• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

First time coming out to my son

HollyNG

I still remember coming out to my son as a crossdresser for the first time.He was 10 years old when I finally came out.Now 15 years old and supportive.I went into his room and we talked since he was curious about one closet of mine that I did not allow him in.It was about that closet and said there was something about me.Came out I like to dress as female at times,a part time crossdresser.I was surprised he took it great and said he still loves me.Even asked me what name when I am dressed as female and told him Holly.I saw he was ready to meet Holly after I shown him what was in that closet finally,women's clothing and shoes.Said he wanted to meet Holly right away.Two days later,he did and called me Holly.Proud of him and 100% comfortable around me dressed as Holly calling me Holly.

• Admin

You have a wonderful son, Holly.  You raised him right, for sure.  Congrats!  I hope your relationship with him will grow even stronger over time.

Carolyn Marie

It was and I helped him discover something.He now only wears girl's jeans now for jeans.Started with one pair last year and told my wife and I that he loved them,more comfortable.He has been around with my wife and I with me dressed as Holly a lot too

• Forum Moderator

You and your wife care raising a wonderful son.

Hugs,

Charlize