• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Betty K said:

334043955_1026672858294074_8658105073978162663_n.thumb.jpg.d77dfe76dce165a0f4154f21ef53ead7.jpg

Entire thing head to toeluv

Enjoy yourself!!

it is the opposite of summer near me❄️

✌️

1 hour ago, Betty K said:

334043955_1026672858294074_8658105073978162663_n.thumb.jpg.d77dfe76dce165a0f4154f21ef53ead7.jpg

I bought this dress from my friend's vintage store the other day, and wore it to see her sing at a warehouse party (where this old car was stored) on Saturday. Someone at the gig told me the dress is a copy of a "mud" dress, from Mali. I had no idea, but he seemed impressed. Later that night I sprayed habanero sauce all over it courtesy of a clogged-up sauce bottle and had to go home and change before attending a Pride party. It was a lovely night.

That dress is drop dead gorgeous and you wear it with style and grace.

Aww thanks so much you two. I am loving this gender journey so much lately.

Looking gorgeous and super-feminine, Maddee.

• Forum Moderator

@Emily Michele and @Betty K you both look wonderful, and I'm so happy for you.

Betty, I did a similar thing with a clogged sauce bottle. Who knew those things could squirt sideways? I hope you had a great evening after the wardrobe change.

Everyone on this thread looks good and are inspirations to others.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator
On 2/27/2023 at 8:11 AM, Maddee said:

I am girl-ing it up a  little at home this morning😊

Good morning Maddee,

I hope you had a great weekend.

Hugs

I have a black bra on 42D with contact breast forms. White pantyhose. Pink skirt with pink lace under it to make it stand out

Every day stuff.  Long sleeve shirt, under a jumper.  (US type otherwise known as a pinafore)

And my kinky thigh-high socks.

On 2/28/2023 at 11:51 PM, Mmindy said:

Betty, I did a similar thing with a clogged sauce bottle. Who knew those things could squirt sideways? I hope you had a great evening after the wardrobe change.

Thank you Mmindy, and yes I had a lovely night. The queer event was almost entirely women and they were so welcoming. It felt like just about the safest space imaginable.

@Maddee - how did I miss your Monday pictures??!!! You rock it, girl!!!

I scored a gorgeous pair of over-the-knee slouch boots on eBay in size 13. I tried them on with skinny jeans and a skirt. Lots of options for length from over the knee to scrunched up mid-calf.....and they are really comfortable. Not bad for $35 brand-new.

Slouch Boots 1.jpg

Slouch Boots 2.jpg

Slouch Boots 3.jpg

• Forum Moderator
15 hours ago, April Marie said:

I scored a gorgeous pair of over-the-knee slouch boots on eBay in size 13. I tried them on with skinny jeans and a skirt. Lots of options for length from over the knee to scrunched up mid-calf.....and they are really comfortable. Not bad for $35 brand-new.

Oh those are CUTE! Jealous!

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Good morning @IvyI bet the house smells wonderful after baking bread.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Back to wearing a wig tonight. Trying to decide whether to spend 19k Australian dollars on hair transplants. When I see myself with a full head of hair I’m sorely tempted.

162BEA2F-2669-402F-BE20-396B0795A06A.jpeg

You look amazing with long hair - and without @Betty K. I just prefer the longer hair for me - hides so much. 🙂 I'm growing mine out but not sure I'll ever get to the point where I like it more than my wig.

Thanks @April Marie! I know what you mean about real hair vs wigs. I’m very worried that I may pay this huge amount of money for transplants only to find that my hair is just too thin anyway. 

When I first gave in and tried a wig, I was amazed at how much better I felt seeing hair!

It’s too late for transplants for me.  

I agree with April and Ivy. The wig looks phenomenal and a full head of hair is important for most women. When I first started to transition I had a "high and tight." I wore a wig for about two years as my hair grew out.

11 hours ago, Marcie Jensen said:

The wig looks phenomenal and a full head of hair is important for most women.

Thank you Marcie. I have to admit I get a little defiant when I think how many of my AFAB cis friends can get away with short hair and still be read as women. I so wish the same went for me, but while many women seem able to perceive my gender despite my hairstyle, unfortunately most men seem unable. This especially hurts because I am super attracted to men and would like them to feel the same.

Good looking thread!

Supercool outfit @Hannah ReneeDisplaying excellent taste,  and confidence (as usual)

So hot look @Betty K 

You must really be feeling it there girl!!

It’s not really envy if I’m happy for you,,,is it? ;)

I hear your concerns about hair implants for you. Good luck with this big decision!  I’m grateful to have invested everything in mine in 2019.  Thankfully In my case they worked well.  Really helped me pass F in a workplace where you need to keep your hair tied up for safety.  The workplace with insurance that helped pay for further transition.  🌈🌈

5 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

I was invited to a birthday party for a woman at work, which was, for me, a wonderful gesture of acceptance and affirmation. There was one other woman from work, who is my closest friend there, with the rest being family. Anyway, this is what I wore:

IMG_20230311_212732447~2.jpg

I love your outfit and your taste in clothes!!! And, I truly love the acceptance you received. You go, girl!!

3 hours ago, Maddee said:

I hear your concerns about hair implants for you. Good luck with this big decision!  I’m grateful to have invested everything in mine in 2019.  Thankfully In my case they worked well.

Thanks so much for your kind words as always Maddee. Your hair looks so full and lustrous I'm guessing it must not have been that thin to begin with? I just can't imagine achieving that result.

• Forum Moderator
8 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

acceptance and affirmation

Good morning,

Hannah, Acceptance and affirmation looks good on you.

19 hours ago, Betty K said:

When I see myself with a full head of hair I’m sorely tempted.

Betty, this is a hard decision. On the plus side, with wigs you can change your look with your mood, and not have to wait for the undercut to grow back. You looked like you were ready to dance the night away.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋