• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Thinking About Surgical Fat Transfer After Getting Called Ma'am Yesterday

Sometimes Chrissie

I got stopped at a COVID check point on a college campus. I was wearing a men's black tank top, a baseball cap and my hair was in a ponytail. I get ma'amed fairly frequently maybe 40% ma'am and 60" sir when a sir or ma'am is given.  

I've been beard plucking. I've read that it works and that it doesn't work to permanently reduce and eliminate a beard. If I could afford laser and even if I was 100% male, I still would want my beard gone. Shaving sucks! 

Even with a close shave my beard is apparent. When this happened I was not in fem mode.  Not to embarrass the security guard I spoke to him in a  female voice and smiled.  You can a bi-gender person be misgendered? 

It was a bright day and the man was only a couple of feet away.  My face is very androgynous but my body isn't and I'm debating as to what to do about it.  My skeleton is very male ?.  Wish my hips were wider.  Certain pants make my butt look bigger and hips look wider. I've been trying to add mass to my hips  and by doing squats and lunges but I don't think that will do enough.

I know that when body builders was to lose muscle to move to a lower weight class they cut carbs and eat lots of fat. My muscle is in my back and biceps and shoulders.

Has anyone had fat transferred to the hips and butt? 

Can anyone suggest ways to get more size in the hips and buttocks?

I've thought about hormones and T-blockers but I have some concerns about side effects and I don't want breasts. I do want a fuller butt and hips. Given my luck, if I go on HRT I'll get huge knockers like my mom has. 

I'm around 145 lbs and 5'8" and I don't want to get lower than 135lbs. My hips are currently 36.5". at my height I think 40" would do the trick.

• Forum Moderator

Can't answer you question on fat transfer but checking with a good plastic surgeon could give you answers in that regard. It's amazing what they can do these days.

• 1 month later...

Would you consider removable hip pads? My friend from my support group got some from Amazon and she looks amazing. I can't tell the difference. In addition to Amazon, here is another link: https://www.lovemybubbles.com/blog/?p=hip-pads-hip-dips-bigger-hips

I also know another lady who got a brazilian butt lift, which made her butt look more feminine AND...this is probably too extreme for most people, Know of someone else who got a bottom rib removed to make her look more curvacious. She said it was very painful though. it kind of sounds like a last resort perhaps?

I hope that helps at least a little bit!  Good luck, I'm sure you will find something works for you ?