• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

School :DD

TTheta

This school year for me has been all online, and recently I started having weekly google meets, she is kinda like a therapist and I really like the meets. We meet pretty much twice a week since we also have group (which is like a covid stress relief group and I feel like I kinda took over haha) But yesterday during out meet I was telling her about how I use this forum and how much it has helped me, I gave her the link and she loved it :)) She told me that she was grateful and that she would give it to any trans kiddos she meets, or any kiddos who are questioning their gender. I feel like that is the best thing I have done all week, and I hope they find the forum :)) 

• Forum Moderator

Ah good. Now that you've taken over the group, you can bend them to your will. What atrocities will you have your loyal minions commit in your name?

Or, in all seriousness (maybe), I'm glad you've got support out there. When I was your age, we just swallowed our feelings and "toughed it out." Either that, or we moved to California (or New York, probably), came out and started living our best lives.

My therapist does the same thing with Transpulse. I'm not sure how many of her clients actually take her up on it, she makes sure to let them know we're here.

Hugs!

5 hours ago, Aidan5 said:

I was telling her about how I use this forum and how much it has helped me, I gave her the link and she loved it :)) She told me that she was grateful and that she would give it to any trans kiddos she meets, or any kiddos who are questioning their gender. I feel like that is the best thing I have done all week, and I hope they find the forum :)) 

That's great, Aidan! ?