• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Charlotte Pride -- 20-21 August 2022

Hi, everyone!

Kasumi, here, from Okinawa, Japan.

Anyone going to Charlotte Pride next month? I'll be visiting the States for voice feminization surgery in Rochester, NY, but after that, I'm heading down south for Charlotte Pride. Living outside the States and reading the news, I can't help but feel a bit apprehensive. I'm excited, but to be honest, a bit scared, too. Insight and perspective would be appreciated. Hope to see some of you there, too.

https://charlottepride.org

• 1 month later...

I’m here in the US and will be heading down to Charlotte this coming weekend. Anyone here joining the festivities?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 81 Guests (See full list)

• Miss Robin
    • Carolyn Marie
    • KathyLauren
    • StephieGurl
    • Aggie1
    • Mmindy
    • Trans22
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Miss Robin
    Newest Member
    Miss Robin

1. Atshorlus
      Atshorlus
      (34 years old)
    2. BexShields
      BexShields
      (55 years old)
    3. Janae
      Janae
      (64 years old)
    4. JustineM
      JustineM
      (40 years old)
    5. Lunar_Loris
      Lunar_Loris
      (31 years old)
    • KathyLauren
      I normally keep my headphones level set at 16.  At that level, I don't hear the bulbs breaking.  When I cranked the level up to 90, I heard them.
    • StephieGurl
      I had the connection thing with girls/women as far as I recall which is about 5. Lot's of things I didn't notice because of life events. It is all mostly spelled out in three sequential blog posts, you can start here if your interested - https://stephiegurl.home.blog/2021/07/26/trying-to-look-back-through-the-gender-fog-part-1/.   Good luck. 
    • Marcie Jensen
      @awkward-yet-sweet. Yes, you're correct about transmission wires, they are mostly aluminum; particularly residential service mains (ie: from the power pole to the house). The vandalism was directed at the transformers, though. Electricity is transmitted at about 50000 volts A/C if I recall correctly. Residential power is delivered at 220 volts A/C. The transformers' function is to "step down," or reduce the voltage, the service main wires' function is to deliver the stepped down power. The internal wiring of the transformers can be either copper or aluminum. Copper is more common in transformers because it's more efficient as a conductor.
    • Mmindy
      Welcome Miss Robin,   I'm sure you will find that there are a lot of people here who have the same feelings, and experiences as you. I too, AMAB always thought I should have been a girl, and now a woman. I however took the male over compensation route, doing everything I could to prove to myself, and others that I was a Man. Well I'm done with that, and now I'm transitioning to be the woman I know myself to be. There will be others chiming in to welcome you. Look around, jump in on some conversations, you're among like people here at TransPuluseForums. This is a family friendly site.   Best wishes, stay positive, and motivated.   Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Mmindy
      Good afternoon everyone,    Here’s a video of my breaking of the lights. I found that I only have sound when I’ve clicked on the page first.  IMG_9073.MOV
    • Miss Robin
      Hi im a 27 year old male or at least thats what they decided to brand me as at birth.   But im not sure about that , i have always for as long as i can remember been very different from other boys . When i was little I always wanted to play with the girls , we played with dolls and dressed up as princesses. When i got older i always had a easier time connecting with girls and spending time with them was much better then hanging out with boys my age.    This continues to this day and i have started thinking that i might feel more connected with them because I somewhere inside always wanted to be a girl. When i was younger i always dreamed at night about turning into a girl and i never missed a chance to have makeup or dress up in my moms clothes.    a few years ago i came out as Bi and i have found that I prefer to be the bottom with men that would pass as straight cis men.   I haven’t thought about this for several years but recently I broke up with my ex and since then i have started to explore with wearing womens clothes again. I bought myself a pair of high rise jeans and panties , i even bought myself a bra .  I also had a girlfriend put makeup on me.   And it just feels right , i feel comfortable in the clothes and i feel complete.   I know you people aren’t therapists but i want to see if somebody have the same experience or can relate.
    • Mmindy
      Good afternoon Stella, (only guessing)   I didn't comment on your September posting, and I love all the responses you received. My original coming out to my wife was much like yours, and the folks here were great help. I'm glad you are working through the issues that come with being in a relationship, and transgender. Suzie and I are two years into my coming out and slow transition. We have more open and honest conversations, even inside jokes now that she knows.   Happy Holidays to you and yours,   Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋 
    • Abigail Eleanor
      Wowie! Well...a bunch of the 80 somethings I've known had great hearing (don't even think of getting away with gossip if they were anywhere near 😷)  
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      😂 Here I was wondering if I was the only one who did that... its like I have a compulsion to do it every time the page refreshes.    I'm going to trot off now, chew on the furniture, shriek a bit, and maybe knock something off a shelf.  I don't belong in the house. 
    • Willow
      @Petra Jane old or not, it certainly has a following.  I must admit I never heard it before the recording provided by @Colleen Henderson so thank you for that, Colleen.  I always use my iPad and it apparently doesn’t always behave itself.   Willow
    • Petra Jane
      It’s an old (unsupported) plugin, may not work on tablets, mobiles and some browsers.
    • Colleen Henderson
      See attached.   You're welcome. Recording_48.mp3
    • Interstella Burst
      Hello,   Not to "bump" an old thread, but as I navigate what my support system looks like I've largely drifted away from the internet and as a result, have been largely absent from this site. However it's been on my mind lately that I spent a lot of time before starting my transition surfing threads here and seeing what other's experiences were, and that it might be helpful for someone else to see where mine is at.   My wife and I attend couple's counseling almost every week. We mostly discuss plans and feelings about how we can navigate this together, moving forward, whatever that may look like. There are days where I am sad, where I can sense her hesitation, where I can feel her thinking "I'm not sure how I feel." There are days where we feel more connected than ever before.   For once in a long while I feel like there are ups and downs - not a steady dragging through the mud. I am experiencing what it is like to live without major depressive disorder and largely without guilt and shame controlling my every thought and action. Starting my transition didn't solve everything. It gave me the power to stand against adversity with a self-worth I never knew before. And this is just the beginning of my journey.   I can't know what will happen for anyone reading this and wondering themselves, but I do know that I had little to no hope that anything positive would happen when I spoke the words "I am transgender" to my wife. But many positive things did. Every conversation I thought would devastate me has been un-catastrophic. And the happiness I feel in the most mundane of moments is far greater than I could have ever imagined.   This is just one woman's story, and yours might be different. Just know that for one random lady on the internet who was sure things would only get worse, things got better.   Thank you all for the words of encouragement when I needed them the most. I wish you all the best through the difficult holiday season. ❤️     
    • Ivy
      Strange.  I don't hear a thing when they bust.
    • Mmindy
      Good morning/afternoon Colleen,   When I first ran across the lights a couple of years ago, I had earbuds in, and it made me jump. I flinched, looked around, and still didn't make the connection that it was the lights at the top of the page. We have cats, so I started looking for something they may have pushed off a shelf.   Hugs,   🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.