• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

• Forum Moderator

You look great!  Simply feeling good about oneself is, i think, a big part of looking good.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/19/2022 at 5:19 AM, Lydia_R said:

This is the look I've wound up with this winter.  I had fun wearing this to the pizza place this Saturday night.  There were probably over 100 people there and I felt good about myself.  It sure does feel good to be out of the closet.

2022-12-12_lydia.png

Very nice outfit!  
Happy for your feeling good 😊  
Luv your bag+-

34EA537E-EF14-4FA6-9AE3-CCE7A8138D11.thumb.jpeg.e01c4b191c25a0f14d6126d1d22befe5.jpeg

Hair out. end of my day.

Super sexy outfit, I know ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I had brunch today with a gentleman with whom I worked for the last 4 years before I retired. One of those awesome people who is always there to support me. This is what I wore, because I seldom get a chance to dress up a little. I'll tone it down a bit tomorrow for my cardiologist appointment.

IMG_20230104_161031872~2.jpg

• Forum Moderator
18 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

This is what I wore, because I seldom get a chance to dress up a little.

You look great Hannah, I love your hair too.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Thanks, ladies. Dressing is much more fun now that I'm the real me. Cut off 4 inches of hair, and my daughter has been teaching me how to safely straighten it. She's also helping me with makeup.

On 1/5/2023 at 10:20 AM, Hannah Renee said:

Thanks, ladies. Dressing is much more fun now that I'm the real me. Cut off 4 inches of hair, and my daughter has been teaching me how to safely straighten it. She's also helping me with makeup.

Hannah, you look lovely.

• Forum Moderator

A “well dressed” trans woman doing tractor maintenance.

Hugs,

Charlize

650748F5-0B29-435F-8F70-01FFE5D6E209.jpeg

• Forum Moderator

Nice shop and tractor Charlize, don't break a nail 😀

Hugs

C

• Forum Moderator

Looking good Charlize!  Love the artwork hanging overhead.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I'm not wearing these yet, because I just ordered them, but rest assured I will be wearing them as soon as they arrive.  Do I actually need another pair of ankle boots?  Probably not, but I am of the opinion that a girl can't have too many pairs of shoes.  My wife would disagree.

83111569_TaraAnkleBoots.png.83afeecfffeb362d2acf4bd3c65de10e.png

To be honest, I have been on a quest to find a new pair of knee high boots, particularly a pair of brown boots.  Unfortunately, I am a male size 13 and I guess all shoe manufacturers have assumed that if your foot is as big as mine, you must also have extremely wide calves.  I just can't find a pair of knee high boots in my size with reasonably sized calves.  So, what does this have to do with my latest ankle boot purchase?  Well, I have decided that instead of being bitter or grousing about the fact that I can't find knee boots that fit, I would simply accept the situation and increase my ankle boot collection.  The thing about ankle boots is that calf size doesn't matter and since I have lovely calves anyway, ankle boots are a better choice.  How's that for playing the hand you are dealt?  

Hi @Sally Stone. I too wear a men's size 13 and know how hard it is to find shoes and boots that fit. I've had pretty good results with OnlyMaker.com. Fair warning though--you will need to order a size 15 in women's shoes with this firm.

Good Luck!

@Sally Stone where did you find them?  My feets are kinda big and I want a pair of ankle boots with a bit of heel.  I need 11 1/2 mens (US) or like 13 womens (US).  They don't make them it seems.

Funny, but when I first came out to one of my daughters, her first question was how many shoes I had.

I mostly wear grass or cattail sandals any time it is warmer than 20 degrees out.  

https://www.motherearthnews.com/diy/woven-crafts-raffia-sandals-zmaz85mjzraw/

I dislike shoes....and I have the opposite problem as some of y'all in that I have tiny feet.  Some of my partners are similar enough that they can share shoes.  GF has big feet for a female, she and husband have the same size boots. 

8 hours ago, Ivy said:

@Sally Stone where did you find them?  My feets are kinda big and I want a pair of ankle boots with a bit of heel.  I need 11 1/2 mens (US) or like 13 womens (US).  They don't make them it seems.

Funny, but when I first came out to one of my daughters, her first question was how many shoes I had.

@IvyI think you will have good luck at either OnlyMaker.com or at Torrid. Rorrid carries a virtually identical bootie in size 13 in both medium width and WW. Their sizes are are true, and the fit is good.

Best.

Maecie

• Forum Moderator
11 hours ago, Sally Stone said:

Do I actually need another pair of ankle boots?

That's crazy talk. Of COURSE you need another pair of ankle boots and those are CUTE.

Hugs!

On 1/7/2023 at 8:29 AM, Charlize said:

A “well dressed” trans woman doing tractor maintenance.

Love this. Thanks for re-birthing a great memory for me. Dad taught me to drive a Ford tractor at four years old. And my crazy want was to plow it into trees, the car, or the house. For some reason the tractor seemed never to connect—it veered away from my target at the last second—every time. I never knew why until I was really old enough to drive and discovered how Dad could steer the tractor with its right- and left-side controlled braking system. I remember feeling such great glee at my wish for mayhem—with no bad consequences. Made a game from a memory. Thanks again. 💜

29 minutes ago, Davie said:

Dad could steer the tractor with its right- and left-side controlled braking system.

Those are so cool

13 hours ago, Ivy said:

where did you find them?

Ivy,

I found this particular pair at Avenue.  They have black ones that showed a price of 40 plus dollars, but when I clicked on the blue ones, they were on sale for 13 dollars.  Well, I just had to buy them for that price.  Avenue sizes their shoes using women's sizing, so be sure to adjust accordingly.  

I also have a pair of ankle boots from Torrid, which I really like as well.

4 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

That's crazy talk. Of COURSE you need another pair of ankle boots and those are CUTE

Thanks for feeding my shoe compulsion Jackie😊

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator
17 hours ago, Sally Stone said:

Thought I'd show them off on my feet.

Pretty! I need some dress heels and I adore the color on those!

Hugs!