Jump to content
  • Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

    We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?


Ann W

Recommended Posts

  • Forum Moderator
6 hours ago, Vidanjali said:

Ooh! I can see some lace gloves complimenting this witchy outfit:

 

That's a good idea! I've got a pair but it wouldn't hurt to have ANOTHER pair...

 

Hugs!

Link to comment
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Jackie C.

    327

  • Elizabeth Star

    348

  • Teri Anne

    361

  • Bri2020

    341

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

I've got a pair but it wouldn't hurt to have ANOTHER pair...

Ahh…   You can never have too many cool accessories!

 

Link to comment

New black top today. I promise it’s new and distinctly different from the others.
 

4B99DA23-70A8-4886-89CE-421B127D40B4.jpeg

Link to comment
  • Forum Moderator
4 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

New black top today. I promise it’s new and distinctly different from the others.

 

Of COURSE it is dear. You look good in black though.

 

Hugs!

Link to comment
  • Forum Moderator
On 10/12/2021 at 8:59 AM, Maddee said:

You look good.  I need those pants.IMG_20211012_120230274_BURST000_COVER_TOP.thumb.jpg.4c9cf7262449bed2b1dc52a778a32aa2.jpg

 

Green and gold

@Maddee You look great in these Fall colors! 😘 My wife is a Fall color person too. We’re about the same clothing size except my legs are an inch or so longer. Unfortunately, I look washed out in anything green, gold or earth tone for that matter. It’s really too bad because she has a huge wardrobe that I can’t use.

Link to comment

This was my look today. First time trying on fake eyelashes. I'm kinda in love with them😊IMG_20211011_104742830_BURST001.thumb.jpg.4aee8093eef6095e833e358ca81f128d.jpg

Link to comment

This is what I wore to the meeting today. I'm no longer in the land lord business. 

YEY!!!! Free at last.

LM

 

Today97.jpg

Link to comment
11 hours ago, Rowan said:

This was my look today. First time trying on fake eyelashes. I'm kinda in love with them😊IMG_20211011_104742830_BURST001.thumb.jpg.4aee8093eef6095e833e358ca81f128d.jpg

It's a good look girl

Link to comment
13 hours ago, Rowan said:

This was my look today. First time trying on fake eyelashes. I'm kinda in love with them😊IMG_20211011_104742830_BURST001.thumb.jpg.4aee8093eef6095e833e358ca81f128d.jpg

 

Beauty! Your tattoos are awesome too, and I like how the pattern on your shirt sort of accentuates them.

Link to comment

OK, I know. I don't usually post here, but today I was with lots of new friends on Boston Common and we played croquet and chatted and laughed and argued about the rules and laughed--in that order, which is totally without order. Just fun. I wore a ball cap. But the tights which you can't see are sparkly blue. The smile was the best thing I wore.

Cheers,

Davie

 

IMG_0829.jpg

Link to comment

Rowan the eyelashes look great.

I wish I could wear false eyelashes but I am allergic to the glue.

Tried them once and loved them but my eyes turned red and started burning.

I had to take them off and clean the glue off which was very hard to do.

 

Link to comment
20 hours ago, Rowan said:

This was my look today. First time trying on fake eyelashes. I'm kinda in love with them😊IMG_20211011_104742830_BURST001.thumb.jpg.4aee8093eef6095e833e358ca81f128d.jpg

They look good. I've been thinking about trying them. How hard were they to put on?

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Vidanjali said:

 

Beauty! Your tattoos are awesome too, and I like how the pattern on your shirt sort of accentuates them.

Thank you so much!!!🤗

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Teri Anne said:

Rowan the eyelashes look great.

I wish I could wear false eyelashes but I am allergic to the glue.

Tried them once and loved them but my eyes turned red and started burning.

I had to take them off and clean the glue off which was very hard to do.

 

Aww, that's a bummer. I don't think I'll use them too often though just when I wanna get really dressed up.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

They look good. I've been thinking about trying them. How hard were they to put on?

They weren't hard at all really. I just used a pair of tweezers. And I'm super clumsy, so if I can do it🤷🏻‍♀️, lol.

Link to comment

It's another lay low at the house day for me.

Got this dress out for the first time.  It had been a little warm for it - not a problem today.

IMG_2654.jpg.7f94aac449763f84b7ab6e13de40bcc8.jpg

Link to comment

Looking really nice Jandi.

 

I went with this today, Then I get a call so I threw on a sweater so they wouldn't notice

I was dressed as a woman🤣

LM.

 

Today98.jpg

Today98B.jpg

Link to comment
12 hours ago, Rowan said:

They weren't hard at all really. I just used a pair of tweezers. And I'm super clumsy, so if I can do it🤷🏻‍♀️, lol.

I thought that they made a tool for that

Link to comment
4 hours ago, regina said:

I thought that they made a tool for that

Lol, they probably do🤷🏻‍♀️

Link to comment
4 hours ago, LindaMarie said:

Looking really nice Jandi.

 

I went with this today, Then I get a call so I threw on a sweater so they wouldn't notice

I was dressed as a woman🤣

LM.

 

Today98.jpg

Today98B.jpg

Super cute!

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Jandi said:

It's another lay low at the house day for me.

Got this dress out for the first time.  It had been a little warm for it - not a problem today.

IMG_2654.jpg.7f94aac449763f84b7ab6e13de40bcc8.jpg

Girl, you look great!

Link to comment

I never thought I would wear snakeskin print anything but here I am. I’m thinking shorter boot next time. 
 

1AB6C205-7DBA-47B1-AE71-7DA57CC80D02.jpeg

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

I’m thinking shorter boot next time. 

I’m thinking maybe show your ankles one of these days! Hah!

Link to comment
1 hour ago, AgnesBardsie said:

I’m thinking maybe show your ankles one of these days! Hah!

Are you telling me to go shoe shopping?😁 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 52 Guests (See full list)

    • Jamie68
    • Jackie C.
    • Charlize
    • DeeDee
    • Emily Michele
    • Red_Lauren.
    • KathyLauren
    • stveee
    • Becoming Diana
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

    • Emily Michele

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.
×
×
  • Create New...