• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

I just love seeing everyone out there enjoying the clothes they are wearing.

It's funny, clothes were always something I just tolerated (because y'know, cold weather and social requirements). A "yes" purchase was the rare occasion I'd find something I actually didn't outright hate. I never imagined clothes could be something I could actually like! I guess that's the difference when you finally start shopping in the right section!

5 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

I ran across this article about swimwear this morning. I think it's awesome that the fashion industry has taken notice of the uniqueness of trying to make a swimsuit that works for trans folks.  Now, it will be interesting to see how many are comfortable with  a "not tucking" look.  For me, that would be triggering as hell. I think it speaks to a trend through. I think younger people are becoming more comfortable with the spectrum of gender vs being binary in thought. They may be less worried or dysphoric about the parts they have vs it being their identity and social perception that is more triggering.  I don't know but if fashion is trying to respond to identity then maybe I'm onto something.  Now we all know that fashion often doesn't reflect the majority of people tastes frequently. They are often trying to push boundaries. This is certainly doing that.

I've come across those, too. And yes, I think the direction these things are going with the younger generations is fantastic.

You all look happy and amazing, I'm more than a touch jealous!

So many things I want to wear but I'm jacked and have chicken legs.

I swear I'm not such a whiney thing in real life but this is the only place I have or feel safe to kavetch.  

much luv

The pink skirt I got a few weeks ago found it's way into my predominately black wardrobe. Aside from desperately needing more pentagrams I like the splash of color. 

IMG_7493.jpeg

My fairy fashion godmother granted me more clothes. Here's a but top. A bit sheer but I love it.E1903AA1-174C-4051-B975-84A4B66A33C1.thumb.jpeg.170678fbe5d9a53fe14eb961abb7fa96.jpeg

10 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

I like the splash of color. 

A "splash of color" is what sets off the black IMHO.

You always look good.

17 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

My fairy fashion godmother granted me more clothes. Here's a but top. A bit sheer but I love it.E1903AA1-174C-4051-B975-84A4B66A33C1.thumb.jpeg.170678fbe5d9a53fe14eb961abb7fa96.jpeg

Sheer looks good on you 💖

• Forum Moderator
On 6/15/2022 at 7:38 PM, Bri2020 said:

Beautiful top Bri. Love it. You may want to get yourself a nice black camisole to wear underneath if you decide to wear it with more formal slacks or skirts down the road. It must feel amazing!!😁

• Forum Moderator

My hottie farmer pic

Hugs,

Charlize

hot stuff.JPG

Off to do another open house today. At least this time it is one for sale vs rent.  Who knows, maybe I will make some money this weekend. haha.  Anyways, this is Tommy Bahamas shift dress I got at the outlet store for $40 or so. (marked down from $140)

Pairing it up with a gold rimmed turquoise sea shell pendant and naturalizer pumps.  I have to stuff a little tissue paper in the toes to keep my feet from coming out.  I will start the day with some slip on loafers or something as I set up the showing then switch to the pumps to greet people.  I feel very much a "mature lady" in this outfit.  

IMG_3603.thumb.jpg.1e5ed487e763ee1cd89ef7878a71d05f.jpg

• Forum Moderator
5 minutes ago, Bri2020 said:

Pairing it up with a gold rimmed turquoise sea shell pendant and naturalizer pumps.  I have to stuff a little tissue paper in the toes to keep my feet from coming out.  I will start the day with some slip on loafers or something as I set up the showing then switch to the pumps to greet people.  I feel very much a "mature lady" in this outfit.

Love it! I'd add a belt though to give your waist a little more definition, but that's me. 

Today I'm wearing... Pajamas. Staying in and being a slug today.

Hugs!

I know my outfit is a little redundant but now I've included more pentagram 😉.

photo-output(1).jpg

• Forum Moderator
On 6/18/2022 at 8:43 AM, Charlize said:

My hottie farmer pic

Looks great Charlize, I love the denim maxi dress.

2 hours ago, Mmindy said:

Looks great Charlize, I love the denim maxi dress.

Agreed.

2 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

Today my schedule allowed me to attend my weekly therapy session in person, rather than remotely. So I wore something I've had since we'll before my wife and I separated 14 months ago. What was really special was what happened when the session was over and I walked out of her (therapist, not wife) office. Another counselor, male, the therapist's trans daughter (office assistant), and the next client (whom I didn't even see, as she was around the corner behind me) all said, "Wow, she looks beautiful!" Coulda knocked me over with a feather. Knocked me off stride so that I forgot to ask the daughter if she would take my picture. There's usually no one else there, and I'll have her do that so that I can have a momento of the first time I wear a certain something. So here is my attempt at a self portrait.

IMG_20220622_160939745~2.jpg

That looks really good on you.

I wore one of my all black outfits today and also a change of venues, my back yard.

photo-output(1).jpg

Ready to go to the Waco transgender support meeting a couple of Saturdays ago

image.thumb.jpeg.4a9e5c418e35e378c99b9aef77a20f3f.jpeg

1 hour ago, Billie75B said:

Ready to go to the Waco transgender support meeting a couple of Saturdays ago

image.thumb.jpeg.4a9e5c418e35e378c99b9aef77a20f3f.jpeg

Love the T-shirt!!!

An open button up, a long skirt, and a compression bra on display. 

Definitely one of my more "bold" outfits but I've been told I look like Steve Harrington from Stranger Things, so I like it.

20 minutes ago, Hannah Renee said:

Not the usual "what are you wearing" post, but here it is, courtesy of my daughter. Something so simple, yet really brings out the woman. Can't stop staring.

I know the feeling!  Wherever I'm 'boy-mode' (virtually all the time) I take great solace in the fact that I have pretty painted toes and Sensual Amber body lotion on.