• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

• Forum Moderator
14 hours ago, Ann W said:

The people involved all know about me, and I'm booked through the summer.  Scary, but I get a lot of courage from watching all of my friends here press on down the road to happiness.  Here's what I wore tonight...It reminds me a little of the picture that started this thread.

That’s great Ann, you look fabulous. 

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Hannah Renee said:

I wore this to my electrolysis appointment today. First time wearing a dress in public, and it felt so natural. Note the ferret fur half collar. She didn't go with me.

IMG_20220321_155117234~2.jpg

Looking good Hannah. 

3 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

I wore this to my electrolysis appointment today. First time wearing a dress in public, and it felt so natural. Note the ferret fur half collar. She didn't go with me.

Liberating isn't it?  You look great BTW. 

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

Looking great Hannah 

This is what I wore for my "Hot Date"  tonight:

It was great meeting you Lizzy!

IMG_2955.thumb.jpg.ff735053c2baf134f0b0c0edfa399436.jpg9B582A88-4721-4791-80E3-C0E3672E11BA.thumb.jpeg.43e39a8f624515d55359cb14b88f0a44.jpeg

• Forum Moderator
6 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

The picture is what I wore, not what I bought

You look great Hannah, I’m glad you got to spend some time with your daughter, sharing retail therapy.

@Elizabeth Star & @Bri2020, it’s great when you can meet up and get real-time with someone you’ve had long conversations with on the forums. Thank you for sharing your visit with us. 

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

1 hour ago, Bri2020 said:

IMG_2955.thumb.jpg.ff735053c2baf134f0b0c0edfa399436.jpg9B582A88-4721-4791-80E3-C0E3672E11BA.thumb.jpeg.43e39a8f624515d55359cb14b88f0a44.jpeg

It was really great to meet you face to face. Definitely have to do it again.

7 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

What a delight to see you both in the same shot...I wish I could meet all of you.

And @Hannah Renee, you blend into womanhood so nicely...that's a great outfit!

Thanks for the recent compliments by the way ladies...always a boost.

This is me at work today.  Rehearsing a new show, so the camera is all set up.  I designed the set too, so it's no wonder we match.  My name should be Violet W.

Here's a quote from my angles this morning.  They said "your weirdness will become your superpower".  Amen!

238016442_VioletW.thumb.jpg.966ca4eb193d64c17e4bfb29d61dc8a1.jpg

4 hours ago, Ann W said:

What a delight to see you both in the same shot...I wish I could meet all of you.

Are u in SoCal?  If so invite me out next year ! I haven’t scuba dived the west coast since the 90s   If u are in NoCal you might have to work harder to get me out there. Lol. 

You’re my superFC2AAF20-1F1E-452C-A81B-4AE1CC37F5A6.thumb.jpeg.c63c4f672bb7516a9573cd0c1f65264b.jpeghero

I’ve been lying down a lot

Edited by Jani
edited per OP request
10 hours ago, Ann W said:

I am in SoCal Bri, near the Channel Islands in fact, so a selfie could be in our future.

❤️🐠  that’s where I learned to dive.   Selfies and street tacos!!!

My post today is not so much about what I'm wearing as it is about how much effort I put into what I am going to wear.  I'm off to a conference where I will be spending three days.  I just finished packing and because I wanted lots of options available to me while I'm there, I have three suitcases and a hanging bag.  I'm pretty sure this is overkill , but hey, a girl has to have wardrobe choices, right?

U might be pushing it Sally. Lol. I felt like I was overpacking by filling one large suitcase for 2 night stay. Lol

well, I upgraded to 1st class since I knew I would be uncomfortable today given the bottom electrolysis.  So unpacked a nice maxi dress and Tory B cardigan. Camel suede ankle boots finish things. 

CFCB6EEC-245E-4CA7-8F62-7FE213FA1284.jpeg

14 hours ago, Maddee said:

You’re my superFC2AAF20-1F1E-452C-A81B-4AE1CC37F5A6.thumb.jpeg.c63c4f672bb7516a9573cd0c1f65264b.jpeghero

OMG...I love your little friend.  You both look so adorable.  You truly inspire me Maddee.

🌷

• Forum Moderator
6 hours ago, Sally Stone said:

I have three suitcases and a hanging bag.  I'm pretty sure this is overkill , but hey, a girl has to have wardrobe choices, right?

Sounds right to me. Who said you always have to travel light? Options, options, options.

Safe travels, and have a great time.

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

6 hours ago, Sally Stone said:

My post today is not so much about what I'm wearing as it is about how much effort I put into what I am going to wear.  I'm off to a conference where I will be spending three days.  I just finished packing and because I wanted lots of options available to me while I'm there, I have three suitcases and a hanging bag.  I'm pretty sure this is overkill , but hey, a girl has to have wardrobe choices, right?

It sounds legit to me. My last trip was just one night but I packed 3 outfits, loungewear, sleepwear and 2 pair of shoes. That was in addition to what I was already wearing. I got to have options and the option to change multiple times throughout the day. 

14 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

U might be pushing it Sally. Lol. I felt like I was overpacking by filling one large suitcase for 2 night stay. Lol

well, I upgraded to 1st class since I knew I would be uncomfortable today given the bottom electrolysis.  So unpacked a nice maxi dress and Tory B cardigan. Camel suede ankle boots finish things. 

CFCB6EEC-245E-4CA7-8F62-7FE213FA1284.jpeg

Even with a mask on, you look gorgeous ❤️

On 3/25/2022 at 1:13 AM, Jamey said:

Even with a mask on, you look gorgeous ❤️

Aww thanks Jamey. 
today I’m feeling very 60s housewife. The ankle jeans have a pretty paisley pattern that is real subtle. I need to loose the few pounds I put on in the last couple weeks because these don’t quite fit anymore. Lol. Doing chores this morning and then house shopping.  Not gonna change outfits even if I go to a party tonight with girl friends

1D9D142D-E131-41B1-945D-147F9E2F6CC4.jpeg

BCB104A5-DF7D-42CD-8F01-B8FCC4981A4D.jpeg

Oh I love those pants!  The outfit as a whole is great, but I really love those pants.

On 3/23/2022 at 9:19 PM, Maddee said:

love it.