• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Video: Mother of a Trans Youth Testifies Before Texas Legislators

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Here's hoping. Or failing that, the courts strike these bills down quickly. What's going on in Texas right now... I have no words.

Hugs!

Very poweful! 

18 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

What's going on in Texas right now... I have no words.

I have word.  PTSD -- Post Trump Stress Disorder

• Forum Moderator
8 hours ago, KayC said:

I have word.  PTSD -- Post Trump Stress Disorder

I don't know, that's more of an acronym.

Hugs!

On 4/18/2021 at 12:38 AM, Carolyn Marie said:

perhaps it's better that I not know, considering to whom she was speaking.

This.

My drill sergeant told me "Always expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed."  I suppose it's a bad attitude, but seems realistic these days.

These proposed state anti-trans bills are appalling.  And they are coming from a party that claims to be all about "freedom."  I'm beginning to think they should be considered a hate group instead.

On 4/19/2021 at 7:05 PM, Jackie C. said:

I don't know, that's more of an acronym.

Of course ... you are correct, Jackie (and always funny!) ?❤️

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)

• Hannah Renee
    • Jandi
    • DeeDee
    • miz miranda
    • Beth
    • AnnorahGrace
    • Elizabeth Star
    • Andrea Jean
    • Vidanjali
    • RitaD
    • Petra Jane
    • Ticket For Epic
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Nikki520
    Newest Member
    Nikki520

1. Shawnster
      Shawnster
      (52 years old)
    • Cyndee
      Battle of Alberta has been settled
    • CD Rachel
      Wow love this as that is exactly what I am doing right now!!! Thanks for sharing this!!   ~Rachel
    • Charlize
      Jani I don’t feel very strong.  With one day to go before 75 and being on HRT for 10 the bales are getting very heavy.  Sleep does come easy!   Mindy we use the bales for our sheep.  I try to have around 300 to be safe.  
    • Mmindy
      Welcome to TransgenderPulseForums @LauraMarie Thank you for making yourself and life experiences available here. I'm late to the transition process, as I waited until my mid 60's to start.   Hugs,   Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Cyndee
      Bless you Alan, I was fortunate to see him and Yes live a few times over the years, what a powerful rhythm section he and Squire made up for many decades. The best of the best, I have lot's of their recordings, and treasure them.    One of many favorites by them, the combined effort from '91, powerful      
    • KayC
      Welcome @LauraMarie!  Thank you for joining this Forum!  I am sure your experience will be helpful for myself and many here.   I am originally a West-coaster also, and currently living in Japan.  But hope we have an opportunity to meet someday when I return.    Looking forward to your future posts❣️
    • Heather Shay
      Understand the "Acceptance" but not satisfied with the despair that has ahold of me and even working through it brings so little satisfaction.  
    • Heather Shay
    • Mmindy
      Money can cause us to revisit pain. Mine is in my arthritic hands from decades of blue collar work. Now I'm semi retired and building training equipment in my small shop. My doctor mentioned that my hands are nice and soft, then asked. What kind of lotion do you use? My answer was Aspercream for pain.   Have a great weekend.   Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Jani
      It changes eventually.  The goal is to make your life as "normal" as possible no matter what form that takes.  
    • Jani
      Yes this is sad.  All the great performers are passing.
    • Jani
      Oh Charlize you are so strong to still be working on the farm!  I know you must sleep well at night!   Jani
    • KayC
      Rep. Paul Gosar, an Arizona Republican, said of the shooter in a since-deleted tweet, “It’s a transsexual leftist illegal alien ..." Well he pretty much covered ALL the hot-button labels he could in one sentence.  Maybe Rep Gosar is a transwoman - She just doesn't know it yet 🙃
    • KymmieL
      Soon to hit the road. First stop, Lyman, NE. to drop off things left after my grandsons visit last weekend. Then on to Lincoln. Tomorrow, Cars and Coffee at Speedway Motors. My even have to do shop shopping.   Coffee is cooking right now. For a cup on the road.   Hugs, Kymmie
    • Ticket For Epic
      Morning all.  I've been roofing all week, which is something that I generally won't do because of my back, which I broke after a 3 story fall in my mid 20's.  I do mostly high end finish carpentry but the money was just too damned good to pass up.  Anyway, I woke up today in a world of hurt and was going to take the day off but then I realized I'd just end up sitting at home stewing in my angst, so it's 1200 mgof ibuprofen and off to work I go.      Also, saw this earlier and had to share.  And no I'm not coming out yet. 
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.