• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Auroras's GCS Surgery

Aurora

Thank you for your prayers Mindy. The surgery gave me everything I hoped for, from no more internal pain to an improved  exterior. All I need now is a little more time to finish healing. I am also glad Aurora is doing so well.

Hugs,

Mike

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aurora

• Heather Shay

• Kylie

• Jackie C.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today on May 21st is my 1 month post-op.  I am feeling so good physically and emotionally.  Now at my 1 month post-op, I am feeling really -excited- and just need to be penterated.  I am not sure if I can wait till my 3 month mark to start to explore my body and find someone to sastify me.  but I am trying to keep it in control

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Jandi said:

Anticipating a shakedown cruise.

Goddess, I know I was. Just remember that it can take a WHILE to completely heal and the nerve endings might not all be firing yet. Again, the word of the day is patience.

Hugs!

I just got my new shorts and sports bra and they are from Fabletics which I love.  But I love the way how the shorts fit on me with how I have my vigina.  Looking at myself in my shorts and sports bra, I have cleavage.  I am so happy that I have continued and still continue to see my therapist cause I am feeling really good about myself with how I got my vaginoplasty surgery.  Before surgery, my dysphoria was bad and even scared everyone and my therapist.  Now after my surgery, my dysphoria is very minimal.  For myself, I feel that I really dont need any additional surgeries as I am happy with myself.  If I would need additional surgery it would just be on my chin and jawline, but surgery is now low on my priority list.  I am happy with my natural boobs and my voice and for the most part my face.  I mainly now have Body Dysmorphia with my height, weight, hair length.  My surgery has really helped me out alot and made me feel so much better

PXL_20210521_231219758.jpg

Excited for you @Aurora  Keep positive thoughts! I’m at 9 months post surgery and 1 month post revision and I haven’t had sex yet; but I’m slowly getting to that point! My guy is anxiously waiting along side me ?

You look wonderful. 

10 hours ago, Kylie said:

Excited for you @Aurora  Keep positive thoughts! I’m at 9 months post surgery and 1 month post revision and I haven’t had sex yet; but I’m slowly getting to that point! My guy is anxiously waiting along side me ?

You look wonderful. 

I am 1 month post-op and feeling good.  As Dr. DeLeon has said that I am a over achiever with how I clean myself after every dilation and do a throual cleaning with douching once a day.  Dr. DeLeon has said that doching recommendation is once a week but I do it once a day.  I am walking alot and feeling good.  

Even when I was pretending to be a guy, I have never had sex.  I could be a nun with never had sex, or been kissed or been in a relationship or anything.  I have been single all 40 years of my life.  I am a 100% pure nun.  I am still single.  Part of my being single is due to my working hours of working 3rd shift and sleeping during the day so I am not really able to go out and look for a partner.  3rd shift working has hurt my social ability to go out and find a partner and to put myself out there.  At 40 years old and being the real life 40 year old virgin, it's time to say NO to 3rd shift working

@AuroraGirl I know! I work nights too. But I only work 3 nights a week. It is hard to function most days; but over the past 14 years of nights I’ve learned how to manage. I am getting close to switching to days once I find a job that suits me. I love working in ICU but my body can’t anymore!

2 hours ago, Kylie said:

@AuroraGirl I know! I work nights too. But I only work 3 nights a week. It is hard to function most days; but over the past 14 years of nights I’ve learned how to manage. I am getting close to switching to days once I find a job that suits me. I love working in ICU but my body can’t anymore!

Working 3rd shift in IT and doing it for 25 years, really takes it out of you and makes you very verdictive about 3rd shift and the company.  They really need to do a 3rd shift rotation.  Otherwise they will continue to lose people right and left when companies put people on 3rd shift for extended time.

4 hours ago, Aurora said:

Working 3rd shift in IT and doing it for 25 years, really takes it out of you and makes you very verdictive about 3rd shift and the company.  They really need to do a 3rd shift rotation.  Otherwise they will continue to lose people right and left when companies put people on 3rd shift for extended time.

IT!? You can do that anywhere and work 9-5, why stay with that company? I personally don't know anyone in IT that works those hours.

Funny story that happened to me on Tuesday afternoon.   I was doing my afternoon dilation and I was relaxed on the bed when I closed my eyes thinking I will just close them for a bit till I realized that I had taken an hour nap.  So my dilator was left inside me for an hour instead of the 20min like I was told.  

From what some of my friends who have had theirs, this is a good sign that healing has gone this good and that I am relaxed cause my friends have had the same thing happened but longer.  As long as I am not hurt or not having any pain I was told, that is fine.  Just don't make a habit of falling asleep with a dilator inside of me.

Looks like I need to start setting an alarm for when time is up.

• Forum Moderator

It shows you are finally living in the body you were supposed to have if you are now that relaxed.

Ha! I wish I could do that and sleep! 

Now there are so many times an hour will go by before I realize it!  Especially with a good show on. ?

Glad you’re progressing well!

On 3/27/2021 at 5:18 AM, Confused1 said:

Congratulations Aurora! I am getting mine done in Kansas City 7 days later.

Hugs,

Mike

?

• 4 weeks later...

Today Monday June 21 is my 2 month post-op.  I am feeling good and just love my vigina.  I am still at the same depth as I first started back in April.  I am healing nicely and swelling is going down more.  I have been sticking with the blue dilator instead of the purple one as the blue one feels alot more comfortable in me.  The purple one just feels too pointy and uncomfortable.  1 more month and then I can take baths and ride bikes and experience sex and explore my body.

I do not regret my decision at all.  I am happy with my new part.

• Forum Moderator

@Aurora congrats. Keep it up. I'm proud of your accomplishments.

On 5/22/2021 at 10:05 AM, Kylie said:

I feel for both of you. I worked 7 years 7pm-7am in the PICU and it wore me down and I ended up with severe depression.  I wasn't seeing daylight most days :(

Shift work is for the birds.

I'm happy for both of you on your post op recoveries and happiness!  @Aurora I didn't realize how similar our hair is! Mine was that bright at your age but has lightened up a bit since then.  My goal is this woman's hair!  She's got some great pointers for our hair texture BTW. 

• 2 weeks later...

20 days and counting till my 3 month post-op.  I am doing amazing.  I have been on the blue dilator since mid May as the purple dilator is too pointy and uncomfortable.  So been on the blue one which is so comfortable that I have even fell asleep with it inside of me.  Dr. DeLeon is alright with it as I am comfortable with no pain, so she said just stay with the blue don't touch the purple if it's uncomfortable.  I am looking forward to being able to take a bubble bath and go swimming after my 3 month.  I am looking forward to trying out some of my toys with my area and exploring my body.  I have my toys lined up and ready.  I cannot wait to I am able to ride a bike.  My new kitty is really looking good and it's looking very cis like.  My scares are starting to fade.  Swelling is going down more.  I am still able to dilate the same depth as first started where I am a little past the 5 dot.  Dr. DeLeon did an amazing job.  I love my new feeling with how I am in the right body.  I am feeling more conference with my mind and body.  So happy and comfortable

This is really nice to read @Aurora, I've been enjoying your updates.  Your positive experience and attitude are a great inspiration.  Congratulations on your new body!

?

• Forum Moderator

@Aurora congratulations. I am so happy for you.

Amazing news! You must be so happy and excited after the long journey to get where you are today!

• Carolyn Marie changed the title to Auroras's GCS Surgery