• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

Hannah it was great that you met up with Liz and had a great time seeing the S&G tribute show.

There is a Traveling Wilburys tribute band here locally called the The twiggenburys.

They do The Beatles, Tom Petty and other stuff.

Its good to have a friend to get out with so I am glad you had a great time.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bri2020

• Elizabeth Star

• Jackie C.

• Teri Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

today's dress from my shopping spree last week. I feel like I'm on the verge of a wardrobe malfunction but everything stys in place albeit there is not a lot of modesty here. lol

IMG_3242.jpg

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Bri2020 said:

today's dress from my shopping spree last week. I feel like I'm on the verge of a wardrobe malfunction but everything stys in place albeit there is not a lot of modesty here. lol

Oh, wait for Friday. I chose something I can fall out of.

Hugs!

Yeah it's a challenge to find the right dress, not warm enough here for it yet but happy with this one.  I am not sure how I feel about how low cut the front goes, will just have to be mindful I guess. Face tech was right, Nordstrom rack is hit and miss. Usually I don't even remember to take shots when I head out because I am still trying to  engineer my fix up time in less than an hour from start to finish.  Currently on a dress and leggings/stockings binge. 

20220427_205153.jpg

I've got a black, sleeveless blouse with a Peter Pan collar. I put it with a grey, pink, and yellow pleated tartan skirt with a pair of chunky Mary Janes. Hope you guys have a great day!

6 hours ago, stveee said:

Yeah it's a challenge to find the right dress, not warm enough here for it yet but happy with this one.  I am not sure how I feel about how low cut the front goes, will just have to be mindful I guess. Face tech was right, Nordstrom rack is hit and miss. Usually I don't even remember to take shots when I head out because I am still trying to  engineer my fix up time in less than an hour from start to finish.  Currently on a dress and leggings/stockings binge. 

20220427_205153.jpg

really cute, don't worry about the neckline- it looks great and appropriate for the dress style. I'd be more worried about how I get out of my car and or sitting without letting too much show down below. haha. Great summer evening dress

I got my new shoes today to go with the dress I am wearing to the Kennedy Center's opening of "Carmen"!  The work perfectly and fit as well as you can expect of a 3"+ heel lol. "Stuart Weitzman Dancer Block Sandals with 75mm heel height"

2112D542-FEDD-4FF1-BBAF-F9CCA6C53BDC.jpeg

IMG_3250.jpg

2 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

I got my new shoes today to go with the dress I am wearing to the Kennedy Center's opening of "Carmen"!  The work perfectly and fit as well as you can expect of a 3"+ heel lol. "Stuart Weitzman Dancer Block Sandals with 75mm heel height"

IMG_3250.jpg

Those are great and work perfect with your dreas.  I've been wearing more and more open toe now that the weather is a little warmer.  

2 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

IMG_3250.jpg

Classy!

IDK maybe I should consider getting my first pair of nice heels, even though I will be 9 feet tall. I was trying on sandals and decided my feet aren't so cute. Maybe some toenail polish will help. 

I got a few new outfit over the weekend. Summer's coming so I thought I start on my wardrobe for hot weather.

I'm not overly excited about profanity on my top but it is what it is. The quality of the skirt is surprising considering it came from Hot Topic.

.IMG_6607.thumb.jpeg.6ea33c7b241e4333705b5b9d2a1d68bf.jpeg

I really like this top. I think it would look really good with the right pair of jeans. I feel this skirt would go better with the other top.

IMG_6645(2).thumb.jpeg.fc3899b505239b256cea2c6d5538ea0f.jpeg

And believe it or not I also I got a pink skirt too.

IMG_6624(1)B.thumb.jpg.8b5c7b87efa408fbe5e8e1eaa39a110e.jpg

I'm really starting to these Cowcow dresses. They takes weeks to get once you order them but so worth the wait to me. Can you believe it? I'm not wearing a ton of black, not even my shoes. Maybe it's just a phase?

IMG_6696.thumb.jpeg.3367ab020206bd3680ff044fd0190684.jpeg

@Elizabeth StarIn your first post, I like the first top with the second skirt. That's so you. The skirts are all definitely cute. I'm trying to work up the courage to wear one that short. And no, I don't believe you really bought a pink skirt 😁. And I LOVE the dress!

16 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

IMG_3250.jpg

Nice! Those are really pretty and they go amazing with the dress!!

13 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

I got a few new outfit over the weekend. Summer's coming so I thought I start on my wardrobe for hot weather.

I'm not overly excited about profanity on my top but it is what it is. The quality of the skirt is surprising considering it came from Hot Topic.

.IMG_6607.thumb.jpeg.6ea33c7b241e4333705b5b9d2a1d68bf.jpeg

I really like this top. I think it would look really good with the right pair of jeans. I feel this skirt would go better with the other top.

IMG_6645(2).thumb.jpeg.fc3899b505239b256cea2c6d5538ea0f.jpeg

And believe it or not I also I got a pink skirt too.

IMG_6624(1)B.thumb.jpg.8b5c7b87efa408fbe5e8e1eaa39a110e.jpg

I absolutely love it! I wish I had your confidence lol

Finally found a dress with purple (school colours). Ladies, you are all looking gorgeous ❤️🥰!!

Photo on 4-29-22 at 10.50 AM.jpg

17 hours ago, stveee said:

Classy!

IDK maybe I should consider getting my first pair of nice heels, even though I will be 9 feet tall. I was trying on sandals and decided my feet aren't so cute. Maybe some toenail polish will help. 

A gorgeous pair of shoes and a pedicure will mask most foot cuteness issues. As for height, I'm 5' 10 and I don't mind wearing up to a 3" heel for most occasions. I figure I'm already taller than most women and people are going to see me no matter what so why not wear what you love.  4"-5" heels are for very special occasions when I expect to be sitting mostly. These new block heels are about 4" and I can manage them but my feet will be sore by the end of the night. 

My everyday heel height is usually less than 3" (today being an exception)

17 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

I'm really starting to these Cowcow dresses. They takes weeks to get once you order them but so worth the wait to me. Can you believe it? I'm not wearing a ton of black, not even my shoes. Maybe it's just a phase?

IMG_6696.thumb.jpeg.3367ab020206bd3680ff044fd0190684.jpeg

YES to this one!

• Forum Moderator

Raising money for Pride tonight! Put a dollar in my top?

Hugs!20220429_171105.thumb.jpg.abae18e5518334328371dd1c5a5d4382.jpg

2 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

Raising money for Pride tonight! Put a dollar in my top?

Hugs!20220429_171105.thumb.jpg.abae18e5518334328371dd1c5a5d4382.jpg

You look amazing!!

Today's outfit minus the gladiator style cork wedges. They had to come off having been on for 12 hours straight today.  I ended up going out with one of the ladies I had been occasionally seeing. (she's the last one standing of the 4). We live close together so since it was a pretty night out I invited her to a happy hour/light dinner by the lake.  Went pretty well. Basically we are both trying to figure out whether there might be more than friendship in the future I think.

Anyways, the top and pants were both from the $5 sidewalk sale last week. The top is pretty shear but I have a bralette that is almost the same shad of burnt orange so you can't even tell. The jeans have a nice flair at the ankles that doesn'tn shown upnwelln in this pic.

9D6015D2-5808-4498-BEA2-CD3AC6AC0905.thumb.jpeg.7370f5bcacdd2520451d75643e6aa3d4.jpeg

On 4/2/2022 at 6:03 PM, Maddee said:

Trivia night fundraiser event.

Our tables’ theme was “garden tea party”

we scored middle-low of the pack in trivia, but we had great food!!

16CF0E20-7E07-428A-B77D-6F68F0A32F55.jpeg

😉👍

On 4/3/2022 at 2:27 AM, Ann W said:

OMG...my boobs are here.  (so awesome!)

IMG_20220403_014347263.thumb.jpg.943364832612d9c8c097fc493bf49e30.jpg

Tonight was the first time I went on stage with my body really showing.  I started with a turtleneck on, but it got too hot, so off it went, and I just leaned into it and gave my best girl on guitar performance.  My fear just dropped away and I had such a great time.  Nothing but good vibes!  This is going to be so much fun moving forward.  My band is doing really well, and nobody has a problem with my super power.  It feels like all my dreams are coming true.  I still breakdown and cry sometimes, but it's all worth it.

IMG_20220403_012903213.thumb.jpg.83ba8feb15079a0f80197d58e16652f5.jpgIMG_20220403_013800896.thumb.jpg.4415f9a30e75b8d37e61273e98b74be6.jpg

😍👍looking great!

• Forum Moderator
16 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

You look amazing!!

Thanks! I earned $233 for Pride last night in Ferndale. Absolutely had a good time and did not fall out of my top so much as once. Sweat right through it dancing though.

Hugs!

Apologies for posting lots of pics, but had a few IT problems recently. I retired from work in February, and my wife and I started a major refurbishment of our kitchen/utility rooms. Part of this involved stripping plaster from old walls, and it seems that plaster dust and IT kit are not compatible. My main PC as well as 2 other devices which rely on cooling of processor units died a death. I know I can reach this site using my phone, but I find it's not an easy site to use from such a small screen.

So here are some the pics I probably would have posted here. Including me on a Niamh day but in a boiler suit for stripping walls/removing rubbish as well as one of my favourite days out this year with my daughter who took me out for a meal, karaoke and clubbing in the West End of London for my birthday in April.

I've spent a while catching up on whose been wearing what and there are many fabulous photos of gorgeous people. 

I'm still not using a new PC - I've dug out and got one of my old ones working again, but when I've refurbished our study I'll get a new superduper PC :)

IMG_20220429_103702232_2.jpg

IMG_20220309_101553486.jpg

IMG_20220317_164728167_2.jpg

IMG_20220318_195342357.jpg

IMG_20220323_205427819.jpg

IMG_20220401_213341933 (1).jpg

IMG_20220421_173245667_2.jpg

IMG_20220422_174658925_2.jpg