• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My first time out as Kimberly

kimberlyk

I still remember my first time out dressed as Kimberly 5 years ago.It was after a month I learned everything from my wife and a couple of her friends.They asked me if I was ready to go out as Kimberly for the first time.Looked at them and said yes,seen I had the confidence to do it.It was a night out for a few drinks with my wife and these friends of hers.I did everything without their help transforming into Kimberly.Walked out wearing a sleeveless little black dress with 4 inch heels and a clutch.They were amazed I did good doing it by myself.Going out,I passed very well acting feminine.They saw I loved it by the look on my face and told me I looked darn good dressed as female.Wife and these friends of mine rewarded me good,All gave me a pair of 3 inch hoop earrings,had them in their clutch.They still remember it too,saw they taught me something good.It was it's not bad to try new things in life.

• Forum Moderator

hello Kimberly - welcome

To this day,I dress as Kimber 3 days a week(Monday,Tuesday and Friday),Wife and I agreed to it in writing.She loves it with me dressed as Kimberly.

Kimberly, it's so awesome you and your wife are BFF's.  You need to cherish that relationship because it is quite rare.  You are a lucky girl!