• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi I’m Jess

Jessicaj

Hi All

I just joined and am hoping I can find out more about myself.  I was identified as male at birth but for as long as I can remember, always thought I really was female.  Every night I would go to sleep trying to find the courage to tell my parents but I never did.  Over the last year, i have learned that i have multiple signs of having been exposed to high dosages of estrogen in the womb and that the criteria posted by the Intersex Society of America would def classify me as intersex.  Altho not foolproof, i also have learned that my personality traits put me well into the feminine quadrant.  With that context, its no surprise that I will dress and act female whenever i can. I have only been “out” for makeovers tho but I will dress in jeans, booties etc to spend a day shopping (but with a coat over all).  I wish those days were my everyday experience but they are not.  Hope that’s enuf of an intro and hoping also that i can share and learn more being a member here.

Jess💕 

Welcome, Jess!  

4 hours ago, Jessicaj said:

hoping also that i can share and learn more being a member here.

This is a very supportive and non-judgmental community. So absolutely no pressure at all, but know if you have any specific questions, please ask anything.  We often can recommend resources that you may find helpful.

With support and best wishes,

Astrid

Welcome Jess! Glad you're here! I relate to feeling thing weren't as they appeared since a young age. I hope you find the wonderful support, advice & acceptance here as I have.

Hugs!

Delcina 

Thank you, girls.  I feel very welcome here and have been looking at different forums and already have learned a lot.  What a wonderful space this seems to be 😊💕

• Forum Moderator
On 9/22/2022 at 7:26 AM, Jessicaj said:

Hope that’s enuf of an intro and hoping also that i can share and learn more being a member here.

Welcome @Jessicaj! It’s a pleasure to meet you. You’ve already met the criteria for being a member by posting a nicely written intro. Feel free to add on to this intro when or if you feel the desire. There’s absolutely no pressure or judgement here. Like many others here, I would enjoy learning more about you and your struggles and victories during your life’s journey if you ever care to share. Thank you for telling us a little about yourself here today.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R🌷

Welcome! Glad you're getting to know yourself better; I hope we all help you feel more and more comfortable with who you really are. Big Hugs!! 💗❤️❤️