• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I actually have cleavage now.

Red_Lauren.

I noticed last week I definitely was getting to the point of probably needing a bra. As im fluffy all ready, but today I put on one of my wonderful pushup bras, and literally cried. I have cleft that I didn't have a few months ago in the same bra. I just want go out and buy v neck tops now, and get rid of the rest. I did take a picture capturing how happy I was. I'm not sure if I can post a picture from the waist up here in a bra. So unless a mod says yes. Just your imagination sorry. 

• Forum Moderator

Show off. ?

I'm happy for you, but not gonna lie, I'm a bit envious. My girls are severely cleavage impaired.

Sadly, no underwear pics. Even if you promise not to be sexy. We can't risk it. Young brains (or more importantly, the brains who look after the owners of young brains) could explode. Can't have that. The cleaning bills would be horrendous.

Hugs!

Imagined, looking great! Just starting journey, so I can only imagine how wonderful it feels.

Hugs! 

Delcina

• Forum Moderator

I should point out that you CAN display your cleavage in an appropriate bra and shirt combo. I know I have more than one acceptable for the public top that would display cleavage if I had any. You may peacock, just not in your underwear. Underwear and naughty bits must be covered.

I should also say that recommended practice is to post your pics in a gallery with a link in the forum post. This restricts eyeballs to site members and stymies fanciers, fetishists and other creepers.

This has been today's public service announcement. Brought to you by the letters T, A and the number 69.

Hugs!

2 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

Show off. ?

I'm happy for you, but not gonna lie, I'm a bit envious. My girls are severely cleavage impaired.

Sadly, no underwear pics. Even if you promise not to be sexy. We can't risk it. Young brains (or more importantly, the brains who look after the owners of young brains) could explode. Can't have that. The cleaning bills would be horrendous.

Hugs!

Believe me I was surprised. I can't wait to show the picture to my friends. As I don't want to show them my breast unless they ask. As for the rules I understand it. Most forums i have ever gone to. Seem to have at least a pg13 rating for the most part. Also I don't think I have any thing with a v neck. As  before the hormones I didn't like my chest region.  So I kept it pretty covered, or v necks never looked good on me. Ill see if I can find some thing with a lower or v neck some where deep in my closet.

3 hours ago, Delcina B said:

Imagined, looking great! Just starting journey, so I can only imagine how wonderful it feels.

Hugs! 

Delcina

Me too. Im only 2.5 months in to hormones, and genetics aren't on my side.

• Admin

For me, cleavage is a no.  My boobs do the family women's thing and hide under my arm pits on the sides.  You can see boobs but hey do not meet in the middle without bras that leave me gasping for air. (C-cups too.)  I am glad you are happy.

1 hour ago, VickySGV said:

For me, cleavage is a no.  My boobs do the family women's thing and hide under my arm pits on the sides.  You can see boobs but hey do not meet in the middle without bras that leave me gasping for air. (C-cups too.)  I am glad you are happy.

They just are bashful. Because I'm bigger any way.  They still look like man boobs with out a top, but for some reason. They look different under a shirt, and apparently in a bra.  

This is the best I could get. I did the scoop and lift to make it a bit more, but you get the idea. 

20210303_212038.jpg

• Forum Moderator

Again, congratulations! Still jealous though. ?

Hugs!

Sorry if I made you jealous. I know how that feels. I can't wait to tell my girlfriend's. I know they will find it funny that im acting like every teenage girl when they notice they have breast. 

• Forum Moderator

Heh, don't worry about it. I have envy for like 90% of other women. I know it's the dysphoria talking most of the time.

Hugs!

1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

Heh, don't worry about it. I have envy for like 90% of other women. I know it's the dysphoria talking most of the time.

Hugs!

That's how I have felt for the last 20 or so years. I'm just glad I'm seeing some physical results this quick. I figured I might have seen maybe some thing around fall, and I didn't think it would have been like this. Maybe ill get blessed, or maybe this will be all I get. Either way I still have a long way to go. 

14 hours ago, Red_Lauren. said:

This is the best I could get. I did the scoop and lift to make it a bit more, but you get the idea. 

20210303_212038.jpg

??

3 hours ago, Red_Lauren. said:

Sorry if I made you jealous. I know how that feels. I can't wait to tell my girlfriend's. I know they will find it funny that im acting like every teenage girl when they notice they have breast. 

Congrats.  My wife was just making fun of me because I was soo enthralled with the fact that tighter shirts are starting to show a little growth.  I can't imagine how I would be when I get to that point.

• Forum Moderator

If i do a bit of a squeeze i get cleavage.  I'm just happy to have the pert cuties i've got.  My wife is a bit jealous as i'm more like a old teenager than the old woman i am.  No complaints!  If i ware a bra it is to hide the peaks from popping out and that is a rare need.

Hugs,

Charlize

9 hours ago, Charlize said:

If i do a bit of a squeeze i get cleavage.  I'm just happy to have the pert cuties i've got.  My wife is a bit jealous as i'm more like a old teenager than the old woman i am.  No complaints!  If i ware a bra it is to hide the peaks from popping out and that is a rare need.

Hugs,

Charlize

10 hours ago, 2beBreanna said:

Congrats.  My wife was just making fun of me because I was soo enthralled with the fact that tighter shirts are starting to show a little growth.  I can't imagine how I would be when I get to that point.

Just remind them. They probably acted the same way then they were teenagers.  

Wow, you already have cleavage! Sincerely, I'm impressed. I'm still at a size A, though my breasts are increasing it's mainly in diameter. I tend to think my breasts are bigger than they actually are due to large pectoral muscles in that area, but the measurements don't lie. I'm only an A. So no pushup bras for me unless I can find a 39A locally or purchase one online (I have found some on Amazon and I'm considered a "full-size" woman, which is probably accurate).

Again, that's amazing and I'm so happy for you. It must be so euphoria inducing.

1 hour ago, Drayse said:

Wow, you already have cleavage! Sincerely, I'm impressed. I'm still at a size A, though my breasts are increasing it's mainly in diameter. I tend to think my breasts are bigger than they actually are due to large pectoral muscles in that area, but the measurements don't lie. I'm only an A. So no pushup bras for me unless I can find a 39A locally or purchase one online (I have found some on Amazon and I'm considered a "full-size" woman, which is probably accurate).

Again, that's amazing and I'm so happy for you. It must be so euphoria inducing.

Like Io said in my screen grab, and before. Its mostly smoke and mirrors, but yea I feel good. It dose give me hopes that maybe genetics wont screw me over.