• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was hard to take a picture today. I get all dressed up, come down to the basement and

CATS.  First Fuzzy, no treats, no pictures,

then Ginger, no treats no chair.

Gosh what is this world coming to?

BTW, they got treats and I got a picture and a chair to sit in and post..

LM

Cat8.jpg

Cat8B.jpg

Today30.jpg

It's 1:40pm and I'm still in my PJs. Going to my BIL's house tonight for a belated Christmas dinner and I'm trying figure out what to wear. Is 22 degrees too cold for sandals?...asking for friend.😉

4 hours ago, Teri Anne said:

Just enjoy being you Justine no need for world take over.

(Overly dramatic sigh) fine I’ll only take over a continent or two. Depends how I feel after dinner. 

2 hours ago, LindaMarie said:

@JustineMIf you rock world dominance like you rock that look, the world has no worries.

Thank you Linda! You look as fabulous as ever. 

Erica you look fabulous regardless of the weather. 
Liz I love that outfit. 
today was relax day- our last before flying out. We rented a cabana on the beach and just hung out. I got a massage and bought a new suit at the resort. For tat time with a 1piece. It’s pushing my boundaries with the really high cut legs and basically a thong in the back but I love it and the colour. I think the lace up sides are sexy as hell.  Not brave enough to take it in the water for fear of falling out or not leaving anything to the imagination. I will shower with it first to test it.  Lol.

A8383B4F-8DEB-436D-9394-7867FDB24193.thumb.jpeg.c71f76927885872e2609becbc9a14f61.jpeg8F38600F-58EF-45B6-BCA0-4CEDCF0EC3E9.thumb.jpeg.5cdc40dbd597cdbc138cf7208c3bf782.jpeg

Gosh to think, I braved these steps to check on my cats and no cats!

What do they think? They think they are snow leopards or something?

20220116_085256.jpg

Today31.jpg

18 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

Liz I love that outfit. 
today was relax day- our last before flying out. We rented a cabana on the beach and just hung out. I got a massage and bought a new suit at the resort. For tat time with a 1piece. It’s pushing my boundaries with the really high cut legs and basically a thong in the back but I love it and the colour. I think the lace up sides are sexy as hell.  Not brave enough to take it in the water for fear of falling out or not leaving anything to the imagination. I will shower with it first to test it.  Lol.

A8383B4F-8DEB-436D-9394-7867FDB24193.thumb.jpeg.c71f76927885872e2609becbc9a14f61.jpeg8F38600F-58EF-45B6-BCA0-4CEDCF0EC3E9.thumb.jpeg.5cdc40dbd597cdbc138cf7208c3bf782.jpeg

You are one brave pretty woman. 

So on the subject of what are we wearing, I'm going to post a picture, it is pg. might get into trouble for it but

we all have been in trouble a time or two.

I'm very fem., even under the outer garments.

I mean gosh, what if my dress got caught  in the wind?

Edited by MaryEllen

BTW, no tape or glue. Nylon panties first, and they must be nylon, cotton won't support.

Then the hose and a control panty brief. Easy to go pee when needed and re adjusting is so simple.

Also a control panty brief does wonders under a swim suit, without the nylons of course...LOL...

my 'briefing' for the day....

LM.

I picked up the bottom layer while on vacation. It called to me from a window display so....

My thought process on it was something to wear out on a "date" or cocktail gathering while out on the "hunt"  after my surgeries are complete and I'm actually feeling like "dating". A girl can plan....  I might need to find a clasp for the shawl, if it flies too far open it pushes the boundaries of socially acceptable norms anywhere outside of a Kardashian club night ;) Now, what necklace to wear or buy?

I kinda feel a little like @Elizabeth Star though with the all black look ;)

6D3E7E81-8C77-4615-AE6E-DF9DC55D67E5_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.75b784663f234a2aa84355f132a29bbe.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Bri2020 said:

I picked up the bottom layer while on vacation. It called to me from a window display so....

My thought process on it was something to wear out on a "date" or cocktail gathering while out on the "hunt"  after my surgeries are complete and I'm actually feeling like "dating". A girl can plan....  I might need to find a clasp for the shawl, if it flies too far open it pushes the boundaries of socially acceptable norms anywhere outside of a Kardashian club night ;) Now, what necklace to wear or buy?

6D3E7E81-8C77-4615-AE6E-DF9DC55D67E5_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.75b784663f234a2aa84355f132a29bbe.jpeg

I like it the “Black Star” look on you and @Elizabeth Star

• Forum Moderator

That looks lovely @Bri2020! I'd wear my silver, but I wear my silver and my fox necklace everywhere already.

Hugs!

On 1/15/2022 at 4:57 PM, Bri2020 said:

Liz I love that outfit. 

I like the suit and your adventurous spirit. I wore a two piece suit that had a “modesty  skirt” on the bottom last summer since I hadn’t tried tucking. 

I was wondering what my day will be like.

I started out with That 70's Show theme.

Tried the Kitty Forman look.

Ended up with a better Donna Pinciotti look.

LM.

Kitty.jpg

Donna.jpg

4 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

What is that green thingy growing out your arm? 

25 minutes ago, Elizabeth Star said:

It’s my comfort color. 

27FEF317-DDF9-4F2C-9747-4A505F3E0403.jpeg

No comment on you in other colours, but you look stunning 💖

Black leggings, cozy grey turtleneck sweater and black slippers with grey fuzzies.  What's it like working from home?  I have a slipper allowance.