandi said etc etc. Great wedges BTW

Yeah, I probably would have gone with leggings instead of shorts, but it looks lovely on you @Niamh!

I know what you're talking about @Bri2020! I swear my entire wardrobe before I came out was "black t-shirt" and "jeans."

Hugs!

6 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

Yeah, I probably would have gone with leggings instead of shorts, but it looks lovely on you @Niamh!

I know what you're talking about @Bri2020! I swear my entire wardrobe before I came out was "black t-shirt" and "jeans."

I probably would have worn leggings too but I wouldn't look nearly as good.

Obviously, most of my wardrobe is still black. It's my comfort color. I am legitimately trying to find other colors to wear.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone, this photo is from last Saturday evening at the Hippy Hill Dead Fest. No one batted an eye at my pink and blue Inca made pull over. 

87E25AEE-B6C5-4647-9128-91E997DD03FE.jpeg

• Forum Moderator

My male wardrobe was very plain.  Then I figured things out even my male clothes became less conservative. I even bought a very brightly colored sport coat for Easter.  Right now I have very few male clothes left.  I kept a few for occasions when I didn’t have a choice.  Otherwise my closest is colorful and feminine 

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Willow said:

My male wardrobe was very plain.  Then I figured things out even my male clothes became less conservative. I even bought a very brightly colored sport coat for Easter.  Right now I have very few male clothes left.  I kept a few for occasions when I didn’t have a choice.  Otherwise my closest is colorful and feminine 

Willow, my Suzie was looking at earrings and picked up a card with some posts and some with wires, saying once my ears are pierced I could have the post style earrings, because she can’t wear them. My clothing is making the same slide through the color palettes ?. My fitness clothes are very gender neutral, footwear is also colorful. 

(-; 

please ignore my hair and makeup...lol just had to show off the new cover i got to match my favorite dressIMG_0885.thumb.JPG.1c9faea1fc2a85eb1015261c24e8ea5f.JPGIMG_0882.thumb.JPG.df207c1c5e8533e73e7b93b2b6115b9f.JPG

• Forum Moderator
7 hours ago, Mmindy said:

Willow, my Suzie was looking at earrings and picked up a card with some posts and some with wires, saying once my ears are pierced I could have the post style earrings, because she can’t wear them. My clothing is making the same slide through the color palettes ?. My fitness clothes are very gender neutral, footwear is also colorful. 

(-; 

I haven’t worn much jewelry lately.  I haven’t had occasion to dress up.  Just some foundation and lipstick.  I got my ears pierced 4 ½ years ago.  I prefer wires but wear posts too.

2 hours ago, shyla said:

lol just had to show off the new cover i got to match my favorite dress

I love shawls.    

23 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

I am legitimately trying to find other colors to wear.

Ya know, I made this statement and what did I wear today?

IMG_2077.JPG

• Forum Moderator

I'm wearing a blue racerback with the grim reaper riding a unicorn on it. The caption says, "Pride or Die." I've paired it with green bicycle shorts. No black today.

Billie and Liz though? You ladies are killing it.

Hugs!

On 8/2/2021 at 6:54 AM, Bri2020 said:

My favorite designer consignment shop had it's $5 sidewalk sale this weekend and I scored 4 new items including this normally $115 Tommy Bahama dress!  I used to be that guy who wore Hawaiian shirts all the time and now I realized that my style has just shifted to summer tropics dresses!  I do however really need to up my shoe game so I'm scrolling through Poshmark for size 12 sandals and wedges.

IMG_1598.jpg

That’s a beautiful dress. You make me want to go shopping.

On 8/4/2021 at 8:51 AM, Bri2020 said:

I woke up this morning and looked into my closet and realized how much color it has now.  My summer dress buying spree is pretty much the whole left side.  I only had 4 dresses before. When I first came out most of my stuff was muted. I didn't want to "stand out" but obviously I'm over that and this "tropical girl" is coming out in technicolor!  I really need to fold my workout clothes better lol.  My true fall/winter items are in another closet.212AACA4-5211-4FD6-B26C-D9FCF4369223.thumb.jpeg.91f42ae4e1ff42bcffe6761b6c1cb45c.jpeg

I’m wearing more color too though my everyday color is USPS Blue ?

Latest shopping spree at the sidewalk sale made me realize I need more tommy bahama dresses in my life sound found this on Poshmark for $25.  I love it because it fits my small boobs ok now but i'm gonna rock this dress with c/d cup sizes in a month!  Shoe pics to follow later this week

0143EE6C-7AAB-4BE4-AAFF-7B7225C9E2A0_1_201_a.jpeg

1 hour ago, Bri2020 said:

Latest shopping spree at the sidewalk sale made me realize I need more tommy bahama dresses in my life sound found this on Poshmark for $25.  I love it because it fits my small boobs ok now but i'm gonna rock this dress with c/d cup sizes in a month!  Shoe pics to follow later this week

0143EE6C-7AAB-4BE4-AAFF-7B7225C9E2A0_1_201_a.jpeg

Oh, wow, that's a really nice dress, Bri. Love the colors.