• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New here

Ethereal

Hi! I'm a 22 year old trans guy from Brazil. My name is Thanassis, but you can call me by my username since it is easier to remember.

I'd been questioning my gender since puberty, but things got more complicated when I turned 20 and I finally came out around that time. It was very painful and confusing.

I'm still trying to come to terms with my gender and my sexuality. I identify as gay but I might really be slightly bisexual. It is difficult for me to deal with.

I am also somewhat androgynous, I want to look like the man I am, but I would not mind wearing makeup or feminine clothes sometimes.

Of course, I would love to have a beard and be able to wear a suit too.

I am heavily inspired by subculture fashion and artists who defied gender stereotypes, so it makes sense. But sometimes I feel out of it in the FtM community.

I haven't come out to everyone yet, but I will have to do that soon. I started HRT around October last year.

I'm into music and art in general, different cultures, technology, video games and other niche interests. Nice to meet you all.

@EtherealWelcome to the group!! So glad you joined us! Sexuality and gender are not black and white and that's ok. We all identify in a way that best suits our internal sense of self. I'm glad to see you processing and exploring yours as well. Congrats on starting HRT! Thank you for sharing your story with us! I trust you will find this a welcoming and friendly place. ❤️

Hi @Ethereal pleased to meet you. :) How you express yourself is up to you. There is no one set way of being a man, they are all different!

If you think about it every male actor on the planet wears makeup regularly and no one bats an eyelid...Brian Molko from Placebo has been androgynous for years deliberately.

As far as whether you are gay or slightly bi, perhaps your tastes are changing as the T does its work and you become more comfortable with who you are, or maybe you are just more comfortable accepting that you might be bi now. I think we simply like who we like - attraction is based on so many different factors. 

• Forum Moderator

Hi Ethereal,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 89 Guests (See full list)

• Carolyn Marie
    • Cyndee
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • Petra Jane
    • Ashley0616
    • Avra
    • Vidanjali
    • EasyE
    • Charleigh Dakota
    • missyjo
    • Willow
    • April Marie
    • Betty K
    • VickySGV
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

BeautifulMistake
    Newest Member
    BeautifulMistake

1. Alik222
      Alik222
      (24 years old)
    2. AvaWill
      AvaWill
      (37 years old)
    3. Drewies
      Drewies
      (50 years old)
    4. JackJerryJohnTheTreeWorker
      JackJerryJohnTheTreeWorker
      (28 years old)
    5. jgram22
      jgram22
      (37 years old)
    • missyjo
      Ashley I've known busty girls who wore b nice bras tl work n such then like a sift sports bra to lounge or sleep in hugs
    • missyjo
      your nails b hair came wonderful  congratulations  enjoy
    • Willow
      The one thing about this position, if you want more hours just wait and be flexible.  I’m now working until 7:30 pm instead of 4:30.  
    • Ashley0616
      I hope your head cold goes away soon! Sorry you have to cut grass with that.   Love the new t-shirt   I love that one.    What Jeep would you want to get? That is awesome about your wife getting better!
    • Ashley0616
      Welcome Mattie! I would recommend the first step is finding a gender therapist and see if you are or aren't. Then one of the biggest steps if you are do you want to start hormone replacement therapy. The decision should be thought long and hard. There are irreversible effects. Looking forward to your next post! Take care!
    • Ashley0616
      Congratulations on being able to pick up a cancellation! I hope to hear more updates about your transition. 
    • Ashley0616
    • Ashley0616
      Getting a dog maybe next month
    • Ashley0616
      Spending time with my kids and eventually will be adopting a dog next month. 
    • KymmieL
      Well every girl needs a play toy. I just happen to have 7 of them.   My hoses finally came in. have the passenger front installed. Now trying to figure out how to do the drivers side when the tire is still on and there is no room to do it.  I'll figure sumthin out.  I is smrt.   Well have the wife home with me. She wound up falling back asleep after turning her alarm off. I woke her up at 6:20. She is due to work at 6. She decided to just call in.       MaeBe that is what this thread was started for. A chat place to share our days and thoughts for the day.   Hugs   Kymmie
    • Ashley0616
      simplicity:  : the state of being simple, uncomplicated, or uncompounded : lack of subtlety or penetration : INNOCENCE, NAIVETÉ : FOLLY, SILLINESS : freedom from pretense or guile : CANDOR : directness of expression : CLARITY : restraint in ornamentation : AUSTERITY
    • MaeBe
      @Willow, it's great to hear about your wife's progress! It's also fun to hear about day-to-day stuff, like work. It's nice to think of this thread as a kind of morning chit chat place to go, like if we had a big table at The Daily Grind and were just listening and sharing over our morning brews.
    • Ashley0616
    • Ashley0616
    • Ashley0616
      I'm at 11 months and definitely feel much better! I did go through rollercoaster of emotions. I'm looking forward to year 2 and hopefully fill out more. congratulations on making it this far and you are correct that you are in the early stages.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.