• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Eq2

Guest 71christy09

Guest 71christy09

Does anyone play Everquest 2? I have been playing since 2005 and have 1 max level toon, an 80 Guard who should be getting his mythical weapon update during tomorrow nights raid. I am in a semi hardcore raiding guild, on the Everfrost Server, who demolishes dungeons 4 nights a week. I also have a level 62 Shadow Knight. For those of you who play WoW (or similar games) these are both plate tanks. The difference between the two is the Guard is made to take punishment and hold agro while the SK can take a fair amount of damage, quickly defeating their enemies with life, power and health draining combat arts. I also have about 9 other toons spread between two accts....yep, no life. :lol::P , but at least it keeps me from running wild in the streets.

I am pooped

Christy

Guest 71christy09

April, in my IMHO EQ2 far out shines WoW, but that is just a personal opinion. However if you are interested, get them to send you a link for the 10 day free trial (they get some nice stuff if you turn your free acct to a paying one, maybe they will share...lol) with in 30 days. I got one of my room mates hooked on it and he does not really know what he is doing (a total Noob), but learns through trial and error. Shoot he has been playing since March and his toon is far superior to where my first one was at his level. :)

I hear there is a new GU coming out which is going to raise the max level from 80 to 85.

Anyway I encourage you to check it out.

Christy

Guest April63
April, in my IMHO EQ2 far out shines WoW, but that is just a personal opinion. However if you are interested, get them to send you a link for the 10 day free trial (they get some nice stuff if you turn your free acct to a paying one, maybe they will share...lol) with in 30 days. I got one of my room mates hooked on it and he does not really know what he is doing (a total Noob), but learns through trial and error. Shoot he has been playing since March and his toon is far superior to where my first one was at his level. :)

I hear there is a new GU coming out which is going to raise the max level from 80 to 85.

Anyway I encourage you to check it out.

Christy

Yeah, that's what my friend said. But who knows it might happen it might not. I need some more gold :P