• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

Vanessa Michelle

@Teri AnneI don't like going out in the snow myself. I'd be staying home too. Your camera did a fine job I think. You're looking beautiful girl. It's nice to put a face to the name too! ❤️

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teri Anne

• Bri2020

• Elizabeth Star

• Jackie C.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Teri Anne

Vanessa I spent many years having to drive big trucks in the snow so being retired means I don't have to get out in it now LOL

My phone cam is not all that great no matter what settings I use.

Pics come out grainy or fuzzy most of the time.

The pics I have in my profile were taken by my reg camera and they are much clearer pics.

That camera took one last hit on the ground and it has stopped working altogether.  Time for a new one I guess.

Teri Anne

Oh and thanks for the nice compliment Vanessa I really appreciate it.

6 hours ago, Teri Anne said:

Oh and thanks for the nice compliment Vanessa I really appreciate it.

You look radiant in this pic Teri Anne.  If snow had stopped me from shopping I don't know that I would have looked so serene. lol. 

Elizabeth Star

OMG! I’m a girly girl! 💕

I love my new reactive LED mask. Jeans are AEO, top NY&Co. 

1050D6B3-48A5-4A71-89B4-C52713C880D0.jpeg

ValerieRun

Accessories, accessories, accessories. I feel incomplete without 1-2 bracelets, and a necklace (preferably matching my earrings).

Elizabeth Star

Thanks @Audrey , it is sparkly! 

@ValerieRuni need to accessorize more. Necklaces and bracelets would be nice additions. You can rarely see them because of my hair but I’m always wearing 2 pairs of earrings. Three pairs today. 

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.

I've basically always got a hair ornament in. Necklaces for special occasions. I need one I really like though. The ones I have are good, but my spouse buys most of my jewelry and she doesn't quite get my style yet.

Hugs!

2 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

Necklaces and bracelets

Heh heh….     Back before I was even out to myself, these things would somehow find their way onto my body.

I think I had a problem with denial-transphobia.

Teri Anne

I love that top Elizabeth.

Well the whole outfit too

Late day at work. I won't subject you to my workout clothing from earlier yet ;).  The top is a really soft cowl neck (handy me down from my wife) and the maxi skirt is from lou-la-roe I found at a thrift shop. My go to necklace was a garage sale find.  Hidden underneath are my knee high boots.

IMG_9931.jpg

HaraSurya

I don't have a photo, and even if I did I'd just look like a doughy white cis-male, but under my shirt I've been wearing a bra I bought a few days ago. Baby steps, but wearing it makes me feel happier and more secure. (Plus, my feminine side isn't exactly the most "girly-girl" type and looks and dresses pretty androgynous at lot of the time.)

Teri Anne

Hara most of us start out slow and work ladies clothes in the daily dress over time.

All the close friends I have now have only know me in girl mode which is pretty nice really.

I have been 24/7 for about 10 years now.

Keep working on it and you will be fine.

1 hour ago, HaraSurya said:

I don't have a photo, and even if I did I'd just look like a doughy white cis-male, but under my shirt I've been wearing a bra I bought a few days ago. Baby steps, but wearing it makes me feel happier and more secure. (Plus, my feminine side isn't exactly the most "girly-girl" type and looks and dresses pretty androgynous at lot of the time.)

Ohhhh. First bra!  Congrats.  This forum is all about expressing yourself without fear of judgement.  We don't care if your clothes are girly girl or androge.  As you explore your fashion choices, feel free to post.  

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
1 hour ago, HaraSurya said:

Honestly my day-to-day fashion choices are best described as "lesbian on washing day." I'm wearing a flannel shirt over a t-shirt and jeans. No bra. I had one when I was at the gym, but I'm home now and the girls (such as they are) can roam free. Oh, and pink, fuzzy slippers for bumming around the house. I have a hair decoration in to keep the hair out of my face.

I can get pretty girly when I'm dressing up, but around the house? Eh. I don't dress up every day.

Hugs!

1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

Honestly my day-to-day fashion choices are best described as "lesbian on washing day." .

Hugs!

*spits soda out while choking*. bahahahahaha

I swear Jackie you make me smile or laugh every day.

Hugs

Teri Anne

Lesbian on washing day is pretty funny.

HaraSurya

For some reason "lesbian on wash day" made me think of Amy Wong on Futurama. She's not lesbian, but she's crazy rich and multiple people have commented on how she always dresses "like it's laundry day." (The reason is to annoy her parents who tell her to dress more ladylike.)

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.

Well, I didn't go to Kappa Kappa Wong, but...

20210128_185423.thumb.jpg.0b4b43c64b8bd127696da7ff64fdbefa.jpg

None of my sweats fit anymore. They're "has her own gravitational field" me. I've slimmed down to the point where they just slide off.

To be fair, I did wash towels today.

Hugs!

Wow you late look great, 

Elizbethstar love that shirt and mask.

Go

20200717_120223.jpg

HaraSurya

One thing I realized earlier today when I was bundled up head to foot with only my eyes visible was that the closet you could judge about my gender based on how I looked was "potato."

Elizabeth Star

I really love this thread and seeing what everyone wears. I just changed out of my work clothes into a black hoodie and sweats, my got lounge-ware.