• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

One day at a time adds up

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

BAB485C5-A372-42DF-AEF3-8E9153F970D2.jpeg

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Congratulations Charlize!🎈🎊🎉

14 years sober. That's 5113 days at a time, including 3 leap years!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf🐾

• Forum Moderator

Wow, what a beautiful coin that is. That milestone deserves something that looks that special. Congratulations on your continued commitment @Charlize.

Always My Best,

Susan R🌷

Way to go, Charlize. It's true, ODAT adds up -- faster the older we get. But it sure beats pitiful, incomprehensible, demoralized dread of the man in the black pajamas dropping the hammer on us. 

~~Big Hug from Lee~~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 55 Guests (See full list)

• Jackie C.
    • Ann W
    • Sandra6sandy9sand
    • Drayse
    • BlueNails
    • lauraincolumbia
    • Samantha2020
    • Cyndee
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

AnewStart21
    Newest Member
    AnewStart21

1. Carolyn Marie
      Carolyn Marie
      (67 years old)
    2. Makayla2019
      Makayla2019
    3. SteamGirlEva
      SteamGirlEva
      (31 years old)
    • KymmieL
      Cool, When can I move in? JK.   Had some water works yesterday afternoon. we were discussing well the wife was talking I was just Uh, Huh. most of the time. then she hit on a point that started it. My oldest has barely brought his family to our house. My grandson has been here maybe 3 times. while my granddaughter has never been to our house.   My wife reminded me that our oldest son doesn't like our home. the way it is kept maybe I don't know. Maybe because it is in a low income apts. Oh, He has gone to his in laws who live about 100 miles away. Stayed a week or so. never here. Heck, I think he wouldn't visit if we lived next door to his in laws.   My oldest is so much like my father. When we lived back in MI. he visited our home. maybe 5 times.   While our middle son has been here with his family plenty. Which I am so grateful.   Have a good day all, I will try.   Kymmie
    • Drayse
      Bald can be beautiful, if you embrace like you have. You look great, girl!
    • Maid In Bedlam
      I got one of those little bods in the top left corner. I to hang things from him. Small world huh?🙂
    • Confused1
      Hi SaraphimL, Welcome to TransPulse. It is so good to have support from friends and family. You will find support here as well.   Hugs, Mike
    • Willow
      Good morning    coffee was good today.  It’s my E shot day. I always look forward to that.    I have a dentist appointment today which is always fun.  Strained my back yesterday trying to start my pressure washer.  It would run. Eventually I broke the starter cord.  At least that didn’t happen when I was really giving it a hard pull.  I’m trying to “repair” three golf cart batteries.  I have three that are just fine and three that discharge rather quickly. I am running a repair cycle on a battery charger. High 70s here!  Finally winter is breaking its grip.   hugs to all   Willow  
    • SheenaT
      Welcome. I'm new too and feel welcomed.
    • Charlize
      Hi Tamsyn.  Indeed you are not alone.  just knowing that helped me.  We can support and understand each other as few are able to do.  Glad you've joined us.  As another bald person i've grown to enjoy my wigs.  Kinda like wearing a hat and warts and cosy in the winter.  Your picture is lovely without one!  Enjoy.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • lauraincolumbia
      This is so familiar!  If you had said nylons instead of tights, then I might have written this.
    • Shay
      @Charlize wise words from a wise woman. "Right on."
    • SheenaT
    • Charlize
      This woman doesn't make me angry as much as sad.  Having lived through a time where "love it or leave it" was a constant theme i'll survive this stuff.  She is a pitiful person!  We must expect pushback.  In the last few years we have made awesome progress towards being understood and accepted.  Not surprising that that has become difficult for some.  As Trump moves into the background these folks will hopefully crawl back under their rocks. In the meantime "keep on truck'n"   Hugs,   Charlize
    • SheenaT
      😉
    • Shay
      I guess I actually disobeyed my first rule about people like her. Bad press is generally better than good press and her intolerance and notirity grows. I have found the best remedy for these types is to give them NO PRESS. And so I am sorry I brought her up. She does not deserve extra space here and I would like to see this post removed...although on the bright side I do like and appreciate all your views and they are all valid and good arguments for giving freedom of speech. Had the press lived by my rule she could do whatever she want and not get what I believe she wanted all along....press and her name in the news. Sorry I disobeyed my own rule.
    • 2beBreanna
      So you become intolerant.  See where that becomes an issue?  If no one is free to think differently there will never be advances in society. 
    • DeeDee
      Hi Tamsyn, pleased to meet you! It was such a relief to see other folk who had done the same things as I had for years!  
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.