All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. tracy_j

Ellora’s Journey

Brilliant Ellora! I love your photos too Tracy
  3. tracy_j

Hobbies

There are lots of women around here who ride bikes. It's very uncommon for them to wear skirts though. Generally the clues are almost down to slight differences in build or even riding style as the clothes they wear are pretty much identical, even men occasionally wearing feminine coloured helmets (eg pink!). Tracy
  4. Ellora

I’m new here

Hi! And welcome! 💜
  5. Ellora

Mastercard to Allow Trans Folk to Use Chosen Names

The way the Federal Government has been acting lately, and the religious influence certain groups have, I would be extra cautious.
  6. https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/06/17/transgender-people-can-use-chosen-names-cards-mastercard-says/1478201001/ This is a great idea, and a shrewd business move. But the article lacks detail on how this would work. For example, I imagine one would have to come out to the company. That has my privacy meter on high alert. But, still, it might be workable. Carolyn Marie
  7. Carolyn Marie

Hi I’m new here

Welcome to Trans Pulse, hon. Glad you found us, and I hope you find this place not as boring as life. We'll be around for questions, or just to listen to some venting if you've got any to do. I look forward to hearing more from you. HUGS Carolyn Marie
  8. Ellora

Am I Too Long In The Tooth

Sounds like you’ve been able to keep some secrets for quite some time now. My friend just commented on me being able to keep my secret(s) for a long time too. My family and some friends would be at odds with this. My kids would be find, but I don’t want to hear it from my ex 🙄. I’ve come to a time in my life where I don’t want to waste anymore time. But I don’t feel the need to tell everyone. I don’t really have to tell anyone, but that hasn’t stopped me from buying 8-10 drawerful of women’s clothing, and a collection of fav lipstick and makeup. I am comfortable dressing at home for now, and in time, I will venture out into the neighborhood, possibly as soon as Pride next month. I enjoy talking to my therapist, doctor, my friend, and everybody here at TransgenderPulse!! Enjoy life the best you can, but your never too old, especially if it makes you happy! You have to think of yourself at some point, but don’t rush if you don’t need to. Baby steps. Best of luck in your journey!!!
  9. Dev

There's no such thing as "too long in the tooth." There's a woman close to where I live who started her transition in her 80s. Losing relationships is an unfortunate part of the process for some, but for many those people come around eventually. They realize the loss is entirely theirs. Whether those close to you fall into that category we can't predict. I do want to speak seriously to something you said. Half in jest, as they say. Addiction is a very real risk among the trans population - once a substance starts being used to mask or otherwise cope with gender issues, it's especially easy to form a habit. While the alternative is almost always harder, it's also always recommended. Welcome aboard! Please dive into any conversation that strikes you and ask questions as they arise.
  10. Puppy and cat

Hi I’m new here

Hi I just wondered into this site and am pretty new to it, I was born as a male but I identify as female. I came out last year and life is been pretty boring
  11. Dev

I’m new here

Shy is fine. Welcome aboard! Whatever questions occur to you, ask when you're comfortable doing so. Glad you're here!
  12. Ellora

Ellora’s Journey

Squeeee squeee! I finally felt I could stop wearing the athletic supporter and padding, and tried on my 2nd favorite thong I have!! It feels soooooooo much better now. They fit And feel amazing! Way better than before, cause Nothing is falling out, and I’m not thinking about those things anymore. It feels surreal. With the exception of the one thing left, it feels like nothing is there with these thongs on! I’ve been getting teary eyed on and off all day, getting a little chocked up right now. I can fully cross my legs stand with my legs together with No problems, squeeeeee!! Sooo worth it!!! It’s everything and more 💜💜💜
  13. Puppy and cat

I’m new here

I’m new to this and while I get use to this I may seem a little shy
  14. Ellora

What does it mean and how did you know?

Ooooo, if you have Snapchat or can dl it, It has a gender filter that blew my mind away. Have some fun with it!
  15. Ellora

What does it mean and how did you know?

Hi! Everybody is different, and I will try to help you with how I have felt over 5e years and how I feel now after doing what I have done and experienced. First you have already said things that can qualify as Gender Dysphoria (GD), “when I think about the idea of going through transition and reading about the bottom surgery, it actually kind of puts me at ease.” My point here, is the Distress you feel from your body parts, goes away after your thoughts of removing them through surgery. That you feel better when you are in a life that is not the “assigned at birth” role. I have felt this way on and off from as early as 4yrs old. I say on and off, cause at times, I “had to suppress “ my true feelings growing up, due to my environment. Now that I am in a better position, I am able to follow my dreams. But that wasn’t always as easy as it seems now, it took a lot. You are doing the right thing, research and ask a lot of questions. Do not try and rush anything, and don’t try to feel that you need to follow a template. Go at your own pace, trust yourself. But above all else, Be Safe! May 6th I had an Orchiectomy, and I’m still healing. I feel great tho, even better now that I stopped wear that awful, burn necessary athletic supporter. I’m wearing my 2nd favorite thong, finally, and floating a bit from the happiness. It took me a while to get enough courage to get here, but here I am. And I’m going to happy for quite a while, this was a big step and I want to enjoy it before I take the next big step. I’m on HRT/ Lady Meds, so I will be happy when I see even more improvements. A little over the three month mark now, and I’m seeing some body and emotional changes. I can’t wait until my breast and hips show more. Time will tell. It sounds like you are headed in the right direction. Talking about helps a ton. If you are not out, can you dress, and use makeup and or props? That might help you see how you feel when you can check it all out. Maybe go to a LGBTQ event such as Pride, or something else near by? You don’t have to jump right in the middle, but you could check it from a comfortable distance. Do you feel comfortable with your therapist?, if you do, great, keep asking and talking. Enjoy your Journey if you can! Best wishes!
  16. Ellora

Hobbies

I love to play World of Warcraft, Dungeons & Dragons. I love to throw the football, play some basketball, build sandcastles, ski, make things out of paracord, ride bikes, and other things. If anybody told me it was too masculine or too feminine , I would put them in check. If my friends had a problem with me, I would tell them they do t have to join. Although it would be hurtful, I don’t want people that are mean or @$$*’s in my life. Don’t need it, don’t want it.
  17. Park

Hobbies

Well for just normal riding i wouldnt wear a long dress and i would still wear a wig or long hair but ponytailed most likely it would be in some leggings but i would have a dedicated pair. You guys really make me feel like i could come out but i dont think im quite ready.
  18. I have been reflecting a lot lately in working with my therapist over the past couple of weeks, and getting into how I feel and trying to understand what it means. The more I reflect, the more I feel like I know the answer, but it is a scary answer to me. What I am curious is, how do I know when I am beyond questioning and really fall into gender dysphoria camp? I know some of it is through working with a therapist, but I want to know, how do you know when you have reached that conclusion? I feel like I have reached a point where I reflect on my past and notice the signs that I didn't fit in with the boys. I didn't do what boys did really, I enjoyed playing in ways that were more imaginative, even after the rest of the boys in my class stopped. I enjoyed shows that the girls in my class talked about watching more often, and I kept it a secret, not wanting to be outcast more than I already was. I think about how I still am very empathic and care about how others feel, and I can normally sense that in talking to them. Then when I think about the idea of going through transition and reading about the bottom surgery, it actually kind of puts me at ease. Like something that would lead to an ideal state if I ignored the rest of the world. This isn't the first time that this thought has crossed my mind, I even thought about this when I was in High School and was doing research after taking so many of those personality tests that were popular then.
  19. Michelle PJ

Hello All, So, hello from Northern New Jersey. it’s a dark and stormy night here with over an inch of rain having fallen throughout the day. Drenching rain has become the new normal around here.. We desperately need some warm dry days to help cut down on the moisture issues. OK! After that friendly intro and my attempt to be just an average fellow, I want to reveal a few things about me and hope I can get some helpful feedback and/or advise. I am in my mid 60s, still working full time, separated from my wife and now very interested in HRT. I am a long, long time CD. It is amazing how alluring and exciting is the prospect of pursuing this course of treatment. The clinic I went to is just waiting for the evaluation and “letter” that would give support to an informed consent process that I initiated. The young trans brain I possess is anxious to get on with this. My older male brain is saying that this would be a disaster. For instance, resulting in the loss of relationship with family members, particularly my son and his 2 yr old daughter. A likely loss of my best male friend of 40 years. Let’s also add my older sister who would definitely not be supportive. I do have a colleague at work who is very supportive. My fantasy is is that I could enjoy the remaking GOOD years of my life presenting as female, and living the life of a female for most of my days. I also fantasize that I could shed the female role when needed for critical family functions. After divorce I see myself adopting a feminine household and hoping to fit in the best I can in a NE Pennsylvania community. I will admit that my cowardly self will be tip toeing around the edges of relationships and everyday life to avoid conflict. And here is the thing! I must be crazy to enter into such a world! Maybe it would be better to drown my (I must say minimal dysphoria) in martinis and live the rest of my life without such angst! whew! I will still love women’s clothing, makeup, their curvy bodies and always want to be like them. Have a great night! Michelle
  20. Jani

The Emergence of Michelle_Kitten

Hello Michelle. Here's a {HUG} for you! As your supervisors are aware of this I would continue to do what you do with pride and conviction. The one's involved are obviously being "watched" so hopefully they will mind their own business. Take care, Jani
  21. Jani

David Intro

Greetings Dave and welcome. I think you'll find what you're looking for here. We have a good group of guys and gals of all ages and experiences. Please jump in to the conversations. So you've been on this journey for quite some time, right out of Secondary school it seems. I'm sure you've got stories to tell and have many experiences. Great Avatar photo! I just noticed you joined back in February. Thanks for the intro. Cheers, Jani
  22. Kirsten

I have been dealing with a similar situation. I have a couple of clowns that are always trying to cause trouble for me. They hide my cones when I put them out to get me in trouble. They tell coworkers lies about me. They talk trash about me and anyone who I am friendly with at work. And beyond them there are others who incessantly make inappropriate comments from the shadows. And most people talk about me behind my back as well. It’s all stupid middle school level antics. But what i will tell you is to be sure everything is documented with management and/or HR. Because if it doesn’t stop and a year from now something has to be done you’ll want the proof of an ongoing issue on your side. It may not be that awesome to have to deal with a lawsuit, but it wouldn’t be too bad to have to walk away with a solid payday either. So keep track of everything both on your own, and with whomever covers this stuff for you at work as well.
  23. Ellora

Therapist experience

I agree, the freak part is a bit much. Other than that, they all make sure everyone understands what may or may not happen, more than once. All the way up until the seconds before any of the surgeries. I had my Orchiectomy put on standby and they brought the electronic docu sign thing, and I signed it on the operating table. I signed it and told them Ill sign everything they give me, with a smile. It can be a tough road, but we are ready. Bring it.
  24. Ellora

sorry that you are having to go through this. I went through something similarly. A long time ago I worked at a mall for customer service, and part of it was making gift cards. One day I get called into the local PD by some detectives. Turns out i knew them from a previous job in the same mall. We had a really good rapport. I was questioned about some gift cards at the mall, i was recorded at the time. By the end of the interview, he told me i was good to go. I found out later that two customer service employees that worked with me, and another that worked at another mall confessed. The security directors were reprimanded by PD about how they handled their own investigation, I could go on how crappy the whole things was. In the end, I was ok, and all the others werent. Stay Strong, especially since you know you are not guilty.
  25. davey_duder

David Intro

Hello everyone, My name is David (Dave). I'm new here and wanted to thank everyone for having me. I've been transitioning for about 12 years, (more details in my profile "About" section). I'm a 29 year old Irish FtM and find it hard to find genuine people like myself where I come from. I'm looking forward to joining in the conversations with you all. Please feel free to ask me questions or just hit me up for a chat at any time. All the best from Ireland! 👍
  1. Load more activity
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 110 Guests (See full list)

• ilikefilms
    • Kirsten
    • Michelle PJ
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • tracy_j
      Brilliant Ellora! I love your photos too   Tracy
    • tracy_j
      There are lots of women around here who ride bikes. It's very uncommon for them to wear skirts though. Generally the clues are almost down to slight differences in build or even riding style as the clothes they wear are pretty much identical, even men occasionally wearing feminine coloured helmets (eg pink!).   Tracy
    • Ellora
      Hi! And welcome! 💜
    • Ellora
      The way  the Federal Government has been acting lately,  and the religious influence certain groups have, I would be extra cautious. 
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/06/17/transgender-people-can-use-chosen-names-cards-mastercard-says/1478201001/   This is a great idea, and a shrewd business move.  But the article lacks detail on how this would work.  For example, I imagine one would have to come out to the company.  That has my privacy meter on high alert.  But, still, it might be workable.   Carolyn Marie
  • Today's Birthdays

1. danReed
      danReed
      (22 years old)
    2. Kivana
      Kivana
      (38 years old)
    3. Susan R
      Susan R
      (57 years old)