• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

Teri Anne

Everyone is looking spiffy today Love all the outfits and pics.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teri Anne

• Elizabeth Star

• Bri2020

• Jackie C.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Elizabeth Star

❤️ I love this thread. So many beautiful outfits. 
Looks like I wasn’t the only one to take advantage of the nice weather today. 

7BF97043-D23F-41AA-B406-343022B618EA.jpeg

What's a razor??

Before picture and "outfit"

High volume superduper mass facial hair clearing at Precision Hair Removal today.

Chicago.

Waiting for my Uber.

Not sure if I will put up an After picture........ could be funny

IMG_20210311_034101573~2.jpg

IMG_20210311_034434341_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

Linda Marie

Today I'm wearing a ... well ...  you know, a dress. I do love posting them and really enjoy all the people I'm here,

so many nice outfits, so many story's to go with the outfit for the day.

Today12.jpg

Elizabeth Star

I’ve circled back to this top. The symbolism fits me so well. 

003DE636-B5FD-4140-8782-A973E26F94B7.jpeg

• Forum Moderator
6 hours ago, Maddee said:

High volume superduper mass facial hair clearing at Precision Hair Removal today.

Best of luck @Maddee.  I hope it goes well.  I agree an after photo might not be so appetizing.  Maybe after a couple days!! 

2 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

Today I'm wearing a ... well ...  you know, a dress.

I like that one!  Very pretty.  

Elizabeth I think you look great with that smile on your face.  I'm of a certain age where I don't understand the symbolism of your shirt design.  Clearly you are happy and that's enough.  

Have a great day everyone! 

Had to run to the store today. 35C045EA-864F-450F-A112-84BA52E46B3E.thumb.jpeg.d9f03baf629e71789c87aa77a9c1b9d8.jpeg

SheenaT
On 3/9/2021 at 7:28 AM, ElizabethStar said:

I’m trying the oversized shirt look today. 

DFCD6C92-7100-4A52-91D1-818AC405C4B4.jpeg

Love the boots

SheenaT
On 3/10/2021 at 4:51 AM, Bri2020 said:

It is feeling spring like today so broke out a dress, hair up and a light cardigan. Gold wedges, necklace/earrings to complete The dress I got of Poshmark, the cardigan is a Tory (given to me by a friend, I can't afford those. lol) and the necklace from a local designer consignment shop. Earrings-Target.

1D836A08-4EB4-4027-BB70-38E723781CDB_1_201_a.jpeg

Cute outfit

• Forum Moderator
Charlize

On my way out to do the grocery shopping.  Spring is coming on!

2CA3DB6E-C021-4804-8E2E-C1FAF313669F.jpeg

Holly Elizabeth
5 hours ago, Charlize said:

On my way out to do the grocery shopping.  Spring is coming on!

2CA3DB6E-C021-4804-8E2E-C1FAF313669F.jpeg

@CharlizeI love that look. It's really nice. Why can't I ever look that good when I go out.

Holly Elizabeth
On 3/10/2021 at 2:29 PM, ElizabethStar said:

❤️ I love this thread. So many beautiful outfits. 
Looks like I wasn’t the only one to take advantage of the nice weather today. 

7BF97043-D23F-41AA-B406-343022B618EA.jpeg

OMG @ElizabethStar I love that outfit. Can I steal the look? I'm going to have to go out and look for a black sheer skirt  and a black hoodie with some black boots. Just love it.

LaurenA
14 hours ago, Maddee said:

Wilmette?  If so I was the patient in the other room.  I just posted an after picture, it's scary.  I hope the moderators don't take it down for being inappropriate.  Back tomorrow back for a second session.

Elizabeth Star
2 hours ago, LaurenA said:

Wilmette?  If so I was the patient in the other room.  I just posted an after picture, it's scary.  I hope the moderators don't take it down for being inappropriate.  Back tomorrow back for a second session.

Seriously? Huh, I work like 20 minutes from that place. We're all just ships passing in the night.

Elizabeth Star
3 hours ago, HollyNoel said:

I love that outfit. Can I steal the look?

Feel free. I'm happy to share and inspire.

All the girls look so pretty in today's images. Granted, all of you always look so pretty but I see an awful lot of big smiles going on too!

Sorry for not commenting very often the last several days, but I have been browsing and admiring how well everyone is doing with their transitions. It makes me feel all warm and happy inside. 😊

Teri Anne

Everyone always looks so nice its hard to compete.

I know its not a competition LOL

Its hard to get motivated sometimes to put on make up and get spiffed up.

• Forum Moderator
tracy_j
3 hours ago, Teri Anne said:

Everyone always looks so nice its hard to compete.

I know its not a competition LOL

Its hard to get motivated sometimes to put on make up and get spiffed up.

You remind me of a woman I used to work with. She used to talk about going to conventions and what to wear as it is an unwritten rule that they all try to outdo each other with what they wear etc.

In many circles, not so much a competition as a way of life :)

Tracy

11 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

Seriously? Huh, I work like 20 minutes from that place. We're all just ships passing in the night.

12 hours ago, LaurenA said:

20 hours ago, Jani said:

Best of luck @Maddee.  I hope it goes well.  I agree an after photo might not be so appetizing.  Maybe after a couple days!! 

First off I luv  Charlize's outfit! @Charlize

We are ships passing close. @ElizabethStar
we may have met before

@LaurenA
It was me.  That was us.  I didn't know they did multiple days.  They said for me to do one day every ten weeks.   But I had 100 hrs of bad electro before I went to Precision...

Hugs Jani.  My outfit today so far has been ice packs, and my only flannel shirt that I don't think makes me look like a lumberjack...

@Jani

If my posts need to be somewhere else, please let me know or feel free to move them.

All the ladies look beautiful....

I've just been trying to look like a low maintenance girl (while dressing like a guy) lately. 

Promise I will contribute something worthy of the thread in the near future.

LaurenA

@Maddee You look good.  Your swelling has gone down a lot.  Me,  My cheeks still make me look like a chipmonk.  I promise a better after pic when the bruises go away 😊

2 hours ago, Maddee said:

I'm a potato head.

@Maddeeyou look fine, great even! I won't allow this self depreciation! 😆

Also, I'm a bit jealous of your hairline. Mine's all peaky. 😔

Linda Marie

Today I went with this outfit. Gosh it looks so bright. Not the outfit, the picture.

I was wondering why they were coming out fuzzy lately, then my phone beeps and tells me,

cleaning the face of your phone will give you clearer pictures.

I've had this phone for years and now it tells me?

Today14.jpg