• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Communications and Fundraising Manager for the Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition

Astrid

Jobs with acceptable pay and that specifically welcome members of the trans community are welcome news. 

This one is in the Boston area for a Communications and Fundraising Manager for the Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition:

https://www.masstpc.org/jobs-at-mtpc/

They encourage trans folk to apply even if they *don't* meet all requirements.   The job is slated to begin in September, 2021, so I'd urge folks considering this to get their application in quickly.

Best wishes,

Astrid

• Admin

Thanks for posting this, Astrid.

Carolyn Marie

Wow, this might be exactly what my wife would be interested in- She's a nonprofit focused communications and marketing guru.

Cool.

"MTPC provides a consistent voice to key decision-makers about the lives of all trans, nonbinary, and gender expansive community members in Massachusetts. While there are many advocacy and social justice organizations focused broadly on the LGBTQ+ community, there are very few that are led by and created specifically for the transgender community, and in Massachusetts, MTPC is that organization."

• 3 months later...

Just some employment  information for those in the Boston area and a requirement not seen to often in most job postings .

TCORE - BAMSI

Transgender Health Navigator in Brockton, Massachusetts | Careers at HIV Couns Testing Prev (icims.com)

• Transgender or Non-binary is a Bona Fide Occupational Qualification for this position and only transgender or non-binary candidates will be interviewed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

• Jackie C.
    • Orvo
    • Charlize
    • Cyndee
    • christinakristy2021
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

AlexisParis
    Newest Member
    AlexisParis

No users celebrating today
    • Cyndee
      just so groovy, ground breaking in '67, sounds great today, famously fantastic guitar, the big bender to end'er    ✌️   C
    • Jamie68
      Thanks. I need it right now. Feeling down. Like I'm dying a slow painful death. Hopefully the day will get better.   Hope everything goes well with you, and speedy recovery. ❤️
    • Charlize
      I'd recommend the general forum or if your post relates more to the transition process in either the MTF or FTM forum.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • christinakristy2021
      I am wanting to know where I can post about me and my journey in gender euphoria.
    • Bri2020
      Hey everyone I will be thinking of you all over the next week or two but probably won't be online after today for a bit. TOMORROW IS FFS DAY!!!!! I'm not expecting to be able to see well enough to read for a little bit with all the swelling. Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised but I've mentally prepared myself for daily life with limited vision while the swelling does it's thing.   Kathy-Lauren, I hope you continue to recover. Congrats on 5 years! I can't wait to be where you are (not hospital bed  ) but am enjoying the journey to get there. Liz, hang in there. I don't know any way to ease your pain and suffering right now but just know that we all care for you and are virtually supporting you. Lean on your community through these tough times. Linda Marie, keep jammin Jamie, and all the others facing relationship issues I am sending my love.   Kisses and Hugs to all Bri      
    • KathyLauren
      Five years ago today, I applied my first estradiol patch and popped my first spiro pills.  I didn’t think that five years later, I’d be in a hospital bed, but the good news is that I am 100% myself here.  My transition is done, and I am accepted as Kathy everywhere I go.  They have been the best five years of my life.   For anyone contemplating taking that first step in transition, it feels like you are stepping out of an airplane without a parachute.  But there are all kinds of lovely people who will catch you and help you.  I am so glad I took those first steps, and I would never in a million years go back.
    • stveee
      I think you were right the first time. It's a trans person Tweeting it, so it's kinda laughing at ourselves. If it was a TERF, it would be different. aaand it's Twitter, the more obnoxious Tweets get more attention.  
    • Jamie68
      Sorry about being a downer first thing this morning. Had a bit of a rough night with my wife last night. I now have 3 subjects that I won't discuss with anyone. Politics, Religion, and now what movie star I'm attracted to. My wife, daughter-in-law and I were talking at the kitchen table when this subject came up. They both said, Jason Momoa (Aquaman). I said, Sean Connery (The actor, not the real person). It was like I dropped a stink bomb. I've told her this years ago before I came out to her as trans. She already knew I was bi-sexual, but this has a whole new meaning to her, especially after her reading about how many transwomen change their sexual preferences during transition. Needless to say, it was a long night.❤️
    • Nimue
      Hi,   I am only 4 months on weekly intramuscular injections of E only, so I am not very far along in this journey. What don't they tell us, that I wish they did?   I think the challenge is more the listening and taking to heart YMMV!    For me, breast budding began within a week. The changes seemed so HUGE from my perspective that I felt like my transition was out of control and scary fast. I thought everyone would notice and talk about me.   In reality? 🦗🦗🦗   I started going out in public female dress, even though I don't come close to passing and, 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗   Inside has been a rollercoaster of doubts, joy, fear, anticipation, dread, and acceptance. I had all of these feelings before E, but they have overall been more balanced and manageable since starting E.    Is any of this undocumented?   No, but until you experience your journey, you likely will not understand how you will feel about each change until you can observe it in the rearview mirror.   Wishing a joyful journey to all my sisters, brothers, and siblings!   Hugs,   Nimue  
    • DeeDee
      As someone who does it, I get using dark humour as a coping mechanism, though I've only ever seen lists like those in an anti-trans context. There's a YouTuber called "One topic at a time" who looks at things like this in a light hearted and wholesome way. They usually lift my mood by the end of their videos. 🙂
    • Jamie68
      After this sinks in for a little while, I find that it's really not funny. There's really nothing funny about being "trans". Mostly pain for us, and anyone around us. I guess some people make light of this so they don't cry. How many times have I made fun of gays and trans when I was crying about it inside. I don't like to even think about it.
    • Jamie68
      This is just too good. 🤣😂
    • Jamie68
      My wife constantly getting that with her doctors. Are they all afraid that you can't take the bad news? Personally, I would rather know so I can prepare or just maybe come up with a fix.❤️
    • Willow
      @Elizabeth Star thank you for the update.  We are all with you in spirit and can feel your pain on some level.  I’ll keep praying for you and your partner.   sorry the doctors haven’t kept you fully informed,  I’ve had that experience too and it’s very upsetting.   sending hugs and love to you   Willow
    • Elizabeth Star
      Nothing new to report about my partner. I thought I posted something earlier but I don't see it. Maybe I forgot to hit submit. Probably for the better. I had to vent a little. I am losing faith in doctors being honest. Today I was told that her liver started working a little. That's nice, why didn't anyone tell me that it wasn't working? It was the same way I found out about her kidneys. They started working, a little bit. Totally after the fact.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.