• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

breaking the christmas/holiday lights

Mmindy

• Forum Moderator

Question or things to ponder.

When you break the lights at the top of the page, do you start Right to Left or Left to Right?

When running your cursor across the lights breaking them, and one doesn't break or seems to get skipped. Do you stop and go right back to it or continue all the way across?

Is it the visual or the sound that relieves your stress?

I'm Right to Left, go back and break the skipped bulb, then continue to finish them off.

Have fun, stay positive, and motivated.

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Left to right, go back and break the skipped bulb, and then continue on.

At first it startled me because I was listening to loud music and then I get *popping bulb sound.* I nearly jumped out of my chair! But it's fun and I get to break things without actually breaking things, even if the sound isn't that great for high stress levels, because let me tell you, you'll make rockets slow with how fast you jump up.

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Sol said:

I nearly jumped out of my chair!

I did the same thing the first time I inadvertently ran my cursor into a bulb. 

Have a great weekend, 

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

i actually kind of break them at random, or at least whateer process goes on in my brain that appears random.  There is definitely no set pattern overall.  Iffy whether I go back to an unbroken bulb immediately or wait until after I've broken some more.

• Forum Moderator

I just noticed that when I swipe quickly through the bulbs there is a delay in the sound, and can hear bulbs breaking several seconds after I've completed my run. ALL SMILES!

Oh and I think I figured out my Right to Left swipe. My cursor is already near the top right of the screen because that's where the notification envelope is.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

1 hour ago, Mmindy said:

Oh and I think I figured out my Right to Left swipe. My cursor is already near the top right of the screen because that's where the notification envelope is.

That's a very logical explanation!