• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi everyone

Jona

Hi, my name is Jona.

I´m 20 years old and not quite sure if what I feel comes from me being trans non-binary or my some what messy childhood. l like playing the flute, drawing and spending time with animals, but I struggle to connect with other people. I hope to become more confident talking to you guys and maybe finde some new friends along the way. What ever it may be, I hope this will help me  belive in myself and the people around me.

• Forum Moderator

I have certainly met friends here as i also,  in reading about others and sharing about myself, have grown in my self esteem.

You are not alone.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Hi Jona,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here.

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf🐾

Hi & welcome, @Jona! I am glad you reached out. There are so many excellent people who are active on this site. I hope you will be encouraged to write and share more with us. Just dive right in & join any conversation that strikes you. I have made many friendships here. Interacting with people who "get it" is very soothing and heartening. Hope to get to know you more. Peace.

Welcome Jona! Glad you're here! I love instrumental flute music, it's one of my go-tos to relax. Sometimes I think I get too much animal time, just kidding. I have a small farm. Domestic, or wild, they are interesting creatures to watch & often learn from. I think our relationship with dogs & cats is amazing, they can give so much love. I hope you find the wonderful support, advice & acceptance here as I have.

Hugs!

Delcina