• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

AMAB but???

happyinvermont

So I am a AMAB. I have started hormones for MTF transition. I am still attracted to females. I also love to study them when they come into store. How they do eyes or nails. My nails are better most of the time. So what is it if I am going through MTF transition but like females still

16781214716273139810507087776702.jpg

That's totally normal! Sexuality has nothing to do with gender, from what I understand. I myself plan on starting HRT soon (MtF), and I still feel attracted to women. One thing which I noticed when I realized I was trans was that I had always felt two ways about women:

1. Some women I am attracted to in a romantic or sexual way
  2. Some women I admire, such as how their clothing complements them, how their face looks, and how their hands look. 

It is quite possible to admire ladies for their nails, clothes, etc. because we want to look that good too, and also to be romantically attracted to them. 

Hope this helps! 

• 6 months later...
On 3/7/2023 at 12:29 PM, Jo Er said:

That's totally normal! Sexuality has nothing to do with gender, from what I understand. I myself plan on starting HRT soon (MtF), and I still feel attracted to women. One thing which I noticed when I realized I was trans was that I had always felt two ways about women:

1. Some women I am attracted to in a romantic or sexual way
  2. Some women I admire, such as how their clothing complements them, how their face looks, and how their hands look. 

It is quite possible to admire ladies for their nails, clothes, etc. because we want to look that good too, and also to be romantically attracted to them. 

Hope this helps! 

you hit that right on the mark I feel the same way, I to love to check out woman to see what they have on the makeup and anything about them, also I very much like woman just try to be happy with yourself and live life. It dont always  work but it is worth it to keep moving forward.

On 9/8/2023 at 6:45 PM, rachel w said:

you hit that right on the mark I feel the same way, I to love to check out woman to see what they have on the makeup and anything about them, also I very much like woman just try to be happy with yourself and live life. It dont always  work but it is worth it to keep moving forward.

I also study women in that way. I'm constantly jealous that they are able to present themselves in the same way as I would like to, without question or judgement.