• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

10 hours ago, Vanessa Michelle said:

Man, is there a freebie Faceapp knockoff? I know it isn't 100%, but I would love to see at least a glimpse of myself as the woman I am inside. That said, I could get a pic of myself semi-blurred out like I have seen some of y'all do so I could at least see myself on screen in the right clothing, even if I can't wear it out in public. I do love seeing all of your pictures here and in the gallery section. You all are beautiful and I love to watch your journeys. ❤️

Facetune 2 is only $3/month if you pay for a year. That's about as cheap a stand alone filter for your phone. If you have a snap chat account, there are filters in there, then just capture the image  

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bri2020

• Elizabeth Star

• Jackie C.

• Teri Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ElizabethStar said:

I love this top. 

FB92BDE3-50AF-443F-A996-801D0E0EC623.jpeg

I think it loves you too. Beautiful colours including your hair. 

I love this top. 

Looking great😉

2 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

I love this top. 

YESSSSSS!

That top rocks on you @ElizabethStar...love it.

Nice picture @Niamh, and a another great top, and I've been loving that hair too...it looks so natural on you.

Teri Anne

I love tops like that.

Looking so good today Liz

Confused1
6 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

I love this top. 

WOW!

Sally Stone

My goodness, you all look amazing.  I'm wearing marinara sauce, drats!  I am the quintessential tomato sauce magnet.  Every single time I have tomato sauce some of it invariably ends up on my blouse or my skirt.  Fortunately, I look good in tomato red.  My wife says I need to carry a bib.  

Elizabeth Star
18 hours ago, Sally Stone said:

My wife says I need to carry a bib.

I was going to get a box of disposables one for a co-worker. Apparently new clothes work as food magnets. 

Elizabeth Star

My wife was rummaging through some old clothes last night. Gave me this cute cardigan. 

CA27668C-18F9-444F-879E-DA8B5ED2B0CF.jpeg

My wife was rummaging through some old clothes last night. Gave me this cute cardigan. 

CA27668C-18F9-444F-879E-DA8B5ED2B0CF.jpeg

Oh that is cute!

Kinda of half-mode today. Shows what hair I’ve managed to naturally grow so far. 

2D7E5482-013D-4FFB-8695-F7C06039DBFF.jpeg

Elizabeth Star
1 hour ago, JustineM said:

Shows what hair I’ve managed to naturally grow so far. 

It’s such a painfully slow process. 

LusciousTheLock

Out of curiosity, am I in a minority for embracing the bald?  Back in my early 20's I had a lovely multi-coloured Mo-hawk and cried like a baby when a dying accident took my hair away (Of course, a tough man hid that from everyone). But when I first started dressing, I felt really fake. And wearing a wig seemed to make that worse. I love a hat though!

This is my work look, at home I'm full Punk.

Profile.thumb.jpg.b1e7a18a4d0626dc773c9aa59f144328.jpg

3 hours ago, LusciousTheLock said:

Out of curiosity, am I in a minority for embracing the bald?  Back in my early 20's I had a lovely multi-coloured Mo-hawk and cried like a baby when a dying accident took my hair away (Of course, a tough man hid that from everyone). But when I first started dressing, I felt really fake. And wearing a wig seemed to make that worse. I love a hat though!

You go girl!  Bald totally works for you.

BlueNails

The first even vaguely femme things I've worked up the nerve to buy for myself has arrived!

It's a tiny first little baby step, and I'm still nowhere near confident enough to show my face, but between lockdown having left me with longer hair, these little hair barrettes are both cute and comfortable and make me feel the same, even if I still get twitchy whenever I hear people around. Also kinda just threw the first one on when it came because I was excited, my hair does need tending to. Also I'm not too good with taking pictures yet. (There's a bunch of other ones, but I'll be keeping them back as rewards to myself for doing stuff to get more in shape)

IMG_20210226_123951_6.jpg

Maid In Bedlam
2 hours ago, BlueNails said:

IMG_20210226_123951_6.jpg

I got one of those little bods in the top left corner. I to hang things from him. Small world huh?🙂

4 hours ago, LusciousTheLock said:

Bald can be beautiful, if you embrace like you have. You look great, girl!

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
5 hours ago, LusciousTheLock said:

Out of curiosity, am I in a minority for embracing the bald?

I personally just don't like the way it works on me. I mean bald women can be gorgeous (remember Alien Nation? Heck, remember Zahn from Farscape?), but I don't think it works for me.

WIN_20210226_10_21_37_Pro.thumb.jpg.c5d40a3505d07391ac515b42510bb2f2.jpg

See? Not a great look for me. My head is just... wrong.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
3 hours ago, BlueNails said:

The first even vaguely femme things I've worked up the nerve to buy for myself has arrived!

I really like that. I need to find something similar, but that's more me. Maybe something with a praying mantis theme.

Hugs!

Elizabeth Star
6 hours ago, LusciousTheLock said:

Wow! It so works on you. Just beautiful. 

Felt the need to be pretty today so makeup and hair done and a cute outfit.

@BlueNailsI love the hair pieces!

1BC0C2F1-6BDD-4A2C-A908-9782CE8F355B_1_201_a.jpeg

Elizabeth Star

I reverted back to my Gothic roots today and got called adorable the moment I walked into work. 

4CE40739-33FF-4EA3-B255-0D8F5B0C917F.jpeg