• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.

Sparkly! I like the look!

Hugs!

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jackie C.

• Bri2020

• ElizabethStar

• Teri Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sally Stone

Yesterday, was errand day, but because it so cold, I decided to add opaque tights to my outfit.  I have always thought the combination of tights, footwear and skirt, all black, is a smart look.  The green sweater added a splash of color to the outfit.  The skirt is from JC Penny, the sweater from Macy’s and the booties from the new Payless.  I think I purchased the heavy tights from Target, but don’t remember for sure.  Anyway, this is the outfit I wore yesterday while I was out and about. 

Sally 1-24-21W.jpg

You look fabulous, the whole thing works. I love the necklace choice too.

ElizabethStar

Looking good Sally. Giving more outfit ideas. Love that necklace. 

I was very lazy today. Mondays are hard for me because I haven't shaved in 2 days getting ready for electrolysis so I struggle to put any effort in.  It's a comfort day, let the hair air dry, no makeup etc.  I love these jeans and sweater though.  The sweater is from The Loft and the Jeans are DKNY I found at a thrift shop. They have sequins down the sides so a bit of fun there.  Shoes are a champagne sparkly colored pair of sketchers. I really should of at least put a necklace on but meh.......

IMG_9856.JPG

Sally Stone

Bri, you look great and I love those sparklies on your jeans.

Loving the pictures...the descriptions without pictures too.  I also like it when the boys chime in.

I got the boots I ordered from Macy's...love them!  I went outside like this.  Boy mode and girl mode are drifting ever closer.20210125_144744-01.thumb.jpeg.36d99955dc5efac1d3e484db824aaa7a.jpeg

• Forum Moderator

@Ann W Love both your new boots and the coat! Nice shopping!😋

Vanessa Michelle

Dang girls! Y'all are high class, rockin' DKNY, Macy's etc. 😲. Nice! Lookin' great, all of you! ❤️

Vanessa Michelle

@Chloé ReiYes!! Love the trans colors!! Those are also my fav colors coincidentally! ⚧️

Sally Stone

Ann, I love your new boots and the coat, real nice!

Thank you ladies. 😊  That coat was a lucky break.  I was walking into Goodwill just as an employee was putting it out.  I never paid 20 bucks for anything there before, but it was really sweet, and still new with tags from Nordstrom Rack on it.  I've had some really good luck at that store lately.

ElizabethStar

Got this VS hoodie from a friend. You can't really see them but it's has sequin angel wings on the back. Super high waisted jeans from Shein, boots and tank are Target's Universal Thread brand.

IMG_3725.jpeg

@ElizabethStar I like this look! How do you find the quality of clothes from Shein? I've been tempted because I see cute stuff and the prices are great, but I've been reluctant to buy because I haven't heard anyone's experience other than reading online reviews.

Love,

~Audrey.

Day 2 of comfort/casual/I just can't be bothered to make myself up. lol. I love this T-shirt.  The skinny jeans are "not your daughters jeans". Both I got from Unique Thrift shop.   Shoes are the sketchers walking shoe in sparkle champagne.  The best I could do to "accessorize" was this pearlescent stone wrap bracelet.  

I promise to put more effort in tomorrow ;)

@Chloé Reiway to represent!

@ElizabethStarlooking great and comfortable!

@Ann W What a great find.  I LOVE thrift store shopping and that coat is amazing and looks so good on you.

IMG_9868.jpg

ElizabethStar

@Audreyi have a couple of fiends that buy clothes from them. I just into it expecting everything to be odd sized and cheaply made. I don’t expect to get much wear out of their stuff. Mainly buying to fill gaps and figure out styles I look good in and like before spending real money. Reading the size chart for every item was a bit of a pain. Their jeans seem to run large and the tops small. 

Teri Anne

Y'all look fabulous and raise the bar awfully  high.

I need to go shopping and find some new outfits so I can post a pic LOLOL

• Forum Moderator
15 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

I promise to put more effort in tomorrow ;)

You look great @Bri2020. This is very nice outfit. There’s few to impress during covid anyways. You present fabulous as the rest of you ladies here do.

13 hours ago, Susan R said:

You look great @Bri2020. This is very nice outfit. There’s few to impress during covid anyways. You present fabulous as the rest of you ladies here do.

Thank you Susan. 😊  I do have to dress nice though, these pics are from my spa/massage clinic where I play receptionist lately so I'm the public face of the company everyday.  However, our clients tend to be pretty low key.  and.....I put in even less effort today. hahaha. there will be no pic as evidence today.

Teri Anne

Was just about to go shopping and it started snowing so I just stayed home.

Really need to buy a decent camera my phone is not cutting it for pics.

20210127_142711_pp (157x300).jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 53 Guests (See full list)

• Willow Farmer
    • AwesomeClaire
    • Ann W
    • Jackie C.
    • Dana Michelle
    • MaryEllen
    • ValerieRun
    • CD Rachel
    • Linda Marie
    • QuestioningAmber
    • Delcina B
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

SwedeGirl
    Newest Member
    SwedeGirl

1. jowilla
      jowilla
    • Ann W
      That skirt looks good on you Liz...makes me want one.
    • 2beBreanna
      Congrats.  My wife was just making fun of me because I was soo enthralled with the fact that tighter shirts are starting to show a little growth.  I can't imagine how I would be when I get to that point.
    • Jackie C.
      You noticed that too? The trend in IT right now seems to be gig work. There are some help-desk options too but... honestly...   I have a long history in IT. I'm very good at it. The thing is, I hate myself when I do it. The person I turn into is an absolute bitch. I retrained. Twice. I have a certificate in character animation... which I got just in time for the market to disappear from this area. By this time next week I'll be an RBT working with autistic kids. The pay is a step down, but if I'm going to work to make somebody else rich, I'd rather that the work matters.   The point being that there are always options. Sometimes they're not optimal. Yes. You're right. Being trans will matter for some employers. Not most of them, but sometimes you'll run into a bigot. Of course that's true with whatever you want to do in life. There is always potential to run into a bigot who runs you off the tracks. If being trans was easy... well, I don't know how that would work. I'm having trouble with coming up with an easy version of dysphoria. I mean what would that even be like?   Uber shouldn't be a big deal. I mean, I can't Uber, but my car is older than some of my friends. I get "sign up for Uber" offers all the time. You might also consider Social Security disability. It can take a while to process, but if you've been employed at some point in the last ten years and you can't find work in your field you're entitled to disability. After all, you paid into Social Security, that money is yours. I guess what I'm getting at is that whatever you're dealing with, it's only for now. You're a strong, independent woman. You can get past this.     Hugs!
    • Willow Farmer
      Shay, you are welcome.       I listen to this when I am deep in a project.   My inner self subconsciously builds a story to go with the music.   Sometimes I find myself crying as the emotion from the story I'm not primarily focused on comes to a crescendo.      ---WILLOW---
    • 2beBreanna
      That is great.  It's good to see some companies getting this right.    @ElizabethStar  It sounds like your wife us seeing that others are not worried about your gender. MAybe she will start following suit.
    • SheenaT
      Love that outfit.
    • SheenaT
      Very cute dress
    • Mia Marie
      The problem is I don't have Transgender friends here and I have sport trac which is ans suv/pick up. Not a  lot of room for anything like sleeping. When I used the term here I was talking bout here in Texas. At least not who I could consider friends in the way true friends are supposed to be. I was hoping to see about going to a couple of group meetings before the "plandemic" happened and screwed everything up. I think I could have possibly created some possible close friends but things didn't come to be.
    • SheenaT
      Awesome color
    • KimmieElise
      My life history is one of hanging on to jobs for dear life, even one's I ought to leave.  This is because for some reason job search is always a nightmare for me for me for some reason.  Before my last job, I had no real skills.  I worked in labor jobs, and in security  before that.  I went to school and was able to get enough IT education to get into the work place before my money ran out.  After a nightmare of a struggle which plunged me into deep depression, I landed my first IT gig.  At that time, it seemed everyone wanted 3-5 years experience to even be considered for a job.   I worked at the job for four years, starting out giving tech support over the phone.  I distinguished myself.  I became a Subject Matter Expert (called "Smeee").  I was the go-to for the executive response team who were dealing with issues directed at the upper echelon of leadership.  I won prestigious awards for my contributions.  I contributed to the company's customer-facing and internal knowledge bases.  The company however started outsourcing its tech support to cheap overseas labor (much of which has no sense of results, only process), and I was laid off in November.   With my resume, I should be snatched up quickly, but...  Idk.  I was just going to start the legal name change process after the first of the year, so my name is still my "male" name.  Legally, I have to sign paperwork as that name, and of course all my work history etc. is tied to that name.  While my voice work has progressed a long way, I am still not where I need to be.  I pass okay in public.  I don't get weird looks anyway.  Is being trans preventing me from getting a job?  Can't be helping me.   It seems like so many jobs posted online are jobs I'd be qualified for, except they want experience in some specific technology or system, sometimes even unrelated to IT.  It's like I could get a job of if I had all my current qualifications plus be an expert medical coder or have experience with the operation of some obscure medical equipment or whatever.  It almost as if the job market has changed so that normal IT jobs just don't exist anymore.   I tried signing up for Uber and ran into a brick wall.  That shouldn't be that difficult.   I thought about monetizing my blog.  I've run into road blocks right and left with that.   My roommate allowed our high speed internet to get turned off due to financial struggles.  Most of the jobs I am applying for are work from home right now, so that takes a ton of jobs off the table right there.   I've managed to keep my spirits up until the internet got shut off, and I just tanked.  I've been depressed.  I spend most of my time in bed.  I am about ready to be done.  It seems like the deck is stacked against me yet again, and job hunting always frustrates me, leaves me feeling inadequate, and like I do all the right things to just get slapped in the face.  I can't see a way out of my current situation, and I am probably looking at homelessness.  I am physically unable to be homeless.  Just going to Walmart wipes me out for two days sometimes.  It just seems really not worth it to keep fighting.
    • Teri Anne
      Awesome nails Justine what is the color number and brand? I need to get more nail polish and want that color. Linda, Liz, Ann and Justine you are all looking fabulous.
    • ElizabethStar
      So much good stuff here. Having full support of an employer is life changing. 
    • Mia Marie
      This month I am 6 months on HRT. Had my 3 month appointment yesterday and I was told that my testosterone went to an undetectable level. She had me back off to a half tab of my T-blocker at night and I have to disolve my estrogen under my tongue. She also told me she might put me on injectable estrogen if the levels don't raise enough. I've heard people say that they prefer to inject  over the pill. I'm open to it as the taste and grit feeling is a little nasty with putting it under my tongue lol. The good news is my CBC's are back to normal. I hope my a1c comes back normal. I am so tired of getting more pills to take and I would hate to have to completely change my eating habits as a diabetic. That would really suck. 
    • Jackie C.
      That has to be hard. My mother does not approve of my trans-ness or my gay-ness ("It's a phase." "You just have low T." "You're confused!") and if I was in a similar situation to yours I would definitely be out on the street. Dad was surprisingly OK with it, but she dominates and manipulates him on the regular. Fortunately, I was financially independent and living on my own long before I came out.   You might be pleasantly surprised if you come out. Like I've said though, I prefer to hope for the best while planning for the worst. Maybe your own place is a little ambitious. Your own place with one or more roommates might be more affordable. Maybe a friend lets you crash for a bit while you get back on your own feet. Maybe you just live in your van for a while (I'm assuming you have a van in this scenario), until your bills are under control again. The point being that you need a way to move forward. Maybe it's just a little bit but progress towards our goals are important for our mental health. Good luck!   Hugs!
    • Shay
      @Willow Farmer I needed to hear some beautiful soft music this morning and your post filled the bill. Very pretty music. Thank you.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.