• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi I'm Daniella,

Daniella

Hi I hope to become active in the forums, I'm 43 yrs old, Jackie Rabbit sent me ?. I'm from outside Houston area but don't have away to get into Houston for any groups right now so I don't know anyone I can talk to about all these changes lol.

I announced and went full-time as Daniella in January this year. I started hrt in May and things are going great. This is my third go at transitioning and I am finally doing it right, with doctor monitoring of my hormones. In the past I have tried herbal supplements and did it way wrong. First attempt to transition was 20yrs ago and times were so different then they are now. 

2021-07-30-17-39-09.jpg

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Daniella said:

I announced and went full-time as Daniella in January this year. I started hrt in May and things are going great. This is my third go at transitioning and I am finally doing it right, with doctor monitoring of my hormones.

Welcome @Daniella, I’m so glad you’re able to join us. I hope you enjoy our forum as much as I do. It sounds like you’re taking your transition seriously and doing it right this time around. You look great and are obviously doing many things right. I hope to learn more about you in time, maybe a little about your journey thus far and I look forward to getting your perspective on ‘all things transgender’.

Thank you for sharing here with us today,

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

Welcome Daniella! Glad you're here. I am close to starting HRT, finally have an endo referral, just need to get in their door & get started. I hadn't tried other ways, thankfully I found this forum early on when I finally accepted & began to stop hating myself. I think you'll find the loving support, advice & acceptance here helpful as I have.

Hugs!

Delcina

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Daniella.  I found the fact i could share with others who were sharing with me helped smooth the bumps on the road to self acceptance and love.  I'm glad you found us.  

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

@Daniella welcome. You and I have many commonalities but you were braver sooner. You will find a wonderful supportive group here and I am glad you plan to be active. The more active you are the better it will be for you AND us.

Heather