• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Trump Pledges Federal Ban On Trans Women In Sports If Re-Elected

Carolyn Marie

• Admin
3 hours ago, Erica Gabriel said:

Now I have to contend with Darth Cheeto.

🤣

The saddest thing in this country, regardless of your party affiliation, is that these candidates are the best either party could come up with? I just shake my head. It is a sad state of affairs in regards to the politics in our country. I have little doubt we will face some more political derision if Trump gets back in. I may pay for physical therapy of my neck to reduce the pain of shaking my head if he does wind up by some shenanigans, being reelected. He certainly has some hate thrown our way. All the more reason to get as much done before the next election cycle.

Sincerely

Katie

On 2/1/2022 at 5:41 AM, Erica Gabriel said:

Now I have to contend with Darth Cheeto.

This is the BEST nickname for Trump I've ever heard!  Love it. LMAO.

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2022 at 6:41 AM, Erica Gabriel said:

Oh boy. This trans athlete is getting super stressed. It’s enough that my fitness evaporated. Now I have to contend with Darth Cheeto.

Things like this is why I give Brandon the level of respect I do.

When did mocking a person’s skin color, even an artificially-obtained one due to some sort of body dysmorphia, become acceptable? 

What is more amazing to me is that the supposed "elite" of the Republican Party actually listens to this idiot, who does not read, is ill-informed, and is a compulsive liar. I am reminded of an old tv show where the bad guys implanted a device in this admiral's brain to control him (old Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea episode). Cheesy? Yeah, but does anybody else have a rational explanation? Aliens from another world? Too much lead in the water?

The unfortunate part is that the Democratic Party is no prize either. I am trying to get all of my procedures done before the next big mess occurs. Why do I feel like we will be hunted down? I really feel bad for the young kids who are trans and will lose hope about making a transition with only one puberty (the one in the gender they want), versus being forced to continue with their at-birth gender.

13 hours ago, Phoenix said:

When did mocking a person’s skin color, even an artificially-obtained one due to some sort of body dysmorphia, become acceptable? 

true, this is when actual discourse and discussion turns into.... well, what our county's political climate has become over the last 20 years (maybe more).  I think part of the reason some have gravitated towards things like the fake orange tan with regards to the man who would be king (and that is not hyperbole, I truly believe that is what he thinks being president is supposed to be) is that reasonable discussion and facts don't seem to matter to the guy.  During his presidency it all came down to what his gut told him (or it seems that way) and no amount of data or expert analysis seemed to matter.  I'm not calling the man stupid but there is a saying that "you can't argue with stupid" and that's basically the idea.  When logic and reason don't matter to someone you can't use those things to debate/argue/discuss with them.  And so it devolves into things like name calling.  And it happens on both sides of the aisle, so I'm just using The Man as an easily accessible example.

I just wonder what happens if someone were to confront him at the podium, went hyper verbal and kept berating him non-stop so he could not get a word in edgewise. Give it right back to him. The strategy is simple. 

I admit I'm not a fan of 45.  But the problem I see more than one man, and even one party.

It's discouraging when you're always trying to choose the lesser evil.

10 hours ago, Katie23 said:

What is more amazing to me is that the supposed "elite" of the Republican Party actually listens to this idiot, who does not read, is ill-informed, and is a compulsive liar.

I’ve often said he was an immature, bipolar buffoon.

Then we got Brandon… who doesn’t know where he is half the time, waggles his finger as Russia invades the Ukraine, and get coddled by every major media outlet in the country as though we all can’t just replay old clips from their absolute crusade against Trump.

Brandon actually insulted a reporter the same way and using the sane words as Trump, but mainstream media was just looking the other way.

The unfortunate part is that the Democratic Party is no prize either.

You aren’t lyin’.

I am trying to get all of my procedures done before the next big mess occurs.

You and me both 

Why do I feel like we will be hunted down? I really feel bad for the young kids who are trans and will lose hope about making a transition with only one puberty (the one in the gender they want), versus being forced to continue with their at-birth gender.

Yeah… I’d love for the governor to tell me why he thinks dead kids are preferable to trans kids.

8 hours ago, Kelly2509 said:

true, this is when actual discourse and discussion turns into.... well, what our county's political climate has become over the last 20 years (maybe more).  I think part of the reason some have gravitated towards things like the fake orange tan with regards to the man who would be king (and that is not hyperbole, I truly believe that is what he thinks being president is supposed to be) is that reasonable discussion and facts don't seem to matter to the guy.  During his presidency it all came down to what his gut told him (or it seems that way) and no amount of data or expert analysis seemed to matter.  I'm not calling the man stupid but there is a saying that "you can't argue with stupid" and that's basically the idea.  When logic and reason don't matter to someone you can't use those things to debate/argue/discuss with them.  And so it devolves into things like name calling.  And it happens on both sides of the aisle, so I'm just using The Man as an easily accessible example.

Oh he’s an absolute blowhard, to be sure.

But he wasn’t nearly as bad as he was portrayed by the media.

If you go back and compare pieces and articles written about him vs. what’s being written about Brandon, it’s clear the media is coddling our current president with zero self-awareness whatsoever.

Brandon broke pretty much every campaign promise he made within his first week in office and the media is just like “Oh isn’t grandpa great?”

6 hours ago, Jandi said:

I admit I'm not a fan of 45.  But the problem I see more than one man, and even one party.

It's discouraging when you're always trying to choose the lesser evil.

Very, very discouraging.

On 3/7/2022 at 4:33 PM, Phoenix said:

Things like this is why I give Brandon the level of respect I do.

Normally I would apologize for saying something that offends someone but in this case I won't. There really isn't any justification for defending Trump or being offended by any of the humor that I, members of the trans community, the myriad of minority groups, ethnicities, countries, and genders he has insulted or attempted to marginalize, use  as a way to cope with the darkness of his legacy. This is as far as I'm going to go with this out of respect for Transgender Pulses rules on political discussions. 

1 hour ago, Erica Gabriel said:

Normally I would apologize for saying something that offends someone but in this case I won't. There really isn't any justification for defending Trump or being offended by any of the humor that I, members of the trans community, the myriad of minority groups, ethnicities, countries, and genders he has insulted or attempted to marginalize, use  as a way to cope with the darkness of his legacy. This is as far as I'm going to go with this out of respect for Transgender Pulses rules on political discussions. 

Dark legacy? No war, low gas prices, thriving economy. Sooo dark. 🙄

Biden got us out of that war everyone ignored in Afghanistan that Trump kept us in.  

Unemployment rate was 6.9% when Biden won, 6.4% when Trump left office. It's now 3.9%. 

The Dow Jones is higher now (even with the recent decline) than it was the day we voted Trump out. 

Sure, gas prices are higher. If that's your one issue, you win. I'll take trans rights over gas prices any day and every day. 

On 2/1/2022 at 7:41 AM, Erica Gabriel said:

Oh boy. This trans athlete is getting super stressed. It’s enough that my fitness evaporated. Now I have to contend with Darth Cheeto.

Enjoy.

WARNING: STRONG PERSONAL OPINIONS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS POST.  NO OFFENSE IS INTENDED AND THESE REPRESENT MY PERSONAL BELIEFS BASED ON PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND OBSERVATIONS.

As for mutated tanning bed accident?  Bigot doesn’t do him justice.  I will set aside this fact for a moment however, solely to point out everything he spews is constructed to build up and support his base.  Yeah he believes this bovine refuse, but the point is his base eats this stuff up and he further cements his image as a creature fighting for those good ol’ “traditional values.”

ADC296B8-C0B4-4CBE-B202-051CF89EBF5B.gif.cc97fd25a6ff3c6cb2652db974d08a46.gif

He’s calculatingly fomenting that base.  That way, even if he never even brings the issue up, the base will pass it off as the evil liberals with their morally corrosive, nefarious agenda stopping him.  Hold the claims of being a strong man capable of overcoming such counter efforts.  This just puts the entitled, myopic, self-centered, narrow minded, ill-educated, morally hypocritical bigots on his side regardless of his follow through.  And for those wondering, yes.  I had more adjectives.

As for the Wallbringer himself, there really aren’t words at this point.  Wallbringer, by the way, is how some friends of mine and I referred to him during his stint in the White House play pen.  He’s a child.  A raging, narcissistic, dim-witted, illiterate, dull, boarish, inarticulate, hate filled oaf of a vessel for lies, propaganda, denial in the absurd, and self-filating insistence of his own misguided superiority.  Morality is a cheap date to hold up in front of the cameras and compassion is an atrophied, essentially vestigial concept crushed by his greed and pathological need to cheat.  His pride and pocket book are the gods he offers his prayers and sacrifices to.

I wholeheartedly believe he hates us for being who we are.  There are a litany of reasons I could lay out.  I won’t though, simply because this, to me, has nothing to do with anything he would actively pursue.  He got three SCOTUS judges because of timing and Mitch McConnell.  He got the Tax bill because of a Republican majority and Mitch McConnell.  He didn’t see any major fights over any liberal issues because of Mitch McConnell.  Yeah there were some sparks over the COVID relief bills and the infrastructure package.  

:: waves to Joe Manchin and Kristen Sinema ::

This orifice for donkey excrement is saying this to garner support.  I would genuinely be surprised if he actually championed it with any real effort.  Stephen Miller would, but the orange, posture challenged cro magnon doesn’t do anything thoughtfully, or with any precision.  He wants to blow it up or ban it.  He wouldn’t know where to start.  It’s who he taps to help him I worry about.  

On 2/1/2022 at 11:42 AM, Katie23 said:

The saddest thing in this country, regardless of your party affiliation, is that these candidates are the best either party could come up with?

That's the biggest problem with politicians, those that deserve office don't want it and those that are undeserving do.

I'm curious how they would respond if they got their way and "biological females" start dominating girls sports.  Because that's what would happen if you forced boys to play against girls!  Smdh

Damnit!  You know, I had REALLY gotten used to that cishet white male privilege.  I have to admit that not feeling safe because of things that aren't my fault or in my control is a new experience and I'm not a fan.

I think the biggest problem we have is that people don't understand or far too often, don't care to understand, that this is not a choice.  They seem to get that if we could snap our fingers and become the opposite sex we would but what they don't seem to get is that if we could snap our fingers and become comfortable with our gender assigned at birth,  WE'D DO THAT TOO!  But we can't, so we transition as an act of self preservation.

On 2/1/2022 at 11:42 AM, Katie23 said:

The saddest thing in this country, regardless of your party affiliation, is that these candidates are the best either party could come up with?

It’s not even this.  I hate to say this, but legitimate voting is dead.  People just don’t realize it.  I will still vote until I die, but gerrymandering, voter suppression, and court packing have rendered the system almost moot.  Vote.  Always vote.  Fight the crowds and conditions.  Don’t satisfy them.  But let’s be real here.  Georgia closed down poll stations, purged voter rolls, made it illegal to offer people in lines water or food after their laws inflated lines for miles, and left people waiting to vote for over 8 hours.  The sallow raisin even flat out said it, “The things they had in there were crazy. They had things, levels of voting that if you’d ever agreed to it, you’d never have a Republican elected in this country again.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/30/trump-republican-party-voting-reform-coronavirus

• Forum Moderator

just remove the two words in the headline "in sports" and you are getting just a little closer to reality

3 minutes ago, Cyndee said:

just remove the two words in the headline "in sports" and you are getting just a little closer to reality

Also Texas and Florida.

3 hours ago, RhondaS said:

Biden got us out of that war everyone ignored in Afghanistan that Trump kept us in.  

If by “got us out,” you mean totally abandoned the mission, the people, billions in equipment and led to some truly horrific scenes that played out live on TV all while giving control of the country back to the very people who supported those who committed the worst terrorist attack US soil… then yeah… he “got us out.”

Are you looking for a vacation spot? I hear that country is such a wonderful place for women, gays, and trans folks now.

Oh wait…

Unemployment rate was 6.9% when Biden won, 6.4% when Trump left office. It's now 3.9%.

Ummm yeah, because the majority of those were in democrat-run states where they absolutely shut down over a virus. Now that we’ve gone through yet another year of draconian lockdowns, sure, finally done of those who lost their jobs are finally able to work again.

The Dow Jones is higher now (even with the recent decline) than it was the day we voted Trump out. 

Again… the day we vo… can’t even say that with a straight face.

Bit Trump’s 4th year, to include the Dow Jones, was marred by a virus with a 99% survival rate.

Sure, gas prices are higher. If that's your one issue, you win. I'll take trans rights over gas prices any day and every day. 

Well when you ignore everything else, sure. It’s “just gas prices.”

If you ignore supply chain issues, Afghanistan falling back into taliban-controlled chaos, rampant, skyrocketing crime rates, oh and a little thing like the rotor being on the brink of WWIII. Sure.

Well at least Brandon reversed the ban. So I guess you should gear up and get ready to fight Russia. I’ve already done my time.

38 minutes ago, Ticket For Epic said:

Damnit!  You know, I had REALLY gotten used to that cishet white male privilege. 

You don't even realize you have it.

3 minutes ago, Cyndee said:

That is what they're going for.

No books allowed, can't speak of it, pretending it's not even a thing.

1 hour ago, Lenneth said:

I wholeheartedly believe he hates us for being who we are.  

Then why did he, on camera, and without skipping a beat, say on National TV that Caitlin Jenner could use whatever restroom she wanted in Trump Tower?

If he’s such a bigot, why does he have support from every race, orientation and gender identity?

What is it that they know that you don’t? Or vice versa?

5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

If by “got us out,” you mean totally abandoned the mission, the people, billions in equipment and led to some truly horrific scenes that played out live on TV all while giving control of the country back to the very people who supported those who committed the worst terrorist attack US soil… then yeah… he “got us out.”

It was pretty botched up.  However it was following through on a deal the previous administration had made.

I'm sorry though, I'm getting out of this thread for now.

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 124 Guests (See full list)

• Wasylyna
    • DeeDee
    • MaybeRob