• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi!

squish

Hello! 

I'm non-binary and I go by they/she

Y'all can call me JE or squish I'm not really the biggest fan of my birthname

Sorry if I'm a bit awkward I have trouble expressing myself \ 😕

It's nice to meet you all

-squish

Hi squish, it's nice to meet you. We all have moments where expressing ourselves can be difficult. There are a lot of nice people here and many different topics to discuss. 

Abi

Hey squish!  Nice to meet you!  When you feel like it, contribute to the forum with questions or thoughts...  Being non-binary myself, I always enjoy that particular topic .

Cheers,

Astrid 

• Forum Moderator

Glad you joined Squish.  There are other non binary folks here but regardless of where you are on the gender spectrum hopefully you will find the support, information and in time love that i've found here.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Admin
Carolyn Marie

Welcome to Trans Pulse, squish.  It's really nice to meet you.  I hope to see your words and ideas posted around the forums.  Everyone's contribution is valued and appreciated.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Hello, Squish! Nice to meet you.

The folks 'round these parts are fantastic.

- Keira

• Forum Moderator

Hi Squish,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf🐾

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 80 Guests (See full list)

• Jackie C.
    • Abi
    • ElizabethStar
    • Chloe Cozee
    • Emily michelle
    • Bri2020
    • RhondaS
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

David K.
    Newest Member
    David K.

1. alexastlmo
      alexastlmo
      (37 years old)
    2. Laura Beth
      Laura Beth
      (54 years old)
    3. Trojan
      Trojan
      (42 years old)
    • Emily michelle
      Of course you have to have steel toe slippers. I’m looking to see what I can do to make my work attire more feminine. I did find some cute lunch boxes too lol
    • ElizabethStar
      @Jamie68If your not that far from Chicago maybe check out Howard Brown. It's who I'm going through.
    • Bri2020
      I see this thread heading down a rabbit hole lol  
    • Abi
      Love the nails and the skirt suit plan. If it is something you like then I say indulge. 
    • Bri2020
      https://www.amazon.com/Squire-Boone-Village-Helmet-Explorer/dp/B01KIAWIDS?th=1
    • Jackie C.
      Sure they're cute, but do they have steel toes?   Hugs!
    • Bri2020
    • Abi
      I remember my time with covid very well and it was awful even in a mild form. I'm glad you're getting better. It was tough for me. My symptoms lasted almost a month but, lucky for me, my job screwed me over and I decided my time as an employee had come to an end. I don't miss them at all. I do miss working sometimes. I hated my job but, loved some of the people there. I am trying to decide what starting my own business might look like and wether I could make my vision come to life. My hopes for college have been dashed by divorce and bad luck. It seems good luck is eluding me at present.   Today I woke up to a freezing house and a broken furnace. Can't be fixed. I got a lot of years out of it though so at least there is that. The one day I really needed something to go right had to just prove me unworthy.😰
    • ElizabethStar
      My computer hates me tonight. Let me try that again.  
    • ElizabethStar
      Don't forget about protecting your feet. FVJLUZCI236T6LF.bmp
    • Jackie C.
      Floral Hard Hat   These nice people are selling them... I have no idea what the designations mean. So... maybe?   Hugs!
    • Jamie68
      I called my insurance company today and asked about coverage. If I go to an "in network" place they cover pretty well. It sounds like they go by the Harry Benjamin standards. They told me to check out WPATH and GLAAD. With insurance paying, I should be able to get it all done. YAY !!!!! I have Humana choice PPO  insur. I'm really excited now.  It's odd that PP of Illinois, 30 miles from me isn't in their network, but PP of Indiana is. It's in Hammond, Indiana. Probably a 2 hr. drive for me. I'll have to check, there may be someone closer. On the plus side, going on HRT that is monitored by a doctor instead of what I'm currently doing will be safer. I can't imagine what hell people went through before forums and insurance coverage. Thanks for letting me in here. It feels good to have people to talk to about this.
    • Emily michelle
      Oooh that hard hat is gorgeous I wonder if I could get a mine light attachment on it.
    • Jackie C.
      While I do accessorize in pinks, don't forget the power of purple. Lavenders are good too. Don't limit yourself until you've tried all your options. Ooh, do they make hardhats in floral patterns?     Oh hey! Look at that!   Hugs!
    • Emily michelle
      Haha. My boss did give me the option of wearing a plastic bag over my head. I’d really like to get a pink hardhat. That’s what I should do I should show up with a pink hard hat lol.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.