• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Thoughts on truscums? Are you one?

ClarkDiesInside

(Not sure if this is political, but I want to be safe.) I see that there are no posts about them in this forum right now. I consider myself a truscum, but I'm a pretty mild one. I don't think that medical transition is necessary to be trans, or extreme dysphoria (anything more than nothing is enough). I don't think all trans women need to be feminine or all trans men have to be masculine. I also don't consider myself a transmedicalist, although the labels are used interchangably.

I support non-binary people. I don't like xenogenders/neopronouns, but the people creating them are exercising their freedom of speech.

• Admin

That is not really a classification to be proud of because that crew is known to be highly judgmental of other Trans people wherever they are.  It really is a place to keep our mouths shut about people we disagree with other than to say I will live my life doing __________________ <however you wish to live it.  Stay away from that label because it will cause trouble with people who would otherwise be supportive good friends.  The official position of the site here is that ALL people who identify as Trans or NB are valid, no matter what their life choices such as having diagnosed GD or being on hormones or having any form of surgery.  Denying any person's identity here is against our Community rules. 

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 119 Guests (See full list)

• April Marie
    • Petra Jane
    • Mmindy
    • Evelyn J
    • Birdie
    • Karen Carey
    • Avra
    • EasyE
    • marysssia