• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Doctor vs. Patient.

Linda Marie

Okay lady's and gents, by know you know I'm a very bored retired want to be a  pretty sexy looking writer. 

What else have I to do? 

Also I want all to know I have been dormant for some 3 years and just a few days ago I find this site...

and now you're stuck with me. 

So here we go. Reminder this is fantasy. 

Anyone can join in at any given time.

One has to be the patient and the other the doctor.

You may change your name and patient/doctor status at any time, whether illness or cure.

And you my interrupt at any time and start something new, but other doctors and patients 

jump in and turn things.

• Forum Moderator

Just a reminder: Nothing explicit. PG-13. We're not that kind of site. Carry on.

Hugs!

I will go first. I will be Gina, a patient. Now as Gina I'm only allowed one ailment, but many doctors.

I can be a doctor to other patients but not myself. 

I can be other new patients, but always the ailment matches the character. I cannot talk to my other characters

I created, whether I'm a doctor or patent.

Patients can talk to other patents and their doctors, doctors can only talk to other doctors about their. patents.

If you chose to talk to yourself, you can create a nurse. Remember, you can be as many people as you like, switch back and forth, and so on but to be a nurse, you can only be one nurse, same name.

Here goes, 

WEEEEELLLL WEEEEEEEELLLL....screech......

I crawl in and fill out forms....name....Gina   sex....dah    age....old.....

Problem....

Gina, I hurt my leg, will somebody please do their job and fix it...

( nurse walks by, doctor walks by)

............this is where the game begins...

1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

Just a reminder: Nothing explicit. PG-13. We're not that kind of site. Carry on.

Hugs!

I am at the mercy of the members on this. I was worried about that and had my wife proof read what

I was up to. I didn't include no explicit subjects because I feel safe here and felt the need not to.

Thanks for having me here. 

1 hour ago, Linda Marie said:

I am at the mercy of the members on this. I was worried about that and had my wife proof read what

I was up to. I didn't include no explicit subjects because I feel safe here and felt the need not to.

Thanks for having me here. 

Also the whole thing is designed to see ones self as others and how to handle different situations,

be more than just one person!!! 

1 hour ago, Linda Marie said:

Also the whole thing is designed to see ones self as others and how to handle different situations,

be more than just one person!!! 

Also I have been with the government for over 20 years. You needn't worry. 

I'm not here to spy on this group, I am trans, I have used my gov. recourses to protect my job because I'm trans.

There is so much more to me than you see here, We will have fun getting to know each other, another day, another journey. 

LM❤️

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

Here goes, 

Problem....

I'll bite! 

Well Gina looks like you're pretty well banged up.  Lets get you to X-ray to see what's broken. 

1 hour ago, Jani said:

I'll bite! 

Well Gina looks like you're pretty well banged up.  Lets get you to X-ray to see what's broken. 

Where is my phone!!!!! I can't go in there with out my phone! Understand?  Oh, be careful with my shoes....

I will go first. I will be Gina, a patient. Now as Gina I'm only allowed one ailment, but many doctors.

I can be other new patients, but always the ailment matches the character. I cannot talk to my other characters

Patients can talk to other patents and their doctors, doctors can only talk to other doctors about their. patents.

If you chose to talk to yourself, you can create a nurse. Remember, you can be as many people as you like, switch back and forth, and so on but to be a nurse, you can only be one nurse, same name.

Here goes, 

Problem....

Here goes, 

Problem....

• Forum Moderator

A nurse has your purse and is locking it up with your other belongings.  We'll get it for you when we're finished.  Please try to stay calm.