• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

• Forum Moderator
45 minutes ago, Jaheira said:

I like it, and wanted to show her work off.

I need to learn how to make my hair hang in wavy strands like this. Very nice, and we all wish for thicker hair. 

Have a great weekend, 

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes Ivy, I have resigned myself to wearing scarfs or hats when going out or receiving visits. At home since I rarely look at the back of my head where there is a noticeable bald spot. The front is not so bad because I can see how log it is. My dream length actually, down to my breasts in front. But someone other than my partner I don't want them to see any of the missing parts.

Yes, they are Bri, although I take what I get,  which is satisfying for me. It's a body a dream of.

I am already on my 3rd set of clothes. PJs all morning. Finally a regular top. Pink with 3 buttons down from the neck. Then I but on a skirt (What's Stephie without a skirt (lol). Then a pair shorts to walking, and will go back to skirt after I cool down.

• Forum Moderator
25 minutes ago, Bri2020 said:

PS: I might have a little envy about those butt cheeks. lol

Only a little? Those are AMAZING.

Hugs!

Y'all look so great!!

I can't post a photo just yet but I am wearing an abstract patterned blue dress and kind of polka dotted black tights, but then I took one of my men's button down shirts that is black with white buttons and I put that on over the top, buttoned it up and tied off the bottom at the waist. Then I accessorized with three necklaces including my quartz crystal one, a big blue floral ring, a small pretty silver and blue costume ring, eyeliner, mascara and a super dark red lipstick that I am OBSESSED with. This is the 4th time I've ever done any makeup at all and for those who messed up the first few times, it gets easier the more you do it!!

My fingernails are painted Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI and my toenails which I painted for the first time ever a few days ago are Peach Side Babe by Essie. I am also wearing my glasses which I luckily love and my hair looks really good today! I have never in my life felt this good about myself!

Thank you ladies!!!😊💕

@Marcie Jensen

@Bri2020
 @StephieGurl
 @Mmindy

I’m lucky. 🌈🌈

Recovery seems to be turning a corner this week.  Less pain.  

So fortunate this year.  

(I’d like to think the thousands of squatting & lifting at work helped a little, 
But this surgeon definitely took it to another level

Looking forward to dressing up a little sometime…

Anyone like pencil skirts?

56 minutes ago, Maddee said:

Thank you ladies!!!😊💕

@Marcie Jensen

@Bri2020
 @StephieGurl
 @Mmindy

I’m lucky. 🌈🌈

Recovery seems to be turning a corner this week.  Less pain.  

So fortunate this year.  

(I’d like to think the thousands of squatting & lifting at work helped a little, 
But this surgeon definitely took it to another level

Looking forward to dressing up a little sometime…

You deserve it

I have one denim skirt cut a the knees. I can't do it with softer material because somethings are better out of sight. 

13 hours ago, Maddee said:

Love them. I have a couple--one in black and the other is part of a suit combo that I don't get to wear very much.

51 minutes ago, Marcie Jensen said:

Love them. I have a couple--one in black and the other is part of a suit combo that I don't get to wear very much.

70s and above I will wearing them. I have a couple shorter skirts, not quite minis, but I wear those too warm and above temps

6 hours ago, Billie75B said:

pic from Santa Fe my friend Stevie on the left me on the right.

RileyTrip2.jpg

I'd have to say, Santa Fe has gotten nicer looking 😉

You two you like you are having a great time @Billie75B

Yesterday I picked up this formal dress from someone in the neighborhood. I say "someone" because I don't actually know her. However, there is a project called "buy nothing" that is set up as hyper local on facebook.  The deal is someone organizes a group for the small area you live in and instead of blinding donating or throwing things away, you post it in the group and see if a neighbor needs it.  You see everything from a pack of sodas that someone bought but didn't realize it's the kind no one in the house will drink all the way to major furniture.  Anyways, sometimes a gem like this comes along. I think this will be a xmas party dress this year.  

IMG_0499.jpg

@StephieGurl Santa Fe is on the list as a top city for LGBTQ+ friendly and believe they lived up to the reputation as we were treated with total respect. @Bri2020we had a blast, this is the first vacation that truly enjoyed and finally being me not the fake guy.

Hugs 

Riley.

This my shortest dress or skirt, and I am going to wear it to get my mail at my place. I am at my gfs and her friend a fundamentalist Christian will takeIMG_20220915_135358.thumb.jpg.c87ad6af964a83ec87e954c318c4774f.jpg me to my place to get the mail.

7 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

You two you like you are having a great time @Billie75B

Yesterday I picked up this formal dress from someone in the neighborhood. I say "someone" because I don't actually know her. However, there is a project called "buy nothing" that is set up as hyper local on facebook.  The deal is someone organizes a group for the small area you live in and instead of blinding donating or throwing things away, you post it in the group and see if a neighbor needs it.  You see everything from a pack of sodas that someone bought but didn't realize it's the kind no one in the house will drink all the way to major furniture.  Anyways, sometimes a gem like this comes along. I think this will be a xmas party dress this year.  

IMG_0499.jpg

Wow that really is a nice find! Looks great!

Today I went for the first time to get my makeup done. When I came home a parcel waited so I did jump in. Need to practice tucking but I'm really happy with the style 😊

20220915_172129.jpg