• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi everyone I am Kira

Silencedelta

Hi everyone I guess I am trans but every day is different sometimes I am not sure if that 100% fits me but it's just a lable for simplicitys sake. I have all kinds of issues to talk about I will post on later but I I was approved a while ago for HRT but I have to get re approved as it's been a decade I came out in college but kinda went back in after because I live in an area where I don't feel I will be accepted because I don't think I can physically ever pass and I am too scared to try. But I want to start living the way I want to but I just wanted some people to talk to while I try to figure it all out.

Kira

Hi @Silencedelta!  I'm glad you're you're not forcing any particular label or gender identity at this point. Finding what makes you happiest is more important. Please do ask any questions and share whatever you are comfortable with, when you want and are ready. We have many folks here who have been in similar situations, and we strive to support each other.

Best wishes as you discern your journey forward, 

Astrid 

• Forum Moderator

Welcome @Silencedelta. I'm glad you are here and thank you for being brave to tell your story. You are safe here with a lot of wonderfully supportive and knowledgeable people who can honestly answer your questions in a truthful and loving way.

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Kira.  You can take things as slow as you want, and no one here will rush you.  We are pretty good and talking things out, answering questions, and giving support.  I will say, especially for us older folk, that passing is often a lot easier than we expected, and even when we don't pass, it usually doesn't mean that it becomes an ordeal.  When life gives you tomatoes, then make tomato soup!

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Good afternoon Kira, 

Welcome to TransPulseForums, as others have said. Take your time and see where life takes you.

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Welcome Kira! Glad you're here. Trying to figure it out led me here too. I loved learning gender is on a spectrum not only a binary & we can find the place on it where we feel comfortable. I hope you find the wonderful support, advice & acceptance here as I have.

Hugs!

Delcina