• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

I meant to post this one on Friday, but been a bit busy. I was getting ready to go shopping. There was a sale on at one of the shops I went to and got a couple of necklaces each reduced fro £22.50 to £2.19. I'm a sucker for a bargain!

IMG_20210326_100018271_HDR.jpg

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a lovely outfit. Shopping?  I haven't been shopping for over a year now. Everything is online these days, which suited my old self. My nieces have declared that a shopping trip is on the cards soon though and I'm paying haha!

Just being a bum today. I recently got some jersey leggins from Old Navy. They're a lot nice than I thought they would be.

I'm planning to more yard cleanup today so as slightly gross as it is I'll be changing back into the clothes I wore yesterday. Black leggings, yoga hoodie and cheap. duck boots The clothes aren't sweaty or anything (sports bra might be a little), just smell like smoke from burning yard waste.

I'm not going anywhere today, just decided to get dressed up. This is my basement office and music room.

I ordered some wall hangers for my guitars, and just kind of chilling out on a rainy day.

On the table are two more guitars I am polishing up to get ready for the wall. We are not going to paint the walls, my

wife loves the un-finished look.

Today24.jpg

8 hours ago, LusciousTheLock said:

That's a lovely outfit. Shopping?  I haven't been shopping for over a year now. Everything is online these days, which suited my old self. My nieces have declared that a shopping trip is on the cards soon though and I'm paying haha!

Good old M&S are allowed to sell some non-food merchandise provided it is limited to the floor where the food area is. There's been some great bargains to be had!

13 hours ago, Niamh said:

I meant to post this one on Friday, but been a bit busy. I was getting ready to go shopping. There was a sale on at one of the shops I went to and got a couple of necklaces each reduced fro £22.50 to £2.19. I'm a sucker for a bargain!

Once again, you have it all together. The jacket and boots are to die for.   Yes, jewelry on Sale-I'm there!

Who's ready for summer?  I'm getting there.  Today my wife and I went through our closets to get donate stuff we under-grew (diet) or just don't love.  I bought a ton of stuff when I first came out at thrift stores to try and find my style and just get a work wardrobe together.  A lot doesn't fit anymore or I just ended up not liking.  Well, that made a ton of room in the closet so we went shopping for a few things.  I'm getting ready for our local pool to open up this summer /beach-scuba trip to Bonaire in the fall so needed a bathing suit.  I only have tiny boobs so wanted something that was flattering for that but also covered parts down below that haven't been removed.  I got two tops, one with a padded cup, the other doesn't. The bottoms are a simple bathing "skort".  I thought I would feel really self conscious but I love the way they fit me so bring on the hot weather!!7EF0609D-8FE7-4AC2-BDA8-18D772B591E4_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.6f908074d85d9ec8880af552f5574aa6.jpegF903D8A6-52D9-400B-9B1B-69C42C260A28.thumb.jpeg.2f92ebcf7e4da6a51bec9a561f6c9d76.jpeg

We haven't done anything more that briefly touch the on topic of swimwear. I'm fairly comfortable with how my body looks except the obvious "birth defect". Tops seem relatively easy to choose but the bottoms, not so much. I was thinking a bikini top with shorts but now I'm liking the idea of a swim-skort. Thanks Bri.

Linda Marie be sure to screw your hangers into a stud and also don't let the guitars be in the area where a heating or cooling  vent is blowing directly on them.

Vents blowing directly on them will dry the fretboards  out which will lead to fret problems.

1 hour ago, Teri Anne said:

Linda Marie be sure to screw your hangers into a stud and also don't let the guitars be in the area where a heating or cooling  vent is blowing directly on them.

Vents blowing directly on them will dry the fretboards  out which will lead to fret problems.

I found that if it has a larger surface area against the wall and uses 2 screws with those 75lb rated white screw anchors that they should hold in drywall fine.  If they are the one piece screw in type- definitely a stud. I've hung a bunch of my les paul recreations on that type and those bastards are heavy with all that mahogany and maple. Hard to see the mounts since the guitars are on them but this is 2 of my LPs (the green one not quite finished) 

58A38853-98C5-4F19-B080-459F785F9408_1_105_c.jpeg

2B8FC17E-73B9-4679-81C8-EC78FEBAD375_1_105_c.jpeg

I never trusted wall hangars so I keep mine in the cases and the ones I plan on playing stay in the floor  stand.

6 hours ago, Teri Anne said:

I never trusted wall hangars

I have trust issues myself.

• Forum Moderator

I know this is totally off topic so we can end it with my statement, or move to a new thread.  

I have always been leery of wall hangers as I wondered about the stress on the neck.  Mine are all on floor stands, away from HVAC vents.  I found if I kept them in the cases I didn't play.  Out of sight, out of mind.

I had a dentist appointment today and then a quick trip to Boston.  I wore a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt tan slacks with a striped knit top and my suede ankle boots. 

Jani

Casual day at work.  T-shirt, jeans and sneakers.  Some days you just have to be comfy. lol

IMG_0591.jpg

On 3/28/2021 at 2:35 AM, Niamh said:

I really like your outfit. Don’t know how it would look with my fake red hair. 

• Forum Moderator

Dressed for work. The chain and t-shirt are new because "no cartoon characters or bumper-sticker sayings" are allowed. The chain is because everybody else I work out with wears a chain and I want to be cool too. So peer pressure. Whether or not work actually happens today is still up in the air. The client's guardian is ghosting us apparently.

WIN_20210330_12_57_35_Pro.thumb.jpg.a493117f86d9d30189a83fc79f960187.jpg

Hugs!

3 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

I really like your outfit. Don’t know how it would look with my fake red hair. 

When it's next cold perhaps I'll give it a go with one of my red wigs (I have a long one and medium/short one). I think the scarf might need changing but the rest should be OK.

I don’t think I’ve worn this combination yet. Although I like black it’s really hard to any detail. 

56D75BFA-DA1B-4ED2-B64A-63EBBDD17875.jpeg

6 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

Dressed for work. The chain and t-shirt are new because "no cartoon characters or bumper-sticker sayings" are allowed. The chain is because everybody else I work out with wears a chain and I want to be cool too. So peer pressure. Whether or not work actually happens today is still up in the air. The client's guardian is ghosting us apparently.

No cartoon characters and no sayings why is that?

If cartoons and sayings are too offensive maybe they need to grow up and quit being so sensitive.

6 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

WIN_20210330_12_57_35_Pro.thumb.jpg.a493117f86d9d30189a83fc79f960187.jpg

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Teri Anne said:

No cartoon characters and no sayings why is that?

Corporate power trip? I think the idea is "Well you need to look professional" balanced against "You need to be able to run and you'll probably get puked on." I'm not saying it makes sense. They've got a bunch of fun rules for clothing that were obviously written by a dude far, far removed from the demands of the job he's paying me to do. At least I can wear jeans.

Hugs!