• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi its Britney

Britney Summers

Hey I'm Britney Summers, I am 38 going on 18 ( lol ),  I live in Wisconsin, I am an introvert so I am not so good at small talk. 

I like working with computers, electronics, and electrical stuff, fixing things, and that kind of stuff.

I have seen amazing make up transformations, and hope I can learn to do the same. 

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Britney! I'm across the lake! Lovely to meet you!

One introvert to another, small talk is easy. Just listen. Most people won't notice the difference. ?

Oh, my favorite make-up transition youtuber is Samantha Lux. I've seen her routine and I'm pretty sure that she's a witch. I'd love to be as skilled as she is, but first I have to actually practice, y'know? One step at a time. I'm still trying to master eyeliner.

So yeah. Welcome! We're glad you're here!

Hugs!

Welcome Britney! I definitely am not the one to go to for make-up tips. I do think a little goes a long way.

Hugs!

Delcina

• Forum Moderator

Hi Britney,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Britney.  Makeup is certainly fun to play with.  Don't get discouraged when you try.  Atb first i made horrible messes.  After time my skills have improved.  Enjoy!

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Welcome - I know you'll like it here and find a lot of friends who have similar interests and questions and advice and many your age. 

• Forum Moderator

Welcome @Britney Summers, It’s a pleasure to meet you.

If you’re just getting started with makeup, my personal favorite ‘go to’ person for makeup tips is Joseph Hardwood. They are so well versed in all things ‘makeup’.....so many good ideas and helpful tricks for us trans individuals.

I hope to read more about you as you continue your transformation. Thanks for reaching out and joining us here.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

Hey Britney

What up

Less is more, Focus on the eyes and contour if you can.

Also important...Fashion is key. wear your face with your style.

Good Luck

On 4/2/2021 at 6:46 PM, Britney Summers said:

I have seen amazing make up transformations, and hope I can learn to do the same. 

Matte lipstick for the selfies with a touch of gloss. Slather the makeup on for the camera and the led lights!  For everyday...less is more. Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again, thanks for the tips. I haven't gotten lipstick yet. I have to make sure it is something that comes off completely and quickly if need be.

I need to get a whole make up brush set and all that and go learn from youtube.

• Forum Moderator
5 hours ago, Britney Summers said:

I need to get a whole make up brush set and all that and go learn from youtube.

Hi Britney, have fun with it.? It’s great to try out and learn new techniques and try out products you learn about but not all of them will work for every face. Take your time. Avoid frustration. It’s really an art form and you get better with practice. It would be great to see some results when you’re comfortable and ready to share. Keep us posted on your progress.

Hugs,

Susan R?

Hi @Britney Summers!  nice to meet you, and Welcome!
Lots of topics to share here on fashion and makeup so I think you will enjoy being in this community.

I LOVE to try makeup, but I don't get much chance to do it, and also I am not great at it.  But, just being able to apply some lipstick makes me feel so good.  So, I know how you feel.

Look forward to hearing more from you❣️