• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

• Forum Moderator
19 hours ago, JustineM said:

Heading to my sisters wedding today and feeling so pretty.

Good morning Justine,

You look wonderful, I hope you had a great time at you sister's wedding.

@Elizabeth Staryour total outfit looks cool, and I really love your hair.

@Bri2020 I love your poke-a-dot dress.

Everyone posting here set such encouraging examples for all of us to see.

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never posted here before, but I always found this thread to fun. New dress and shoes from Amazon.

So here goes

image.jpg.6b298b3fd48bdd940a7d43a5226551e7.jpg

You girls all look terrific!  It's so pleasing to see people's confidence evolving over time.

@Bri2020Love that dress!  Kinda makes me want to play Twister on you.

1108754000_Sally6-7-22-1.thumb.jpeg.c38ae4c73c3440daaf90177b712f5500.jpegYou all look wonderful as usual.  I've never been much for pants, but I have decided I like this combination.

1 hour ago, Ann W said:

Got inspired by the U.S. Women's Open over the weekend.

IMG_20220606_132816261_HDR.thumb.jpg.965dd7441bb97cba7abb715dc65d68dd.jpg

Even though I've only been able to play once in each of the past 2 years, I do have a few golf outfits that I should put to good use in general. Hopefully on the course sometime this year. Looking good.

Top is from Amazon, shorts are a hand-me-up from my daughter. Sandals were never a thing for me during my pretending-I'm-a-guy phase, and I realized today why.  There are no cute sandals for guys.

I just love seeing everyone out there enjoying the clothes they are wearing. @miz miranda That dress was one of my first purchases! I got it in the white with yellow flowers I believe. (I donated it after losing some weight.

@Ann W love that look you're sporting......

@Sally Stoneblush is a good colour on your. I love the simple but femme look there.

@christinakristy2021That's a message people near to hear more often. Happy Pride!

I ran across this article about swimwear this morning. I think it's awesome that the fashion industry has taken notice of the uniqueness of trying to make a swimsuit that works for trans folks.  Now, it will be interesting to see how many are comfortable with  a "not tucking" look.  For me, that would be triggering as hell. I think it speaks to a trend through. I think younger people are becoming more comfortable with the spectrum of gender vs being binary in thought. They may be less worried or dysphoric about the parts they have vs it being their identity and social perception that is more triggering.  I don't know but if fashion is trying to respond to identity then maybe I'm onto something.  Now we all know that fashion often doesn't reflect the majority of people tastes frequently. They are often trying to push boundaries. This is certainly doing that. https://chromat.co/ 559239423_ScreenShot2022-06-15at8_02_27AM.thumb.png.385114bea6b739267b7d2e83721387ab.png

5 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

I just love seeing everyone out there enjoying the clothes they are wearing.

It's funny, clothes were always something I just tolerated (because y'know, cold weather and social requirements). A "yes" purchase was the rare occasion I'd find something I actually didn't outright hate. I never imagined clothes could be something I could actually like! I guess that's the difference when you finally start shopping in the right section!

5 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

I ran across this article about swimwear this morning. I think it's awesome that the fashion industry has taken notice of the uniqueness of trying to make a swimsuit that works for trans folks.  Now, it will be interesting to see how many are comfortable with  a "not tucking" look.  For me, that would be triggering as hell. I think it speaks to a trend through. I think younger people are becoming more comfortable with the spectrum of gender vs being binary in thought. They may be less worried or dysphoric about the parts they have vs it being their identity and social perception that is more triggering.  I don't know but if fashion is trying to respond to identity then maybe I'm onto something.  Now we all know that fashion often doesn't reflect the majority of people tastes frequently. They are often trying to push boundaries. This is certainly doing that.

I've come across those, too. And yes, I think the direction these things are going with the younger generations is fantastic.

You all look happy and amazing, I'm more than a touch jealous!

So many things I want to wear but I'm jacked and have chicken legs.

I swear I'm not such a whiney thing in real life but this is the only place I have or feel safe to kavetch.  

much luv

The pink skirt I got a few weeks ago found it's way into my predominately black wardrobe. Aside from desperately needing more pentagrams I like the splash of color. 

IMG_7493.jpeg

My fairy fashion godmother granted me more clothes. Here's a but top. A bit sheer but I love it.E1903AA1-174C-4051-B975-84A4B66A33C1.thumb.jpeg.170678fbe5d9a53fe14eb961abb7fa96.jpeg

10 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

I like the splash of color. 

A "splash of color" is what sets off the black IMHO.

You always look good.

17 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

My fairy fashion godmother granted me more clothes. Here's a but top. A bit sheer but I love it.E1903AA1-174C-4051-B975-84A4B66A33C1.thumb.jpeg.170678fbe5d9a53fe14eb961abb7fa96.jpeg

Sheer looks good on you 💖

• Forum Moderator
On 6/15/2022 at 7:38 PM, Bri2020 said:

Beautiful top Bri. Love it. You may want to get yourself a nice black camisole to wear underneath if you decide to wear it with more formal slacks or skirts down the road. It must feel amazing!!😁

• Forum Moderator

My hottie farmer pic

Hugs,

Charlize

hot stuff.JPG

Off to do another open house today. At least this time it is one for sale vs rent.  Who knows, maybe I will make some money this weekend. haha.  Anyways, this is Tommy Bahamas shift dress I got at the outlet store for $40 or so. (marked down from $140)

Pairing it up with a gold rimmed turquoise sea shell pendant and naturalizer pumps.  I have to stuff a little tissue paper in the toes to keep my feet from coming out.  I will start the day with some slip on loafers or something as I set up the showing then switch to the pumps to greet people.  I feel very much a "mature lady" in this outfit.  

IMG_3603.thumb.jpg.1e5ed487e763ee1cd89ef7878a71d05f.jpg