• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Testosterone pellets

AlejandroM

AlejandroM

Hello! my names Alejandro and im FTM and have been taking testosterone through injections for about a year. i was wondering if anyone has had experience with taking testosterone pellets as a FTM person and if they recommend it over injections?

• Admin
Carolyn Marie

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Alejandro. I can't answer your question, but I wondered if you had discussed this with your doctor?  I would assume he or she had a good reason for prescribing this method of HRT.  Our members can certainly tell you of their own experiences, but we aren't medical professionals and should not make recommendations about the choice or method of medications.

Carolyn Marie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Alejandro. I’m not sure what testosterone pellets are, actually, but I know that my doctor and many doctors in the US only like to prescribe injections. Doctors in other countries seem to prescribe more of the topical gels and other forms of testosterone. Sorry that I can’t answer your question, but maybe someone else on here knows more about it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 68 Guests (See full list)

• Mmindy
    • Drake
    • Zoeyy
    • Linda Marie
    • VickySGV
    • SheenaT
    • Jackie C.
    • KimmieElise
    • KathyLauren
    • Gabriel
    • Detek
    • Bri2020
    • ValerieRun
    • Myles97
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Flowers
    Newest Member
    Flowers

No users celebrating today
    • VickySGV
      My spraying was mostly on my self inside my vulva and not the toilet, floor or ceiling, and it required simply drying myself off with a fold of TP, which is still a habit 8 years later.  As you sit down spread your legs and butt cheeks and sit straight with your body a bit forward, heels under your butt  My spraying lasted the first 6 months gradually getting better and will happen even now if I have been sitting too long.   I kept some moist towelettes in my purse and on the bathroom sink at home, the ones with Aloe in them, but check with YOUR doctor there. 
    • Jackie C.
      You look nice! By contrast, I'm wearing sweats and haven't showered. My sole concession to today's activities have been removing my bra. I still feel pretty feminine though. My cat is sleeping in my lap. I have Big Cat Energy.   Hugs!
    • Tasha Marie
      @Bri2020 Thank you
    • SheenaT
    • Bri2020
      Today's combo.  I've been struggling to feel femminine these last few days so had to at least make an effort today
    • Tasha Marie
      @MmindyThank you. I have been flying for almost 43 years but just never looked into the regulations for this. I am a commercial pilot but wasn’t sure if I could. I was kind of scared to look until now. 
    • Bri2020
    • Bri2020
      So much positivity the last 48 hours.  I'm cheering you all on.  
    • Mmindy
      That's great Tasha,   I follow a few of trans-women on YouTube.  One is a Pilot, the other two are Flight Attendants, they seem to have full support of their employers.   Best wishes, and good luck with the FAA Physical.   Mindy🐛🌈🦋
    • Mmindy
      This is very good news Emily,   How is everything else going? I hope when you get back to work there's a lift crane on your service truck. I remember when I was a young mechanic, thinking it was a waste of space on the service truck. Later I would use it to set tires, and other things off or on the truck. "Work Smart Not Hard" all of a sudden had new meaning.   Hugs,   Mindy🐛🌈🦋
    • Mmindy
      That's a great story Liz.   Hugs,   Mindy🐛🦋
    • Hsarandos
      @Niamh funny you mention that but that’s exactly what my child suggested last night as far as adding Xi as his first name and bumping his original name to his middle name! But I think @Jackie C. is right, for the moment don’t need to change the official papers yet until later on. Give him time to make sure he likes that and wants to keep it. And it makes total sense to me that he would want a clean break. I’ll ponder this for a while and try to wrap my head around accepting it. The smile on his face if we do is enticing though. And you’re of course right that he’s going to have enough stress in his life, why get hung up on something that could so easily make him happy. ❤️ I need this forum to help put things in perspective for sure so thank you both tremendously!
    • Confused1
      Hi Kaiden,   Welcome to Trans Pulse. I think you find some friendly people here to talk to and who will support you.   Hugs, Mike
    • Shay
      Been trying so hard will do!   Hugs Right Back at You @Jackie C.
    • Jackie C.
      A folded piece of toilet paper held in front of your genitals will keep you from making a mess. There's a little spray but it's actually easier to control than when, for example, you get up to urinate in the middle of the night and the stream from your penis initially forks because the universe has decided to punish you in particular tonight. So yeah, a little foresight and preparation and you're good to go.   After a couple of weeks, I just sat, urinated, cleaned myself then got on my way. Here we are a year later and there are no issues. I'd recommend keeping your Kegel muscles strong with regular exercise, but that's more for sexual health and to prevent leaks.   Hugs!
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.