• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Started back on Spirolactone.

New doctor who specializes in LBGTQ individuals. She will be my primary care physician also. After blood work she saw elevated levels of my bad cholesterol cuz I stopped taking my cholesterol pills. So she started  me on the Spiro first to jumpstart my body. Once my LDL levels are lowered I will start on estradiol. We're still debating pills injections or the patch I'm not stopping this time I need to be true to myself.  I'm feeling more and more confident as a woman when I go out dressed, so I might as well go further.

IMG_20210119_150509325.jpg

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.

While it's entertaining to taunt your doctor with immense cholesterol levels (I hit 300 when I was still neglecting myself. It was the highest he'd ever seen.), you really shouldn't do that. I'm glad you're making healthier choices. Congratulations! Keep it up!

Hugs!

I can't post what my cholesterol was but it was somewhere between 150 and 200. Told me that estradiol could cause blood clots. She wants to see my levels lowered before starting me on 1 of 3 horemones administration choices.

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.

So what you're saying is that I still have the high score?

Hugs!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)

• Confused1
    • Linda Marie
    • Tasha Marie
    • Red_Lauren.
    • DeeDee
    • Bri2020
    • Drayse
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

XdemoX
    Newest Member
    XdemoX

1. 2bealady
      2bealady
      (92 years old)
    2. 4raucous
      4raucous
      (66 years old)
    • Susan R
      This link article won’t expire and should be available to those restricted. https://web.archive.org/web/20200926174719/https://www.tedeytan.com/2017/07/06/22581   Heres the second edition of the Care and Feeding of your New Vagina Guidebook on Medium
    • VickySGV
      This link is from 2017 which means it has aged out of a site.  I got the link to open, it may be restricted in your area though.    
    • Jackie C.
      I've had days like that. I've also had days when the only reason I got dressed is because I needed to wash my pjs. Today is my one hoodie and a pair of boot-cut jeans. I haven't showered since Thursday and I feel gross. Definitely showering before bed tonight.   Hugs! 
    • ElizabethStar
      I'm still in my pj's. It's 5pm and there's no point in changing.
    • Kasumi63
      Darn! Looks like the book as been deleted.
    • Lee H
      Yes, Ma'am, it is wonderful. I think the tgAA meeting is one of the best groups I've ever attended. Literally international, "local" members from all over the US, ages from 18 to ... um ... me and maybe a few others, different takes on their Programs. I'm lovin' it, and I'm sitting here dressed for goin' online in company, j ust killin' time waiting for the 3pm PST/6pm where it's already getting dark. See ya' soon, I hope.  ~~Hugs comin' right back at'cha, from Lee~~
    • Jackie C.
      Ahh! Hermit crabs are just so CUTE! Squee!   Hugs!
    • Willow
      Hi,   we went to the beach today.  See below.     We also went to the recycle center.  I spent the morning using my lawn tractor bagging leaves and pine needles then loading them into my utility trailer.  I like @Jandihave overdone it.  I had planned to do more tomorrow and take another load but I’m having second thoughts.   @KymmieL I am tired of living as two people also.  I am trying to work on that, sort of one friend or group of friends at a time.  It’s a slow process but it’s the best I’ve got.  good luck with the transfer.   Willow  
    • Carolyn Marie
      Topic locked at the request of the originator.   Carolyn Marie
    • Bri2020
      Oh HAPPY DANCE!  I just got invited to go on a ladies weekend to Savannah GA in May!  The group is mostly people I only know through social media, it's a group called Ladies Of Football which I was invited to when I came out on Facebook under my Miami Dolphins Superfan personna.  One of the girls even invited me to be her roommate for the weekend to reduce costs.  They all know my Trans status.  I can't wait. There will be about 20 of us crazy football fans from all over the country so we have a built in conversation starter .here are two ladies that I least have met from my football game days but that was from before coming out. My wife is super supportive and encouraged me to go. SHe does ladies retreats/getaways a couple times a year and knows I've always wanted to go to one.
    • HollyNoel
      @Jackie C. I hope I get an ally judge, but if I don't, I'm going to look into legal aid for a low income lawyer that will be able to help me. Thank you for the advice.     XOXO Holly!
    • Jackie C.
      Happy St. Patrick's day!   Also happy second birthday. May your treatment be everything you hope it will be and more besides.   Hugs!
    • Shawnster
      I finally have an appointment with a VA endo..... March 17 blood work is in, letter if intent is in.... ready to start HRT!!!
    • Jackie C.
      The only real reason is that you've encountered a trans-hostile judge who has decided that they have something to prove today. I was fortunate in that my judge is an ally (and a friend of my attorney). While they're uncommon, they do exist. If you encounter one, you appeal the decision and try to get it overturned. For that, I'd get an attorney.   Hugs!
    • HollyNoel
      Thank you @Jackie C.. I'm going to go to that site and have a look around. Thank you so much.   @Charlize I really hope it goes that smooth, Ive no idea what to do if the judge says no. But then again why would they say no. I'm not changing my name for any other reason than to have a name that fits my better.   @LusciousTheLock I mean Tamsyn. I'm glad you got to sign your true name, I bet it felt great. I'm going to have to get new glasses also, I to am looking forward to getting my first female glasses. It's something that I've been thinking about for months. I'm not afraid of getting female glasses, I just have to get the funds together to afford them, that's why I haven't made the move yet.   @Jackie C., @Charlize, and Tamsyn, After I see that you all have done this, I know that I can take that step and legally and publicly be Holly. I know it's scary and not impossible.   Thank you girls XOXO Holly!
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.