• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Edeyn Blackeney Apology Over Transgender Hoax Of Raychel Roo

Guest Zelane
The Edeyn Blackney can be googled. Look under Top Shelf.

Read her blog, read her stories.

THE SUPPOSED APOLOGY IS MORE HOAX!

She 'uses' us to research for her transgender fiction. I won't make a direct claim but she is here in this thread poking more fun at us.

She should be sorry for what she did - she isn't. Crying and puking - give me a break! Lies and more lies.

I don't hate her personally, but I hate that kind of behavior - evil of the worst kind.

Lizzy

Now that its worrisome.

I would suggest something that maybe its already on the works:

This person "Edeyn" better know as the Hoaxer did indeed did damage. To what extent I dont know but I feel some people in the hat will be more reluctant to be open from some time. The work of a chat mod implies trust, since you are working perhaps with persons who are in the edge and they need for you to listen and someone who to trust. See what I mean now? The hoaxer DID damage to this SUPPORT site and others.

I think the hoaxer should be labeled a predator (because that seems to be to me given how she seems to be "researching us" for her ideas) and then reported to each and one TS/TG/IS sites that you can remember. Harsh? yes but I think its fair given that this person ITS dangerous to others and her(?)self.

This sad situation needs to stop and this person isolated before more damage its done. Just think of the teens she chatted and mentored. Do you think they wont feel betrayed?

One of the points of the teen mentor its to provide the new teen chatter with ideas, goals and what can he or she expect in transition. Im sorry if you think you would LOVE to have been a young transitioner but life its what it is.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaryEllen

• Sally

• Carolyn Marie

• Sakura

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefanie

just so sad that someone has to do such things to get the feelings they crave - true or not - I hope they get the help they need

Guest Darlie
Are you serious?

No, really . . . you seem to have a lot of inside information . . . what's up with that?

Lol! Oh now I'm suspect ?! Lol! Delicious ! Absolutely, dead serious ! I have two things I do well in life, animation ( I'm a 30 year ex Disney veteran animator presently working on the Family Guy season opener )

and finding bad people who do REALLY bad things ( so don't do bad things k =) ) . It's what I came her to offer my help to Laura in . To quote Grishno ( Erin on YouTube) , it's what makes me a bad a** . And I'm TOTALLY findable . The mods should track my server to Lalaland CA not Michigan where our "Rachel" was really posting from. You should watch her YT vids. Go ahead , if you are going to hate someone it should be based on who they really are , not on the stupidest thing they have done in their life .

So unless you wanna play question and answer I'm off but, I'll be around. Lightsider and I are now friends on facebook so this is a great day cause I found an old friend and gained a new"infamous " new one . Oh, and as of today , Edeyn , added me as a friend on Facebook . The apology was no hoax , she is a writer but that's as far as it goes. This is one really lonely girl and for no reason. We can do better than this , much better.

Guest Darlie
Darlie

You need to be more forthright and honest.

Lizzy

Are you accusing me of "dishonesty" Elizabeth ?

THE SUPPOSED APOLOGY IS MORE HOAX!

You have just made an definite accusation with absolutely no basis. Edeyn is a writer but she is ALSO transgender , I doubt she needs to research transgenders . This is crazy talk. By the way most of the hollywood writers I know are all insane. It's a prerequisite .

Guest Zabrak
if you are going to hate someone it should be based on who they really are , not on the stupidest thing they have done in their life.

Everyone needs to be held accountable for their actions. She is not just "being hated" she did something bad, people are mad. There is no need to try to turn this around and make others seem bad.

Guest S. Chrissie

I think it is really time to stop all this bickering. Sure, it is understandable that people need time to recover, to heal, after what had happened, but this is getting out of control here. And to think it would be far worse in the chatroom since that's the place where it all happened and that's the place where most of Roo!'s closest friends were made.

But you know what? We are all dealing it better that it is in here. Particularly one who was considered as Roo!'s twin sister and another one who was considered as her big sister. One would think that people like them would be the most devastated people ever, but they are dealing with it far better! None of us ever did bring up a long debate on this incident in the chatroom, sure, sometimes it might pop-up for a while, but that's all. Sure, we might not be able to tell Roo!'s story to others to encourage them, as the story encouraged us, since it was a fantasy, but at least, we were driven to help other teens that come by.

I think it is high time everyone drop it and move on, stop accusing each other.

Sherlyn

Guest Zabrak

Oh - its not out of hand here. If it does a admin or mod will close or remove the thread. Everyones allowed to post their opinions. Aslong as they don't go too far. :)

The chatroom and the forum are not the same. Posts sit for hours unanswered then once they are answered it takes time to reply again. So things don't get blown over as quickly on here.

Its normal.

Guest michelle.butterfly
I think it is high time everyone drop it and move on, stop accusing each other.

The thing is, Sherlyn, there is one person here that has been causing problems.

All I have to say is someone posting in this thread has a lot of nerve, whoever she is, however tracable she may be, to join a community after a hoax like this and become an increasingly outspoken advocate for the person who hurt so many of us with her lies and deceit.

Hey Darlie, how about dropping it? You have made your points. Over and over and over. Stop coming here and causing even more pain by confrontationally asking people to forgive her, people that have every right to be angry and upset with the perpetrator of this hoax, which, by the way, could have easily caused the death of some of our members had the dice she rolled landed another way.

Please, just drop your pleas for us to forgive her... Whether we will or we won't, your continuing efforts, as far as I am concerned, are some of the most inconsiderate behavior I have witnessed in a long while.

Michelle

Guest Darlie
Everyone needs to be held accountable for their actions. She is not just "being hated" she did something bad, people are mad. There is no need to try to turn this around and make others seem bad.

Sooo , she's not taking responsibly ? Is that not what the letter was ? Is that not what giving you her name was ? I'm sorry Zabrak but I'm a bit confused about the responsibility thing. Does anyone here think that Edeyn does not realize she has done something bad ? I think you know she does and now, it is just about hate. She came here, works a year for you, by most accounts does well by this site . Was she paid for that ? By the way , Zabraks , it's not your real name is it.

You let another member accuse me of not being honest .

You make another member explain that I'm not Edeyn.

And now I'm turning things around to make others seem bad ?

Ok folks , I think that's enough.

Bye.

Guest Darlie
Please, just drop your pleas for us to forgive her... Whether we will or we won't, your continuing efforts, as far as I am concerned, are some of the most inconsiderate behavior I have witnessed in a long while.

Michelle

Jesus , the flow of accusations. I never asked you or anyone to forgive her. Not once have I asked any of you to do that ! I'm just not joining the choir in calling everything she does a lie now. And don't worry , I'm leaving , do what you want. Hate , love , lynch people . Whatever.

So all of you have wonderful lives and I wish you the best. And especially peace. LS , see you on the FB =)

Guest Zabrak
I'm sorry Zabrak but I'm a bit confused about the responsibility thing.

I quoted why I said that.

if you are going to hate someone it should be based on who they really are , not on the stupidest thing they have done in their life.

People can hate and not forgive her if they want to, based on what shes done. AKA everyone needs and can to be held accountable for their actions. This is simple. People can also forgive if they think she should be as well.

Guest Zabrak
Jesus , the flow of accusations. I never asked you or anyone to forgive her. Not once have I asked any of you to do that ! I'm just not joining the choir in calling everything she does a lie now. And don't worry , I'm leaving , do what you want. Hate , love , lynch people . Whatever.

So all of you have wonderful lives and I wish you the best. And especially peace. LS , see you on the FB =)

It is not a accusation when you say people shouldn't hate someone for doing something stupid.

Not hate = not asking people to not be mad and forgive her?

You're trying to play with your words. It's called being a politician. A good politician can blame other people for issues, then when confronted about it say they didn't really say it. Only kind of said it..shhh.

Guest Leah1026

Time to lock this thread.

Time to turn the page.

Time to put this person behind us.

Time to get back to what we're here for.

And now for a calm voice of reason. (Leah posted her call to reason while I was typing)

Let's drop this - no need for further comments, everyone has had a chance to vent, to beg forgiveness, to find closure and we needed that but now it is done and time to move on with our lives.

If we continue to keep this topic active and at the top of everyone's new posts page it will never die and the hoax with all of its damaging elements will live on.

Remember the good that she did and put all of this nonsense out of our minds.

Move on learn to trust again or all of the bad is taken from this experience.

Please do not answer this - just think about it and let this topic fade into the past.

Thank you so much and I do love all of you,

Sally

Time to lock this thread.

Time to turn the page.

Time to put this person behind us.

Time to get back to what we're here for.

A community is never about 1 person. It's about us all. For the last few days the forums have been about one person. This takes away from our issues and those others that need our help. When people who wouldn't normally snipe at each other misdirect their anger at the wrong people it's time to close the thread. I hope everyone had their say. I agree with Leah. It's time to move on so I am closing this thread. Let's get back to doing the support for each other you all do so well.

Laura