• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Tiffany new to site

Tiffany 838

Hello.  I am a man who since preteen have had thought I should have been a girl.  I finally after 40 plus years of memory, I came out to my wife that I want to dress as a woman and explore this.  She has been supper supportive.  And we are looking to the future together.   I have been reading posts and feel this site is respectful and supportive.  I look forward to being part of it.  

Ditto on the supportive wife thing. That's a blessing. My wife has been pretty freaked out by all of this since I opened up to her about two months ago. Welcome to the forums. This has been a safe and open place for me thus far. I just joined recently...

• Forum Moderator
5 hours ago, Tiffany 838 said:

I am a man who since preteen have had thought I should have been a girl.  I finally after 40 plus years of memory, I came out to my wife that I want to dress as a woman and explore this.

Hi @Tiffany 838! Welcome to our transgender support forum. Like yourself, I thought something was off from a very young age and that I was supposed to be a girl. I’m not sure if you did any experimentation into crossdressing during your 40 years prior to coming out to your spouse but at least you’re there now.

I did a lot of exploration growing up but didn’t decide to fully transition until age 56. Often we’re just not in the position to take that next step because of the severe disruption it might cause and that’s perfectly fine. You’re very lucky to have a spouse that loves you for YOU. It sounds like your gender presentation and/or gender roles have had little or no affect on her love for you which is a rare thing. This affirmation is going to be extremely helpful in your ability to express your true self to understand more about yourself. I wish you the very best on your continuing journey and wish you and your spouse the very best.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R🌷

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Tiffany.  I also had thoughts and dreams of being a girl since childhood.  All that was pushed aside throughout most of my life.  My feelings about gender came out at various times only to be buried again.  I came close to simply being me several times but finally at 63 i went full time.  

This site was so helpful.  Folks here said they had my back.  I wasn't alone.  The last 10 + years have been wonderful.

Glad you've joined us.

Hugs,

Charlize

So had a great night with my wife.  Drinks dinner make up shopping    We came home I took off my over clothes the wife did my make for the first time. It felt great having her doing this for me.  I have never done to this point. The she said go get dressed Tiffany. I went and got dressed for her. Put a long haired red wig she bought me, the she brushed it out.  We are planning to do spa nights a girl nights together.  

I felt beautiful and loved tonight

tiffany.  

Welcome to the forums,  Tiffany!! It sounds like you and your wife had a fun evening. It is, truly, a blessing to have a supportive spouse.

Im also a relative newcomer here, too, and have been enjoying the process of learning and e,bracing my identity - fortunate also to have a very supportive wife. Learning and experimenting with make-up has been so much fun.

I look forward to hearing about your spa days!

Welcome, Tiffany! In my world, you are among the Amazing Many. When I was first coming out and only gradually shedding the my male appearances, I would attend events of a local gender group. As a person who has been single all of my life, it never failed to amaze me how many of my sisters attending these meetings would be there with their wives. To have a supportive spouse is a precious thing! When I read your Intro post, my first thought was how happy I am for you. I'm happy for all of us here at this Forum, too, to have your company. So, again: Welcome! ––Rianon

• Forum Moderator

Welcome to TransgenderPulseForums Tiffany,

I hope you find this site as helpful as I do. It's not therapy, but it's close. At almost any hour of day or night there's someone here to listen to you. I'm so glad you have a supportive wife, mine is still reluctantly supporting me. It wasn't always that way.

Best wishes, stay positive, and motivated.

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Welcome aboard, Tiffany. That's a beautiful name, by the way.

You are very lucky to have a wife who not only accepts you for who you are, but is fully invested in Tiffany too. Makes me smile! :)

Welcome Tiffany

I had those thoughts as a kid as well.  I'm not sure how to describe it.  This was back in the 50's & 60's and I had never heard of being transgender at the time.  It took me many years to finally come out to myself.

I'm glad to hear your wife is supportive.  That's a blessing for sure.

April Marie,

Spa night was amazing. Never ever would I thought I would enjoy it. But pizza wine my girly pjs matching robes. Masks great conversation. My toe nails painted (again a first). Great girl night.  Looking forward to a lot more of them.  

Tiffany

I agree with everyone else you are lucky to have a supportive wife. I'm going through an annulment.  Good news is that I found someone who accepts me for me. Bad thing is they are in Colorado and I'm in Mississippi. We talk a lot online. She calls me her queen. She has never called me a guy. 

1 minute ago, Ashley0616 said:

I agree with everyone else you are lucky to have a supportive wife. I'm going through an annulment.  Good news is that I found someone who accepts me for me. Bad thing is they are in Colorado and I'm in Mississippi. We talk a lot online. She calls me her queen. She has never called me a guy. 

My wife was only supportive as long as my breasts could be hidden from public view via baggy shirts and bib overalls. As soon as my breasts made themselves known to the world, she made herself unknow to my world.

She knew I was intersex before, but I used to be able to pretend to be male, those days went away. 

I don't have to please her anymore, so if my body wants to be more female than male, so be it. I'll just follow along for the ride. 

I should have been raised female to begin with, I always felt more female than male and mis-gendered. Heck, I don't have the plumbing other guys have anyway.  How I got gendered as male beats me? just those two little thingy's? 

Very glad you have a supportive wife Tiffany.  Those are hard to find and something to hang onto. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2023 at 5:43 PM, Tiffany 838 said:

So had a great night with my wife.  Drinks dinner make up shopping    We came home I took off my over clothes the wife did my make for the first time. It felt great having her doing this for me.  I have never done to this point. The she said go get dressed Tiffany. I went and got dressed for her. Put a long haired red wig she bought me, the she brushed it out.  We are planning to do spa nights a girl nights together.  

I felt beautiful and loved tonight

tiffany.  

I love hearing this, I've had a similar experience with my wife. She loves doing my make up and picking out outfits, sometimes we get matching outfits! I love that she called you Tiffany, that must have felt great!

She keeps me smiling and feeling amazing.  She has a planned evening of wine and cheese tray in cocktail dresses planned.