• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Via Spiga Italian leather boots arrived and they fit! (mostly). They're real leather so I think I need to break them in a bit. A little snug just in front of the arch at the widest point.  If they don't stretch naturally they are worth bringing in to have that done professionally. I bought them used but they were only worn once. I suspect they didn't fit the original owner. They are a bear to get on though ;)

IMG_2936.thumb.jpg.47907ad737256d3ffc0d7e208afce98d.jpg

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Bri2020 said:

My Via Spiga Italian leather boots arrived and they fit! (mostly).

43 minutes ago, Katie M said:

I LOVE the boots!💜

Seconded. I love the boots too. I've got a similar pair, but they're mushroom leather and have more straps because I love my straps and buckles.

They really hurt my feet after a couple of hours though.

Hugs!

8 minutes ago, Jackie C. said:

Seconded. I love the boots too. I've got a similar pair, but they're mushroom leather and have more straps because I love my straps and buckles.

They really hurt my feet after a couple of hours though.

Hugs!

I have a friend in the shoe biz that says she can stretch them if need but her suggestion was to wear two pairs of socks with them while sitting around the house.  A careful application of a hair dryer will facilitate stretching as well.  (don't cook them was the warning)

54 minutes ago, Bri2020 said:

I have a friend in the shoe biz that says she can stretch them if need but her suggestion was to wear two pairs of socks with them while sitting around the house.  A careful application of a hair dryer will facilitate stretching as well.  (don't cook them was the warning)

Interesting, I was just looking into how to stretch shoes. I have 2 pair of vegan leather boots that need some help. I’m planning to try the hair dryer method on one pair tonight. I’ll report back on it. 

• Forum Moderator
17 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

Before anyone asks...I 'm aware the outfits aren't all black. I feel fine, I'm not sick.

That’s funny Lizzy, you think if we see you picking out some bright colors. We’ll need to do a wellness check on you. While I like and lean more to the Goth Colors too, we shouldn’t limit ourselves. 

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator
14 hours ago, Ann W said:

The people involved all know about me, and I'm booked through the summer.  Scary, but I get a lot of courage from watching all of my friends here press on down the road to happiness.  Here's what I wore tonight...It reminds me a little of the picture that started this thread.

That’s great Ann, you look fabulous. 

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

I wore this to my electrolysis appointment today. First time wearing a dress in public, and it felt so natural. Note the ferret fur half collar. She didn't go with me.

IMG_20220321_155117234~2.jpg

33 minutes ago, Hannah Renee said:

I wore this to my electrolysis appointment today. First time wearing a dress in public, and it felt so natural. Note the ferret fur half collar. She didn't go with me.

Looking good Hannah. 

3 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

Liberating isn't it?  You look great BTW. 

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

Looking great Hannah 

34 minutes ago, Bri2020 said:

Liberating isn't it?  You look great BTW. 

Thanks! That's the word I was looking for.

My daughter and I just got back from the mall, clothes shopping. 50 degrees and breezy outside, but didn't want to take a jacket. Felt like almost 80 inside, glad I didn't bring one. She got stuff, and picked out a couple of things for me. The picture is what I wore, not what I bought.

IMG_20220322_133429414~2.jpg

This is what I wore for my "Hot Date"  tonight:

It was great meeting you Lizzy!

IMG_2955.thumb.jpg.ff735053c2baf134f0b0c0edfa399436.jpg9B582A88-4721-4791-80E3-C0E3672E11BA.thumb.jpeg.43e39a8f624515d55359cb14b88f0a44.jpeg

• Forum Moderator
6 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

The picture is what I wore, not what I bought

You look great Hannah, I’m glad you got to spend some time with your daughter, sharing retail therapy.

@Elizabeth Star & @Bri2020, it’s great when you can meet up and get real-time with someone you’ve had long conversations with on the forums. Thank you for sharing your visit with us. 

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

1 hour ago, Bri2020 said:

IMG_2955.thumb.jpg.ff735053c2baf134f0b0c0edfa399436.jpg9B582A88-4721-4791-80E3-C0E3672E11BA.thumb.jpeg.43e39a8f624515d55359cb14b88f0a44.jpeg

It was really great to meet you face to face. Definitely have to do it again.

7 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

What a delight to see you both in the same shot...I wish I could meet all of you.

And @Hannah Renee, you blend into womanhood so nicely...that's a great outfit!

Thanks for the recent compliments by the way ladies...always a boost.

This is me at work today.  Rehearsing a new show, so the camera is all set up.  I designed the set too, so it's no wonder we match.  My name should be Violet W.

Here's a quote from my angles this morning.  They said "your weirdness will become your superpower".  Amen!

238016442_VioletW.thumb.jpg.966ca4eb193d64c17e4bfb29d61dc8a1.jpg

4 hours ago, Ann W said:

What a delight to see you both in the same shot...I wish I could meet all of you.

Are u in SoCal?  If so invite me out next year ! I haven’t scuba dived the west coast since the 90s   If u are in NoCal you might have to work harder to get me out there. Lol. 

You’re my superFC2AAF20-1F1E-452C-A81B-4AE1CC37F5A6.thumb.jpeg.c63c4f672bb7516a9573cd0c1f65264b.jpeghero

I’ve been lying down a lot

Edited by Jani
edited per OP request