• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

what's your favorite cat (or dog)!!

techno_kinnie

hello ive noticed this forum doesn't have any pet related things so, here I am!! post a pick of your favorite cat or dog breed, or just a picture of your pet!!!!!!

hope you have a lovely day, muffin ❤️

• Forum Moderator

We have two indoor cats and two ferals that are allowed outside.  These are the feral cats.  They could be brothers, but they are not littermates.  They were rescues as part of a large feral colony rescue operation three years ago.  They are a bonded pair and are never apart for very long.  If they are separated, they find each other by meowing, putting to rest the myth that cats don't meow to each other.  They are so adorable together!  They are becoming more habituated to us and could eventually become pets, though I doubt if they will ever tolerate being confined indoors.

P1180929-1000px.JPG

• Forum Moderator

Our home is a cat house, ruled by Amy and Sheldon. Amy is the full Orange Tabby, while Sheldon is Orange and White. They are my bird, and squirrel watching buddies. 

8B88E2A8-2B8E-4401-85E6-A9DDA6E82A85.jpeg

5F7090EA-45AB-4048-BB8E-D67F04546ECA.jpeg

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Jani said:

Here's my Calico girl.

Callie on chair.jpg

❤️awwww ❤️

We've been adopting rescued Great Danes for 32 years.

I have a preference for the female temperament and s soft spot for abuse and neglect survivors.

• Forum Moderator

All of the pets shown above are just so adorable ❤️

Here is our "Zulu" kitty at play one day. 

C

zulukitty_compressed.jpg

• Forum Moderator
11 hours ago, KathyLauren said:

though I doubt if they will ever tolerate being confined indoors.

Your cats are adorable @KathyLauren.  My girl has never been outside that I am aware of.  The pads of her paws are a nice soft pink with nary a mark on them.  She has no desire to go out.  

Zulu is cute hiding among the papers! 

• 1 month later...

My golden doodles meet Franny the young one 12 weeks old. Other is Summer 20 weeks

20230224_224825.jpg

My family's place is definitely a cat house.  I'll have to find a pic or two, if my husband will let me.  We've got 4 indoor cats at the moment, and the queen of the bunch is a huge calico.  She's a cool cat because she's also a service cat for one of my partners.  Wasn't trained that way, but she has an amazing ability to predict my partner's seizures 2-3 minutes beforehand. 

The other 3 are farm cats that happen to have been brought inside.  Not counting the two dozen or more half-feral cats that run around outside in a big swarm.  My husband feeds them and they seem to multiply.  I'd really like to have a small dog like a Pomeranian....but with a house full of cats, I don't see that happening. 😆