• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

Linda Marie

Yes the upper lip...I did really good on that part....until....UNDER THE NOSTRILS 

Damn lightning bolts going up your nostrils and then your eye and into your brain echoing about....

Electrolysis can be very painful at times, other times it is just pow pull. Gosh the things we put ourselves through. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elizabeth Star

• Bri2020

• Teri Anne

• Jackie C.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holly Elizabeth

Right now I'm just wearing my bra, a old tee shirt, sweats, and some old boys shoes. This is how I normally go around the house when I don't have to go anywhere. I don't even put on makeup unless I'm going out or my dysphoria is hitting me.

Robin.C

@Bri2020
than you for the boot info, i thought they might good 'uns since they feel so nice.

Bracelets i had to buy 3 before i figured how what the smallest size i could get over my hands .. same with rings, not many cheap fun nice rings to fit fat tradesman type fingers 🤣

@Linda Marie
you look so stylish, beautiful outfits.

Hugs

Robin

Teri Anne

Robin lots of costume or inexpensive bracelets are adjustable or expandable and have elastic cord holding them together.

@Linda MarieI also love your style and dress sense. 

This is me today. Getting my 1st covid vaccine on Friday. I will have to be in "boy mode" for that, but next week I'm seeing the dentist who will be doing some work to replace a tooth that broke recently. The dentist is more than happy that I attend as Niamh. I may then have a proper smile again :)

IMG_20210303_103850674_HDR~2.jpg

Maid In Bedlam

@Niamh Im looking forwald to that proper smile. 🙂 So glad you found a dentist. this is how most business should be. Afterall your money is as good as anyone elses. Any business that does discriminate is realistically shooting themselves in the foot....Oh and BTW, your looking as lovely as ever.

Linda Marie

Today I chose this to wear. I'm not doing much today just hanging out in my basement again..

I did have my first round of the covid vac. freedom is nearer. 

One thing about all this quarantine is that I have gotten really good at my make-up. 

Hope all are having a good day.

Today5.jpg

Teri Anne
8 hours ago, Maid In Bedlam said:

@Niamh Im looking forwald to that proper smile. 🙂 So glad you found a dentist. this is how most business should be. Afterall your money is as good as anyone elses.

Thats right and I am looking forward to the smile too.

A nice smile raises the confidence level.

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
4 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

One thing about all this quarantine is that I have gotten really good at my make-up. 

Hope all are having a good day.

I just realized that you look like my Aunt Mary. Good on you, she was a wonderful person. Everybody liked her.

Hugs!

Got out in the garden some today.   It’s nice out for a change.  

E39E5601-16CA-4CB9-B091-BA1769B237D9.jpeg

Bad lighting 

I'm smiling with my eyes. 😷

Wearing my favorite denim skirt...just because.

20210304_013252_Film4-01.thumb.jpeg.eee7a3f1efdb77ce1611626c7bda8fb3.jpeg

Elizabeth Star

My first time out in a short skirt. 

321C7902-2476-4E32-B5D8-396E08FBBC32.jpeg

Linda Marie

Today I chose to wear a flowery flowing dress. I guess I'll be 

spending the rest of the day...sweater, no sweater....

Today6.jpg

Today7.jpg

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
2 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

sweater, no sweater....

They're both good looks, but my sweater equation is usually. If cold, then sweater. If NOT cold, then no sweater.

Of course I'm dealing with a wig, so removing layers if I get overheated can be a tremendous pain in the butt.

Hugs!

JustineM

Unseen but there is a new bra and my favorite black skirt. Going to multiple appointments today. Had time to do my nails last night. Got a new base coat and top coat so we’ll see how long these last.

D2D4B0FC-A7C3-4A43-A2E3-ADDF1B4CDF5C.jpeg

image.jpg

Teri Anne

Awesome nails Justine what is the color number and brand? I need to get more nail polish and want that color.

Linda, Liz, Ann and Justine you are all looking fabulous.

SheenaT
2 hours ago, JustineM said:

Unseen but there is a new bra and my favorite black skirt. Going to multiple appointments today. Had time to do my nails last night. Got a new base coat and top coat so we’ll see how long these last.

D2D4B0FC-A7C3-4A43-A2E3-ADDF1B4CDF5C.jpeg

image.jpg

Awesome color

SheenaT
3 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

Today I chose to wear a flowery flowing dress. I guess I'll be 

spending the rest of the day...sweater, no sweater....

Today6.jpg

Today7.jpg

Very cute dress

SheenaT
4 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

321C7902-2476-4E32-B5D8-396E08FBBC32.jpeg

Love that outfit.

5 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

That skirt looks good on you Liz...makes me want one.

JustineM
3 hours ago, Teri Anne said:

Awesome nails Justine what is the color number and brand? I need to get more nail polish and want that color.

Linda, Liz, Ann and Justine you are all looking fabulous.

Thank you Teri!  Its Blackheart Beauty polish from Hot Topic. I think the color is called Mermaid.  The labels have kind of smudged out so they are hard to read LOL.  

@ElizabethStarThe shorter skirt really suits you. It's around the sort of length I like/

@Linda MarieOnce again a very stylish and classy look. Wonderful - wish I had your figure.

So for me today I got some new clothes delivered yesterday and decided I like a splash of colour. It was the new top which arrived yesterday. My wife reckoned I frightened away a bird of prey which came to our garden today (my wife is not into bright colours!)

IMG_20210304_184505908.jpg

IMG_20210304_093907609.jpg

Bri2020
On 3/4/2021 at 3:35 AM, Ann W said:

I'm smiling with my eyes. 😷

Wearing my favorite denim skirt...just because.

20210304_013252_Film4-01.thumb.jpeg.eee7a3f1efdb77ce1611626c7bda8fb3.jpeg

Love it!